IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

celiao2
Celia O.
5/13/16
Bought 2 iPhone 6s while stationed in Japan 5 months later was moved to US I was told that the phones would work in US which did not end up being so. Had to sign a contract and get the phones again. Wish I had known about this site sooner. Thanks to this site I was able to get one unlocked to give to a friend that needs a new phone and due to the great service I will be getting the other one unlocked as well. I looked at many sites but none made me confident and did seem trustworthy until I found this site. Thank you to Zisis for the great customer service and timely responses.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Celia! (Zisis thanks you as well!!). Enjoy your unlocked Softbank Japan iPhone! ! !
jonathanr54
5/12/16
My iphone 6 from softbank (japan) was unlocked by IphoneUnlock.Zone in just 1 week so now I can enjoy it back in Europe. Very good service, I hesitated a bit in the beginning but now I can recommend it if your iphone is still locked.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Jonathan! Thanx for the awesome review! Enjoy your unlocked Softbank japan iPhone!
dindaa1
5/12/16
Cara unlock softbank japan di iphone 5
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Dinda! Yeap it can be unlocked! Go to the following link, answer those 4 questions, and the proper service will be suggested for your Softbank Japan iPhone 5! -> https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/
surajk4
Very fast service
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for your great review Suraj! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
michaeld200
5/10/16
Even though he could not assist me , he was professional and very helpful .
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Michael! Sorry that we could not help you with your case. I am very glad that you stayed satisfied with our support though!!
mohamadj1
5/10/16
I ordered an unlock for my iphone 6s, they told me it will take 12 days, and yes after 12 days my phone is unlocked and is working fine and im happy using it.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Mohamad! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
martinn16
5/9/16
Only few days, everything OK. Thanks
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Martin! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!!
stevel111
5/8/16
Dear Iphone Unlock Zone Staff,

IPhone 5s softbank was unlocked within the 10 business days. I was about worrying on the 10th day, which was why I asked a question in the question section but the staff sent me an email on the 10th day saying it was unlocked and I just tried inserting all sorts of sims and it worked. Thanks! Really reliable service.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Steve! Yeap, Softbank Japan network is a bit difficult, but at the end we get the job done! The new unlocking time is 3 days now (For the past hundreds of orders)! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone, and for any questions, just drop us an e-mail!
lbl3
5/6/16
Recomended, quality customer servis, good communication, IMEI check servis, may 2016
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Let me translate that for everyone else "They were fast, communicate, have an on-line system, good price checker and especially the outcome. Nobody else even responded.". We are really happy that you stayed satisfied with our services. We always have an agent online to keep responding to all questions! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone Lb!!!
kelig1
4/26/16
I was at the beginning a little embarrassed , but thanks to very good communication , I decided to continue until a successful end. And I do not regret :-) Many Thanks
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Keli! You shouldn't feel embarrassed at all! You have the right to ask anything you want before and after you purchase our services! We are glad that you stayed satisfied with our services, and enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
giob1
4/26/16
This a company that earned my business for life. I will recommend their service to all my friends and family. They are courteous and they answer you in timely manner. First class! and keep up the good work!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Gio. Thank you for your awesome review!!!! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied from our services, and we can assure you that we will treat equally all your friends and family :D
johnl333
4/21/16
amazing service
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx John! We are glad that you stay satisfied with our Unlocking Services! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
taneesem
4/18/16
This is not a scam they really do unlock your phone. My phone was on blacklist and they were able to get it unlocked. My iPhone been unlocked now for 2 months.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Taneese! We are very happy that you are enjoying your unlocked iPhone for the past 2 months! Also, we thank you for your great review and for sharing it with all of us! For any questions, we are only 1 e-mail away!
jedb18
4/14/16
These guys do an excellent job! Awesome customer service + quick, hardworking, and reliable staff will get your phone unlocked in as little as 3 days. (varies upon phone and carrier). Go for the best!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Jed! It is great that you stayed satisfied from our customer support and unlock service! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
shavinm
4/14/16
My lock iPhone 4s from SoftBank was unlock in just 2 days , very fast. Communication really good and thank you Zisis T. you've respond to me very quick I must say wow. Very Happy. Zisis keep it up man ;) Nice Job
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanks a lot Shavin for your great review and we are very happy that you had a great experience working with us! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
vanniu
4/13/16
i got my iphone from my sister and it was locked from AT&T. i kept the iphone for 2 years without unlocking because it was declared lost. i search online to unlock the iphone in any way and lead to iphoneunlock.zone, i risk an amount and hoping to unlock the phone successfully. it gives me 8 days estimated time from 6th april 2016, worried of the time i follow up 12th of april 2016 and next day 13th of april 2016, i received a message from Zisis on how to unlock my iPhone5s. i simply followed the steps and now i am enjoying my unlock iphone. thank you Zisis for the support.. i am planning to sign up on your affiliate program.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Vanni!! Thank you for your great review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and if you need any help with the affiliate program, drop us a message and we will help you!
srikantas
4/12/16
I have purchased iphone 6 (T-Mobile USA unlock ) from eBay but I am unable to use this phone in INDIA. I have also tried by rsim but it was failed after that I contacted iPhoneUnlock.Zone and wait for 1 month and finally success it.

this is unbelievable !!

Thank you zisis for support and provide me time to time update, really appreciate it.

Srikanta Sanpui
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanks Srikanta. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! Zisis sends his regards and thanks for your great review!
thomasr97
4/8/16
These guy's tried hard but my iPhone is still blocked.
I received fully refund. Thank you Zisis.
Thomas from Switzerland.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Thomas. Sorry that we could not unlock your iPhone. Our policy states that if we cannot unlock it, we will fully refund you! Get in touch with us again after 2-3 weeks, to inform you if the service is online again!
rikaj
4/8/16
Is it anyway yall can bypass my iPhone 6+ it's blacklisted as stolen or lost. I bought it last week the gut lied and told me it was unlocked.. etc come to find out it was on the blacklist. So can yall help ?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Rika, this is the wrong section for questions, this is for reviews only! Please delete your questions from here, and contact us through our Contact Form. It is working normally, because we receive daily many questions! We will be able to help you with your blacklisted iPhone!
stefanieb7
4/7/16
Bought a softbank iphone 5s off ebay. Didnt know what Softbank was or ever even seen a sim locked phone before. Thanks to this service 24 days after ordering we have our phone unlocked! Thank you so much! You are awesome!!!!!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you very much Stefanie! That was a great review! We are more than happy that you stayed satisfied from our services! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
mixeym
4/7/16
I have iPhone 6 I bought from Japan with SoftBank network. I purchased unlocking service and was told estimated process time was 18 business working days. They emailed me exactly 18 days later and unlocked my phone!! Very happy!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Mixey!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
josuam
4/5/16
I am from Costa Rica, I tried different websites with no results. After of paying and getting my money refunded because my iphone was on blacklist i found iphoneunlock.zone and it was perfect, it took around 15 days but finally my iphone was unlocked. If i ever have an iphone with the same issue i will make sure to use your service. Thanks alot !
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Josua! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!!!
tonyh77
4/1/16
simply the best - quick, competent and efficient. Couldn't ask for better service
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Tony! We are doing our best and Zisis thanks you as well!
laurab160
3/31/16
Thank you so much for helping me with everything!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Happy that we could help you Laura!! If you need anything else, just leave us a message!
sunt7
3/30/16
This unlocking service was good they unlocked it as soon as we purchased the code but the price is a little expensive I recommend they lower the price a little
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Sun. We are doing our best to keep the prices as low as possible! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone