IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

shinsakui
6/16/16
I have unlocked Softbank Japan iPhone6. In these days, it is difficult to find a "right store" to do it, but IPhoneUnlock.Zone is a reliable service !! Do not hesitate ask them for your iPhone, they will reply you whatever you have in your mind! My unlocking only took about 4days. That is so quick too. (Some other services take around 2 months... OMG...) Anyway, just unlock you iPhone with IPhoneUnlock.Zone !! AWSOME!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Shinsaku! Softbank Japan is a difficult one, but as you can see, we can handle it! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!! Thanx for your great review!
georgetteb1
6/16/16
Got the answers I was looking for in a timely fashion. Excellent service provided to me by Zisis who I spoke to on the phone and walked me through the entire process of having my phone unlocked. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and responded to all my queries. Overall, I was very happy with the service I received and the end result. I would recommend to anyone.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Georgette! Zisis sends his regards! Calling you was a special case, but after seeing that through a phonecall it is easier to explain things, we will definitely implement it, so we can have a better communication medium with our visitors!
joelb56
6/14/16
Despite waiting a while, (maybe related to my iphone imei issues), my phone has been successfully unlocked. Thank you
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Joel! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! ! !
michaelt144
6/14/16
Awesome service! Me and my wife came from Japan after being there for 6 years. We had purchased iPhone 6's in 2014 and were going to rejoin our Sprint network in the US. (Fun fact - SoftBank now owns Sprint). Before departing Japan, we paid our phones off and inquired about the unlocking mentioning that we were rejoining Sprint in which they were 0 help. After doing a quick Google search I found this company. I figured - Spend 99 bucks or another 700 each on new phones, so I rolled the dice. I received a confirmation email quoting that the service would take 12 days. To a present surprise, it only took 4 DAYS! Zisis was the customer car personnel that helped me and I am more than happy with his efforts and customer service. If you are coming from Japan and were locked to a SoftBank or other carrier, you can trust that this service works. Suggestion: Do it before you leave Japan so you can just go to the phone company when you get back and not miss a beat with communication. Thanks so much!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx a lot Michael for sharing your experience with everyone else. We are really happy that you stayed satisfied from our services! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and whenever you have a question, we are just 1 e-mail away!
jesseb50
6/14/16
Wow! This service totally works. I was a little unsure at first as it seems a bit dodgy to give someone $100 over the internet to unlock a phone but after reading all the positive reviews and googling scam and such without any red flags I decided to give it a shot. Id been a SoftBank customer in Japan for 16 years and have probably given them over $50,000 in that time. I just moved from Japan a week ago without cancelling my current contract. I was maybe one year into a three year contact with an iPhone 6 plus. Im guessing they will soon be very angry with me so I just informed iPhoneUnlock.Zone that my phone was blacklisted as Im sure it will be soon. Waited about one week and just received an email today that my phone was unlocked and it totally is! Amazing! Great super fast customer support answered every question I had often within the hour or sooner. I will definitely tell all my friends in Japan about this service as SoftBank is impossible to unlock anywhere else. Thank you so much! - very satisfied customer :)
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Great review Jesse!! Thanx!! Enjoy your Softbank Japan UNLOCKED iPhone! We will be waiting to your friends!
stevec154
6/14/16
I have an iphone 6s+ on a docomo network. Had a friend who had his phone unlocked through them, and he was very happy with them. Was expecting a full 12 business days to unlock because it was a newer phone on a network that wasn't listed. THEY DID IT IN FOUR DAYS!! Zisis is the man. Even after the phone was unlocked he answered some very pertinent questions that I had, within minutes of my asking them. It was a real conversation, not just a cookie cutter response. I have two more devices I am going to get unlocked through him. VERY IMPRESSED.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Steve! Thanx for that review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and we will treat your other two iPhones with the same respect :D
saaajanp
6/14/16
I made a payment (185 CAD) a day back and i didn't receive receive any sort of of conformation e-mail , is it a fake website or what??
i didn't find any contact information of this website,if any anyone of you know their email address or telephone number ,let me know.
thanks
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Saaajan. Please send us your IMEI number and Transaction ID to track down your order and give you an update about your order. Also, at the footer area we have a Contact Us link, so you can reach us out through our Contact form. We are not trying to scam anyone, and you can see below all our satisfied customers! Get in touch with us, to immediately track down your order and give you an update about your order!
bd43
6/13/16
It works flawlessly as it says and the customer service is a pleasure to interact with ... Zisis was my man and he responded very fast and professionally d^^
My japanese iphone 5 unlocked from softbank ... hip hip hurray!!!!
Really ... if you badly need to unlock yours ... just do it.
cheers ^^/
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey b d! Thanx for your awesome review! Zisis also thanks you for mentioning him :D Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
odelw
6/10/16
Worked with me, did his best, alsome job
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for your great review Odel! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
annad71
6/9/16
Great service and guidance from Zisis and the team. Very responsive. I definitely recommend PhoneUnlock.Zone. Don't hesitate to contact them!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Anna for your great review. Zisis send his thanx as well! Enjoy your Unlocked Softbank Japan iPhone!
nobut
6/7/16
No iPhone SIM unlock service in Japan. I tried the site and they unlocked my iPhone without any problems. Just send IMEI, pay money and wait.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Nobu! Yeap, it is easy as you said it! Enjoy your iPhone with any network you want! :D
arifk5
6/7/16
I unlocked my iPhone through them. They had fantastic service. I found what I needed. I would highly recommend the service people who out there.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Arif! Really appreciate that you stayed satisfied by our services! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
laural107
6/7/16
I recently had interaction with the iPhoneUnlockZone customer team, namely Zisis, a highly professional and empathetic customer service provider that I have not seen much over the Internet - meaning- it's a lot of a blind date to contract services over Internet - and this time it has been a pleasure to interact and get precise, accurate and prompt responses to all my concerns and questions. I am sure the actual Unlocking service is of the same breed - I'll definitely choose them and I'll be back to praise that service too :) I am sure :) Thank you people of iPhoneUnlockZone!!! Laura, Cancun, Mexico
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Laura! Zisis told me to send you the following: "I really enjoyed our conversations and I really appreciate that you stayed satisfied by my support. That kind of reviews and appreciation of my help, boost my confidence to keep on providing high quality support!". Thank you for your great review!
bhargavg
6/7/16
I've recently got unlocked a blacklisted iPhone 6S locked to Bell Canada by paying $139USD, thought they were charging huge money compared with other services but its okay. I'm happy just because these guys unlocked in 6days while I've been turndown by other competitors for the reason of not clean IMEI.

They are really genuine and fast service! Thanks Zisis
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Bhargav! Thanx for your great review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
dannys54
6/7/16
I must admit at first I was hesitant and skeptical this would work as the phone is from Japan and we could not find anybody who would do it. After about 10 days the phone was unlocked and works great with our phone provider. I will have two more people and phones coming from Japan and will use this service for those phones as well.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Danny! Thanx a lot for your great review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and we will wait for your friends too ;)
johnc543
6/7/16
Just got a Softbank Iphone 6S unlocked by IphoneUnlock. It took a quite long time (about 14 days) to get my Iphone unlocked, but I guess that the nature of unlocking Iphone from Japan. After I got the instruction mail, I got very excited and after following the guide, tadahhh.... my phone is unlocked, now I can use whatever SIM card I want. Thanks a lot!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx John! Yeap, Softbank Japan might cause some delays, but at the end we end up with an unlocked iPhone (Yours :D). Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
smilep
6/5/16
iclound lock by imei*******45172
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Smile. Please send us an e-mail with your request, so an agent can help you with your problem (This is a review area, not a question area :D).
muhamada1
6/3/16
I have unlocked for 3 phones (my friend's) and it's done. But, 2 of them were late as the schedule, but no problem.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Muhamad. Enjoy, you and your friends, your unlocked iPhones! Thank you for sharing your experience!
karens210
6/2/16
It took some extra days because something went wrong with the servers but it s unlocked and works great
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Karen. Thank you for your great review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
alexw83
6/2/16
My iphone was unlock in less then 3 days after two unlock services from ebay told me that they were not able to get it unlock. This guys are very good.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you very much Alex! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!!
michaelm437
5/31/16
There are a $#*! ton of sites that offer the same service and i might have rolled the dice with this one but it turns out i'm a winner! iPhones still unlocked after a week! It took about 4 days to unlock the phone and ive been using it ever since.These guys are super professional and answered every question i had in a timely manner. Amazing job, i'm super grateful to have my iPhone back up and running! Thanks guys.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Michael! Thanx for that great review! Your iPhone will stay unlocked forever, we can assure you for that! Enjoy it, and thanx again for sharing here your experience with our services!
obrempongy
5/28/16
Zisis was great answered all my questions and concerns on time. I have tried several iPhone unlock website but this is legit. Thanks once again.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Obrempong! Thanx for your awesome review, and we are very glad that you had a great experience with us!
josen21
5/26/16
Was very upset at the beginning with them but talking and understanding some procedures, fixing misunderstanding, finally i got my iphone 5S locked to StraigTalk unlocked !!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank Jose!! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and many many thanx for your great review!
bigb17
5/22/16
Great customer service unlock my phone what more can I say the guy who help me out with so polite answer all my questions and when I get another phone I will go to them again definitely recommend them to all the homey's and friends
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey big!! Great review, we are very glad that we unlocked your iPhone! Enjoy it and if you need anything else, we are one e-mail away!
pauln72
5/19/16
worth wile helped me were others could not thank again AAA+++
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Paul! It is always great to receive such awesome review and know that you stayed satisfied from our services!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone