IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

malikp3
1/28/16
I placed my order around Christmas time which is probably the busiest time orders coming left and right but they manage to communicate with me as best as they can , they listen and answer questions & if your an impatient person no worries full refunds are 100% guaranteed
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Malik! You are right, during holidays not only we have a lot of orders, but the unlocking times change as well (Due to the large amount of orders!). Thanx for your patience!
davidw309
1/27/16
The mobile was unlocked satisfactorily after 3 or 4 days.
Good service and great communications provided.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey David! Thanks for your nice words! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! :D
giuliaz1
1/26/16
I went to 4 different places 2 in real life and 1 online, and none of them could unlock it. I tried this place online with some doubts becasue the others couldnt but Zisis guarenteed that they could do it so i was pretty confident. Althought it was a little pricey because the currency exchange, and took a little long (because im impatient). However, they got it done and I was very satisfied they also respond to their emails which are very helpful unlike other websites lol. Amazing and I am greatly satisfied !
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Well, the say that third time's the charm, but in your case the forth was! Thank you for your great review. We are really happy that now you can enjoy your unlocked iPhone! Spread the word :D
irwans2
1/24/16
Iya cari uang
camt3
1/16/16
Can vouch for this. I wasn't clear initially when I received results - emailed them and got a reply within 24hrs with what I wanted. Helpful and clarifying. Couldn't ask for anything more
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Cam! Highly appreciate your great comment! We are pushing very hard to keep our unlocking times and response times very low!
fernandop18
1/13/16
very fast to give the information of the IMEI of iphone and now waiting the unlock...
cyrilw7
1/8/16
My phone was locked on ATT USA, and I live in France so I had to unlock this... And they've done it quickly without any problem for a good price!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Cyril! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone with any network you want. Your only problem now, is to pick the cheapest and best Mobile Network to use! :D
bioncaj
12/23/15
I was skeptical at first using this service, because I wasn't sure if they would actually be able to unlock my sprint IPhone 6. Also my previous attempts with other companies didn't go as well. However, this company stuck to there word and did there job. My IPhone is completely unlocked and I couldn't be more excited.

This company will communicate the best that they can with you about the details of your phone. However, the waiting time for my phone unlock was a little lengthy but I believe its because I can't be a little impatient at times and also because I had sprint and they can be a little tuff.

My experience with IMEI and unlock zone was great and I would recommend using their service
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Bionca! You were not impatient at all! You just wanted an unlocked iPhone! I am very happy that we manage to give that to you! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
alig23
12/15/15
Even I placed a wrong order ......they refound me completly my money & Im 100%satisfied with iphoneunlock.zone........& Recomanded to evryone
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Ali! We have a 100% money back policy (not only in words!). If you need further help, we are one e-mail away!
fujitak
12/12/15
My iPhone 6 got unlock!! Around 2weeks.
I appreciate !!
This service is very good.
Thank you so much!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Fujita! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
eduardod14
12/11/15
This is the first time I used an unlock service this way, and now I'm writing this review qith my newly unlocked iPhone 5. Thanks a lot!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your unlocked iPhone 5 Eduardo! Remember, this is a permanent unlock, and you can update your iPhone to any iOS version you want!
danielp83
11/24/15
Just unlocked my iPhone 6 with ease thanks for the prompt service
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Daniel for your nice words! We are happy that you stayed satisfied!
bh198
11/20/15
Great service and clear instructions to unlock phone. Thanks!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx a lot! We are doing our best, and comments like that, helpus to keep our customer support on the highest levels!
osamat1
11/14/15
I was delighted to use this service and the prompt and reliable customer service, especially Zisis attention to detail and customer satisfaction.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Osama. Zisis is thanking you too for your great comment! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
pietrol1
11/13/15
Very good service and support as far as I am concerned of mr Zisis. Thank You
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Pietro! I am happy that we could unlock your iPhone so you can use it freely!!
lauram124
11/13/15
It took a long time, although this was the fault of Sprint and not the company! They did succeed and I have a wonderful iPhone 4 without the contract!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Laura. Unlocking times is a tricky thing, but we are doing our best to be inside the estimated unlocking times we advertize! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
mikel214
11/3/15
super very fast and very good team i well always works with you, very very good but exselent ..... Thanks.....
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Mike. I would highly appreciate if you could share this review with your friends too :D We are always trying to keep our price competitive and our unlocking times short!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone