IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

43 reviews with 4 stars

leer47
11/4/16
I was assisted by their support agent Zisis which was very helpful in all questions. They were unable to unlock my phone, but the support was great, I even recieved my refund within 4 days of requesting one, refund was down through Paypal without even requesting it myself on paypal.com
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Lee! Thanx for your great review :D Sorry that we could not help you. Hopefully in the near future, the service will get back online and we will be able to provide you a fully unlocked iPhone!
kadiry
9/15/16
i learned my phones blacklist status but their reply did not satisfy me. i sent 4 emails questioning which type of service i should get, but no one replied within 24 hours. i cannot believe my blacklist status will unlock. i am afraid to lose money
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Kadir. Can you please provide us your Ticket ID or IMEI number or Transaction ID to check your case? We are trully sorry that we delayed our responses! Waiting for your private message!
jeremyp27
8/18/16
It took a couple of weeks, but they were always responsive and came through as advertised.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Jeremy! Thank you for that review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
seguna
8/6/16
Is the IMEI number at the back of the phone not valid?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
The best way to find your iPhone's IMEI number is by dialing *#06# or from your iPhone's settings. IMEI numbers in the back of an iPhone are not always 100% accurate.
johnc574
8/4/16
Reliable, efficient and good service with getting my Sprint Iphone SE unlocked.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you John! Enjoy your unlocked Sprint USA iPhone SE!
andresc26
7/26/16
very good service terminal unlocking was successful only my country COSTA RICA shares the same blacklist of other countries, in the end only with an operator in my country can be used
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Andres! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
nualak
7/21/16
They were really helpful and responded to all my queries in a timely professional manner. I would use them again and refer them.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Nuala! We are extremely happy that you stayed satisfied with our services! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and we will be waiting for your return!
sergiog21
7/12/16
Mine took roughly about 8 days to get unlocked. Had a couple questions and they were able to email me right away.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Sergio! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and thanx for your great review!
educ2
6/28/16
Setting aside an error with my email address and because of that the delay in getting your response for my unlock, the result was success, 100% effective.
Hope for no problems ahead!
Thanks again Zisis.
jecpmt.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Edu! We are using the e-mail that you type to our ordering form (Not the one from the PayPal). Anyhow, the good thing is that your iPhone is now unlocked! Enjoy it!
sunt7
3/30/16
This unlocking service was good they unlocked it as soon as we purchased the code but the price is a little expensive I recommend they lower the price a little
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Sun. We are doing our best to keep the prices as low as possible! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
shed7
3/27/16
hello. I bought iPhone 5 last time. but I can't open it. since the previous owner doesn't clear her apple ID. so can it be fix??
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello. Please contact us through our website's contact us form. This is not the right area for making questions, it is only for reviews/feedback from our customers. An agent will reply to you once you leave a message to our contact us form!
khani3
3/22/16
100% recommended website no scam work really fast . other phone unlock website take weeks and i mean months but really happy with their service. and explain to you every thing in detail and will fix your problem. and its cheap also only 10$ come guys you are best .
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for your great review Khan! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!! We are doing our best to be always next to our customers to all the steps during the unlocking procedure!
aratoy
3/3/16
Request Date: November 10, 2015
Unlock Date: March 3, 2016

It took about four months, but I am happy to be unlocked.
Also I sent a question the way many times, but they told me to always politely reply.
I think that they value to ask is enough.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Arato! You are right, we always want our customers to contact us if they have questions. Your network was a bit hard, but for the past 4 weeks, the unlocking time dropped to 7 days! enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
malikp3
1/28/16
I placed my order around Christmas time which is probably the busiest time orders coming left and right but they manage to communicate with me as best as they can , they listen and answer questions & if your an impatient person no worries full refunds are 100% guaranteed
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Malik! You are right, during holidays not only we have a lot of orders, but the unlocking times change as well (Due to the large amount of orders!). Thanx for your patience!
davidw309
1/27/16
The mobile was unlocked satisfactorily after 3 or 4 days.
Good service and great communications provided.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey David! Thanks for your nice words! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! :D
fernandop18
1/13/16
very fast to give the information of the IMEI of iphone and now waiting the unlock...
bioncaj
12/23/15
I was skeptical at first using this service, because I wasn't sure if they would actually be able to unlock my sprint IPhone 6. Also my previous attempts with other companies didn't go as well. However, this company stuck to there word and did there job. My IPhone is completely unlocked and I couldn't be more excited.

This company will communicate the best that they can with you about the details of your phone. However, the waiting time for my phone unlock was a little lengthy but I believe its because I can't be a little impatient at times and also because I had sprint and they can be a little tuff.

My experience with IMEI and unlock zone was great and I would recommend using their service
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Bionca! You were not impatient at all! You just wanted an unlocked iPhone! I am very happy that we manage to give that to you! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
bh198
11/20/15
Great service and clear instructions to unlock phone. Thanks!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx a lot! We are doing our best, and comments like that, helpus to keep our customer support on the highest levels!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone