IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

335 reviews with 5 stars

stevenr291
10/13/18
I'm still waiting for my unlock code but fast and simple. Looking for 2 using my new iPhone X on any Carrier. My friend States that he had excellent service here.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Steven. Thanx for sharing your experience with us until now here. We will provide you as excellent service as we provided to your friend :D Once the order gets completed, you will be automatically get notified!
alesckyd
10/10/18
Job was done before expected date. Communication was throughout good. No issues. Will recommend to anyone who needs help with any blacklist phone. :)
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Alescky. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone and we will be waiting for your future referrals :D
chucm
10/9/18
So far an easy process with a great price! As easy as punching a simple code into the phone plus a low fee and I just wait for an email!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Chuc! Thanx for sharing your experience with everyone! When your device is ready and unlocked an automated message will be send to the ticket that was created right after your payment! If you have any questions, simply reply to the ticket!
alexn114
10/2/18
The service I received was exceptional, not only did it get done quickly and in the time estimated but the communication from start to finish was great to have.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Alex! Thank you for this generous review! Enjoy your Unlocked and CLEAN iPhone!! We are doing our best to keep our response time low, and all our agents are trying to help as much as possible. I am glad that you saw this and that you stayed satisfied with our services! If you have any questions, just send us a message!
elr6
9/26/18
Easy questions to answer and easy way to pay. After using other websites, this service has been the quickest and most reliable according to the ratings.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey El R. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied not only with our services but also with our quick & easy ordering procedure. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
juanl86
9/24/18
Honestly this working very well now I enjoy my iPhone back I pay a little amount for big job..I recommended this service thanks a lot
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Juan. Thanx for your awesome review. Enjoy your fully unlocked and CLEAN iPhone!! If you have any follow up questions you can contact us anytime you want by sending us your transaction ID (Or your iPhone's IMEI number).
rifata1
9/21/18
Thank you for your support. I paid but I'm waiting for your feedback.
I don't know what is suppose........
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Rifat. Can you please send us your Transaction ID? We cannot locate your order without it to update you about the status of your order. Thanx.
cynthiao26
9/18/18
I bought a phone off LetGo and come to find out it was blacklisted by Verizon I was very disappointed I did some research and only a handful of people could remove my phone from being blacklisted and I took a leap of faith and good communication was amazing took some extra time but it was all worth the wait and money got spent well and I leaned some things along the way as in when I buy used cell phones for my self that I didn't know but I will always have you guys here for me if this happens again and I will put the word out for those that may have issues that you can help them as you helped me out and you great customer service and getting back to me and a timely matter and being patient with me as well. I would recommend your site to anyone who needs help or questions I very much appreciate the time and work you have done for me and made me one very happy customer and I will always be a customer for a business like yours I can trust. And I hope that other customers have patience to appreciate what you can do as I do.
Thank you, Cynthia ( iPhone 7plus) Verizon
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Cynthia. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services. We are doing our best to be as fast as possible, keep you always updated of your order's progress and of course, to successfully Unlock & Unblacklist your iPhone. Your review is awesome! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone and if you have any questions, we are one email away!
shanicew7
9/8/18
Someone sold me a phone and was absolutely locked, could not get it turnted on. Did some research and found out about you guys and it took a while but it was worth the wait. So happy. I can finally use my phone.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for this review Shanice! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our iPhone Unlocking services. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
jonast12
8/29/18
I was lost was wondering why I'm spending my money for something like this and then I realized something
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Jonas. Thanx for that. We are doing our best to provide guaranteed and permanent iPhone unlock solutions. We are very happy that you trusted our services and that you ended up with a full unlocked iPhone :D Enjoy!
pedrob52
8/23/18
They tried 4 times to unlocked not extra money, for now it is wpeking 100% i wish not back to the blacklist again.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Pedro. Please send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order, find the service that you ordered and check the status of your order. We will sort this out as soon as possible.
pg79
8/6/18
Great service. Did exactly what they said they would do. Would recommend 10/10. Only took a little longer than expected but I am happy with the results.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey PG. Thanx for your great feedback. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone. If you need further assistance, you can always send us a message :D
seidig
7/29/18
Fast servise ... very good job
Trustful servise .............. very very...........::)
Quick response
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Seidi. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone :D Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! If you need anything, simply send us a message!
dhm
7/17/18
The service looks promising.....hope to see good results after the said time frame. seems easy to use the service, will they keep their word, lets see about that.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx DH. If you have any questions, please let us know through the ticket that was created for your order.
dovidf
7/14/18
really efficient. works well. very happy. would refer a friend...very glad I found this product...thank you
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Dovid! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!! If you have any questions, just drop us a message :D Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!
carolyned1
7/12/18
everything has been great service at the moment thanks a lot for everything, hope to keep working with you
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Carolyne. Let us know if you need anything else through our ticketing platform. An agent will reply to you as soon as possible!
tonyr186
7/8/18
I need to see the results to become a believer...i was refered to this source by someone that claims that this source works and it real good.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Tony. Most of the deliveries are being completed within 3 business days. You can reply us to the Ticket that was created especially for your order and an agent will respond to you asap!
jamiee43
7/5/18
Thought it may help me out fingers crossed.looking forward for the information.i was hopefully get it soon!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Jamie. Most of the deliveries are being completed within 3 business days. You can reply us to the Ticket that was created especially for your order and an agent will respond to you asap!
ericb367
7/3/18
THANKS WAS FAST AND EASY DEFINATLY RECOMEND THIS COIMPANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Eric! Many thanx for your great review. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services! :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
williams988
William S.
6/30/18
Outstanding service provided by PhoneUnlock.Zone on removing iPhone from the T mobile blacklist. Put in the request and it took like 3-5 days to be completed. Actually, the request was done faster than the service representative could respond to me to let me know.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you William! Yes, some times we are struggling to respond in time to all our customers, since there are hunderds completions daily! Enjoy your CLEAN T-Mobile USA iPhone :D Again, thanx for sharing your experience with us here :D
mohammedk37
6/30/18
i did not use so far i will wait for the confirmation and it is almost good as it looks and hope fullily it will work
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Mohammed. If you want an update about your order, simply reply us through our ticketing platform :D
miked512
6/19/18
I hope this will work it whould be verry nicce. LOOOOVE you guys !!!!!!!!!!! =)
Apple security is a pain in the as........ Hnnn lets see now :D TY
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Mike thanx for sharing your experience with us! A ticket was created for your order. If you have any questions, just reply there and an agent will get to you as soon as possible :D
quanj1
6/15/18
Quick easy and affordable unlocking service. I hope that there will be no issues with unlocking my phone, hmm if doesnt work can i be refunded?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Quan! If the SIM-Lock Deactivation process gets rejected, we will inform you of the reason of the rejection and then we will lay you down all your options. Refund is of course included :D
naveenk30
6/11/18
The payment method is so fast and authenticate, i have tried every where to unlock my Iphone 6 which is locked to Stright Talk wireless, when i purchaged after that i ddint use any network in that modile i can say it is fresh new piece, lets see how they can work on to unlock my locked phone. it it worked will would like to order more....
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Naveen. If you want further assistance with your order or the status of your order (We keep our customers up to date during the whole procedure through our ticketing platform) you can send us in private your Transaction ID and an agent will get back to you. Also, once we receive a positive reply, you will be automatically notified through your personal ticket!
franklina15
6/9/18
Awesome, thanks very much for this site. My problem was quickly resolved and i had my phone working perfectly again
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Franklin! We are really happy that you stayed satisfied with our services. We are trying to be as quick and efficient as possible. Glad that you recognized that and now you can make phonecalls with your unlocked iPhone! Also, thank you for that great review :D Enjoy your Clean and Unlocked iPhone!!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone