IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

335 reviews with 5 stars

namt7
4/5/19
Nu m đưc tht thì bn đúng là gii tht đây , vì mt tháng nay mình đã mt mi vì chic đt này mà vn làm không đưc
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Nam. If you want to know more about this iPhone, such as if it locked, Blacklisted, iCloud Locked, Under Contract, if it has Unpaid Bills or if it is Replaced, so you learn if it can get unlocked, please use our instant IMEI Check services to do so. To our report, we also include unlocking recommendations and solutions. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/unlock-check/
bobt287
2/21/19
There took a little longer than advertised but overall they did what they said they would do
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Bob. Sorry for the delay. Thankfully everything turned out OK and you can now enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, let us know! Again, thank you for sharing with everyone your experience.
ferencs4
2/21/19
Great support, my problem was a bit difficult to solve but they were very helpful and at the end i was satisfied.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ferenc. We are very glad that we fixed your iPhone's lock issue. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you need anything, just send us a message :D Take Care and thanx for sharing here your experience with us!
joset103
2/18/19
THESE PEOPLE MADE A GREAT JOB, PAITENCE IS WHAT YOU NEED!!! THANKS ALOT!!! It might have took alot of time but its worth the price as well!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Jose for your review. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied by our services. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, we are here to respond :D
pablog42
2/9/19
I did learn about blacklist and Unbar. I bought a used iPhone 8 that was financially blacklisted.
I found this site. I hope it works. I'm not sure if they will refund my money if it does not work. Would be nice to use the phone.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Pablo. Thanx for trusting us for fixing your iPhone. A ticket was created for you right after your payment. If you have any questions, you can simply reply there and an agent will respond you asap!
nathanh213
1/28/19
Very quick response, completed my order in less then 24hr. I'm very very happy with there services. I highly recommend this company for your needs
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Nathan! Thanx for your sharing with everyone your experience with our services! Enjoy your Unlocked and Clean iPhone! If you have any questions, just send us a message :D
davids2028
1/6/19
Thank you! I'm hoping this works out. So far so good. Hoping it isn't a rip-off. We shall see. I have to enter at least 100 characters so maybe this is a scam. Ha!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you David for trusting your iPhone to us. You can reply us to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment if you have any questions about your order.
gilbertr42
1/4/19
Hi my name is Gilbert I bought and iPhone 7 clean but with iCloud lock in a street deal. At first I thought I could figure it out. But in the end I got scammed by other companies and lost my money. Still IMEI support team. They helped me even if it didn't work they tried and where honest with me. If you have an iPhone that is iCloud lock but not marked as stollen then give it to them you might have better luck. What ever you do please don't use the following website iphoneimei.net they will scam you and you will suffer it. Thanks for reading and have a nice day
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Gilbert. Thank you for your honest review about our services and support. If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
danielaj8
1/4/19
Quick and easy to use. Waiting for final completion. Good explanation of service and prices for the given service
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Daniela. If you have any questions about your order, reply to the ticket that was created after your payment!
kennethb237
1/1/19
Beautiful job. Well done on the first part of the job they did for me. As for the rest of the job I don't know yet because the job is not completed yet but I'llet you know. l
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Kenneth. Thanx for that review. You can contact us by simply repling to the ticket that was created for you and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible!
pradeepk29
12/18/18
Yes very good excellent job u did fine super marvellous incredible awesome like it soooo much but a bit expensive
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Pradeep. We are very glad that you trusted our services twice and we successfully unlocked your iPhones! Enjoy them! If you have any questions you know where to find us!
alexandras88
12/14/18
Well it is asking to leave a review without waiting to see if they complete your order or not, so i mark 5 star but we will see if it needs to be lowered or not.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Alexandra. Hopefully you will not have to lower your review :D If you have any questions about your order, please reply to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment! An agent will get back to you as soon as possible!
andrewl315
12/11/18
I am writing this review as 5 stars because of the great communication I had with their representative, Zisis. He was fast and courteous.

To let people know, make sure your phone is clean. Meaning off contract also.

I apparently never saw it, and they were understanding and refunded me the money back.

If anything, I had a good experience. Sucked my phone could not unlock. But I am sure they can do it if I paid for their other service.

Good luck everyone.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx for that review Andrew. A new ticket should have been created for you right after your payment. If you want any updates, you can simply reply to that ticket and the agent responsible for your order will get back to you as soon as possible!
thuann4
12/8/18
I was really scared this service was a scam. I bought a phone off of eBay which worked for a month then it got banned because the seller didn't finish paying it off. I used this service to unlock it. I was almost stuck with a $300 paperweight!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Thuan! We are very glad that we fixed your iPhone and now you can continue using it! Enjoy your Unlocked and Clean iPhone!! Thanx for sharing here the experience you had with us! If you have any questions, just send us a message!
kalip5
12/3/18
This is an amazing site! It's really easy to use, very simple instructions, and it also seems to be really fast as well! I am very pleased!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Kali! Thanx for your nice words :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! If you have nay questions, let us know by simply sending us a message or email!
jolindao
11/30/18
Good fast service if you want it to work I would try it out works pretty fast and reliable not to much but ok
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Jolinda! Thanx for your great review :D We are trying to keep our services as fast as possible! If you have any question, just drop us a message!
kristif12
11/26/18
All in all, I was pleased. Unfortunately they couldn't unlock my phone because it was from another Country, but I was got my refund. Also the response back was always fast. And I will definitely use these guys again.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Kristi. We are very sorry that we could not provide you the service your iPhone needed, but we are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our refund policy and procedure! You can send us a message in the near future to check if your iPhone's Network is supported! Take Care and thanx for your honest review!
kenechukwuu
11/23/18
Nice and fast. Very realiable. They emailed me back fast too. Communication was straightforward and easy
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Kenechukwu for your awesome review. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone. We are doing our best to keep our service as fast as possible! If you have any question, just send us a message!
chriss993
11/22/18
Special thanks to Zisis who was a great help in unlocking my SIM from the evil corporate machine that is a tt...
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Chris! Thanx for that "revolutionary" review :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions or other issues, just send us a message :D
svetlanaa3
11/17/18
Спасибо, что помогли разлочить мой iPhone 6+, по времени ушло недели 3, но это не так важно. Ещё раз спасибо:))
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Let me translate your message so everyone can understand it!
"Thank you for helping to unlock my iPhone 6+, it took 3 weeks, but this is not so important. Thanks again:))"
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Svetlana! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our Unlocking services! If you have any questions, just drop us a message.
And you would say "Спасибо! Наслаждайтесь разблокированным iPhone!" (I hope I got this right!).
josev106
10/23/18
i got a shop then works great for me it's faster easy ill be used this site to unlock in the future tanks
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Jose (And nice bike!). Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and we will be waiting for your future orders! Just, do not drive and use your iPhone at the same time :D
shahramb1
10/18/18
Thank you for the good service!!!
The communication was great, was kept well informed. They have a system where you can follow the status of the unlock service.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Shahram! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our Customer Support Platform. If you have any questions or recommendations for improving our overall service, just send us a message!
yeseniab1
10/18/18
THANK YOU SO MUCH REALLY GOOD SERVICE,FAST AND EASY ACCESS TO SERVICE SUPPORT, I'LL BE USED THIS WEBSITE TO UNLOCK MY PHONES
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Yesenia! We will be waiting for your other iPhones :D We have build our services and forms in such way, so the whole procedure to be quick and easy! Thanx again for your awesome review!
kylec135
10/17/18
Fast easy and at a great price! I had been ran around a number of times by fake or no good unlocking services but not with iphone unlock zone in my book they are number 1
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for this awesome review Kyle! You have no idea what this means to us and what we do. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you have any questions or issues, we will be always available for you. We are trying to provide High Quality and Quick services and I am glad that you recognized & stay satisfied with that :D
davidj576
10/15/18
great Service and fast Love to see them again if needed

no problems

good service
excellent emails

will reccomend to anyone
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey David. It would be great to help you with a Locked iPhone again, but hopefully you will not get again in the same position of having a Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you have any questions, just drop us a message! Thanx again for your great review!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone