IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

shaika1
3/30/16
Hello sir I need your help I had found an iphone 6 on road but its icloud was locked with unknown person
will you please Help me to unlock the icloud id
my mail id is *****@gmail.com
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Shaik. This is not the right area to make your questions, we have a Q & A section. Send us an e-mail to help you!
shed7
3/27/16
hello. I bought iPhone 5 last time. but I can't open it. since the previous owner doesn't clear her apple ID. so can it be fix??
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello. Please contact us through our website's contact us form. This is not the right area for making questions, it is only for reviews/feedback from our customers. An agent will reply to you once you leave a message to our contact us form!
adanp8
3/23/16
Got iphone 6 softbank unlock with worldwide method.
Can't use itunes but it's the price to pay.
I particularly love the attention to detail the customer service provided.
Thanks zysis.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
No problem Adan. I hope that our suggestions will help you with your problem! You can contact us anytime!
igorp15
3/23/16
Successfully unlocked iPhone 4s, within 2-3 days. The support was excellent, always updated about the status of my request.

Recommended to anyone who wants to perform unlocking process.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Igor! That's a great review, thanx for your nice words! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone Igor!
hanness
3/23/16
the service was quick and efficient - well done,
I am very satisfied and happy we can use the iphone again
with any SIM card,
Hannes
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Hannes!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! If you have questions, our "virtual" doors are always open for you!
khani3
3/22/16
100% recommended website no scam work really fast . other phone unlock website take weeks and i mean months but really happy with their service. and explain to you every thing in detail and will fix your problem. and its cheap also only 10$ come guys you are best .
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for your great review Khan! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!! We are doing our best to be always next to our customers to all the steps during the unlocking procedure!
bitoyp
3/17/16
I tried and took a risk with my money and first, they sent a confirmation that my phone was unlocked and i need to activate. Trying to activate my phone and it was failed. I thought this is scam. I opened a dispute on paypal since they failed to activate my phone. They contacted me to close a dispute i made and they tried again to unlock my phone.On the second attempt, i received a confirmation again. Then i tried to unlock again my phone. and boooom! im so happy that my phone was unlocked. Great job..although, they made it for few weeks...sad thing here is, i cant use itunes, find my iphone!..
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Bitoy! Good to hear that you had faith on us and we managed to unlock your iPhone! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! Your order was a bit "adventurous" but the end was good :D
nickh94
3/16/16
Was a bit sceptical at first seeing so many different websites offering to unlock iphones. The horror stories of being asked for more money time and time again and keep you hanging on for months.
For some reason I trusted these guys and went for it and am so glad i did.
One price quoted, one price paid on (9th March) and an email this morning 16th March) to say its unlocked, put new sim in the phone and all is working perfect. Just about to put another order in for phone no2. Thanks Guys :)
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Nick! I really appreciate your great comment! I understand why you were sceptical, so that kind of reviews help us to show to our customers that we actually deliver what we advertised! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and in a few days you will have your second one Unlocked too!
liyahc
3/16/16
How long would it Take you to unlock a icloud on a iphone 6 with Att?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Liyah. Please ask us questions to the Q&A section! This is the review section. Anyhow, please contact us through our website so an agent can assist you better!
anara1
3/9/16
Great and very fast servis. This guys very good mans.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Anar! We are trying our best! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!!
ellyz
3/8/16
I emailed the CSR department regarding my iPhone 6 tat I bought on Craigslist beingg icloud locked and Zisis was a great Help by explaining everything to me and give me the right information. I didn't get to unlock the iPhone because it's icloud blacklisted/stolen but Zisis was great help and I would recommend them to everyone to use
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Elly. It is good to know that we helped you with your iPhone. Next time, I hope that we will help you unlocking it as well!
brentn6
3/8/16
So figured I would try and it worked. Had lots of doubts but since ultrasnow isn't a option for 6 had to try. Took 20 business days now that's Monday through Friday, but very happy and would recommend worth the wait it I didn't mind waiting. Zisis is awesome answers your questions fast mine within mins well worth every dime spent.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Brent! Thanks for your great review! We are glad that we could help you with your locked iPhone! Now you can enjoy it as UNLOCKED!!
rencek
3/7/16
hi.. i can't activate my phone i bought it a 2nd hand and the user forgot its password and I.D and email of the phone but its not block listed its from london
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Rence. We do support iCloud Lock removal services! Please use our Contact Us form and an agent will get back to you with the solution to your iCloud Lock Removal problem!
aratoy
3/3/16
Request Date: November 10, 2015
Unlock Date: March 3, 2016

It took about four months, but I am happy to be unlocked.
Also I sent a question the way many times, but they told me to always politely reply.
I think that they value to ask is enough.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Arato! You are right, we always want our customers to contact us if they have questions. Your network was a bit hard, but for the past 4 weeks, the unlocking time dropped to 7 days! enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
trinidadt4
3/2/16
IphoneUnlock took care of my needs to unlock Iphone 5c. Answered all my questions and concern in a timely manner. I had a minor bump in the road, but IphoneUnlock team took care of the issue immediately and now the phone is working perfectly. Great job! Great customer service!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Trinidad! Thanx for your great review! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and spread the world for us :D
jerryela
2/26/16
Good work answered all my questions with a very educated response. Finished sooner then expected very happy about that.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Jerryel! Thanx for your great review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhones!
petero20
2/18/16
I live outside of USA and my phone was locked by sprint. They help me, thanks!

Peter
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Peter! We are very happy that we helped you unlock your iPhone! You can use any network you want now, so enjoy!
kosmasn1
2/18/16
Very helpful guys! Those people know exactly what they are doing! I surely recommend it!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Kosmas! Glad that we could help you! Our doors (e-mail) are always open for any questions!
artyomg1
2/18/16
Thank you for unlocking my device. It was cheap and quickly!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
No problem Artyom. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!! Thanx for your great review!
abraame
2/17/16
I was trying to unlock an iphone wich i bought from ebay. I have trusted 2 other companies unlockriver and myimeiunlock and they both failed to unlock it and they kept me almost 3 months without phone and information about what is happening. Mr Zisis answered all my questions and unlocked my phone. They are the best i will trust them again for sure
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Abraam! Zisis asked me to thank you too for your nice words! We are happy that we managed to unlock your iPhone and you can enjoy it!
ricka32
2/16/16
Thanks for your great work l will tell others of your service.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Good to hear that you stayed satisfied from our services Rick! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone, and thank you for you awesome review!
brandonn7
2/15/16
I've used this service three times. Twice for my iPhones and once for my wife's. It's fast, economical, and painless. Very smooth process and I've been consistently impressed by the prompt attention.

I would recommend it greatly.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Brandon! Glad that we helped the whole family (You and your wife at least!). Enjoy your unlocked iPhones (And bring more from your family and friends :D)!!
melissas111
2/9/16
Very helpful and thorough, A+ Service! Thanks a million!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Melissa! Glad we could help you! :D
alexa1367
2/9/16
I'm here again to highly recommend Zisis and team!, they unlocked another iPhone 6 Plus in just two weeks!
It's working very good!
I can tell if you try to hire them you will be in good hands!
They do what they promise to you!

Thank you guys.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Alex! Yes, Softbank Japan is a tough one, but everything turned out ok for you! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and thanx a lot for your great review!
jayeshp
2/6/16
Great work, genuine company, no cheating
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Jayesh! Thanx for your great review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone. Just a reminder, you will not be able to use it within the country that was blacklisted! Anywhere else, would be ok!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone