IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

sudab
8/22/16
Thank you for everything is super . There's also iPhone 4 . Will be in touch. I come back the soon. Have a nice day.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Suda! Thanx for your great review! We will be waiting for your iPhone 4! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
neilj31
8/20/16
I thought it's not gonna be unlocked. After a long wait I finally had it done and as promised yes it's now unlocked and I'm using it with another network. Thank you very much. I surely recommend to others. 5 thumbs up.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Neil. Sometimes we have a few delays, but we always complete our unlocks! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone, and we will wait new customers from you :D
jeremyp27
8/18/16
It took a couple of weeks, but they were always responsive and came through as advertised.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Jeremy! Thank you for that review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
kartikn
8/17/16
Great site for anyone looking for a solution to unlock their mobile phone. This site stands out For the excellent customer service which is often lacking in other services. They worked with me to provide the solution specific to my needs. Thank you!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Kartik. We are extremely happy that you stayed satisfied from our services and our Customer support. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
muhammadf15
8/16/16
I would like to thank iphoneunlock.zone for their accurate and fast response for solving my problem in very very short time
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank YOU Muhammad for trusting us with your iPhone! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
alexn52
8/16/16
Hello, I year ago I unlock my t-mobile phone work good but, and now after reset factory setting phone ask activation, and activation not done, phone locked again
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Alex. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone :D
claudiog11
8/16/16
Super cool! I payed for the unlock service and it was done quikcly! No problems...I was attended by Zisis from the Support Team of iPhoneUnlock.Zone who helped me on some doubts I had readily!
They fulfilled what they promised!
Tanks a lot!
Clguaragna.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Super Review Claudio! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
ridaa
8/16/16
Zisis' team has provided an excellent service unlocking my iphone 5 that I brought from Australia. I started by ordering their imei check services. Then, they provided the locked details of my iphone. I decided to unlock my iphone and it took them 5 days to proceed. Their guideline is also really easy to follow. Really recommended! Thanks Zisis
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Rida! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and many many thanx for your great review (Zisis thanks you too!).
johna835
8/16/16
it was a grate opportunity discovering sort a grate team like this please keep it on.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you John for your great review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
omariok
8/13/16
I wrote these guys a few days before I left for a business trip to Asia. I have an iPhone 6 for the USA and wanted to use my locked iPhone 5 for traveling - worked like a charm! Zisis on their staff team was easy to deal with, very warm and understanding. Do it! Don't think twice. Thanks guys!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Omario! Thanx for this awesome review! We are very glad that we unlocked your iPhone and we made your life easier while travelling :D Enjoy it!
shanh4
8/12/16
They kept me in touch on the status of my phone and it only took them 48 hours to get my phone unlocked
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Shan! We are doing our best to keep the unlocking times as short as possible! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and thank you for sharing here your experience with us!
rudya11
great service
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Rudy! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone 6s!
michaelm467
8/12/16
Awesome! Tried it but couldn't work but went as far as looking for another solution. I am still definitely coming back to this site. Faster responses too than other sites I've tried & a lot more choices for unlocking.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Michael! Zisis sends his regards and thanx for your great review! Next time we will have the service your iPhone needs and we will unlock it!
heidid18
8/12/16
The information that you receive from them is more than you could ask for. They have provided with more information that I thought it was possible. The service was quick. And very responsive to emails. And very good follow up.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Heidi! We make sure to have 100% accurate and fast information about an IMEI number to make the whole unlocking procedure quicker, easy and guaranteed!
jenniferl164
8/12/16
Great customer service, prompt response to my emails, unlock was supposed to take up to 8 days, it was done in like 3. Would use again
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Jennifer! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and thank you for your nice words!
scotts200
8/11/16
Great service at a price that can't be beat
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Scott!! :D We are really happy that you stayed satisfied from our services!!
javierm31
8/10/16
The customer service is one of a kind, they usually answer your questions within the hour and they are always trying to get the best option for you.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Javier! We are doing our best to help all our customers and we are really happy that you felt it too!
alexb178
8/9/16
I have an iPhone 5s that i'm waiting for it to be unlocked by this guys.
So far, i've made a blacklist check and Zisis was truly patiente with me, making me understand the whole procedure from lock to unlock.
The orders are being processed fast (as fast this process can be), they give you an acount where you have customer support and where you can see all your orders with the state of processing so you don't have to e-mail them for this information. The payment is secure trough PayPal.
Anyway...i'll write another review after the iPhone unlocking and share the experience!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Alex! Thank you for this great review! It is our job to explain you in detail the situation of your iPhone, and then propose you the right iPhone unlock service! Once we receive the unlocking results, we will immediately update you!
babahi
8/9/16
I order an unlock for my mother iphone and they said it will take 12 days and out of nowhere they unlock it in the second day great site great work great support
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Babah! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! I hope your mother will enjoy it too!
zanl
8/9/16
After dealing with one of the most notoriously selfish big cell contractors in Japan (S*ftbank) who refused to unlock my iPhone 5 when I cancelled with them, I had tried everything. Was almost about to fork over a bunch of money for a new phone when I had a perfectly good one already. These guys rock! They are honest and dependable. I am now unlocked and have way faster mobile data for 60 percent less the price I was paying now that I can use a SIM of my choosing. THANK YOU ZISIS!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Zan! Zisis thanks you for your great review and that you recognized his hard work :D Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
edym1
8/9/16
Got my iphone 6S unlocked with this service. Very easy instruction for us and trusted. Only need 6 working days to totally unlocked my phone. And surprisingly, the unlocked phone could update the newest ios version.

Thank you very much for helping me unlock my iphone.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Edy for trusting us! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and many thanx for your great review!
auroraj1
8/6/16
Zisis did a great job getting my phone unlocked for me!! The instructions I received were easy to understand! Thank You!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Aurora! Thank you for this great review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!!!
viniciusm
8/6/16
I had waste money and time with other unlock service that didn't get to unlock the network of my iPhone 5S, only iPhoneUnlock.Zone was able to unlock my phone into the estimated window, the best service!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Vinicius for this great review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone 5s!
seguna
8/6/16
Is the IMEI number at the back of the phone not valid?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
The best way to find your iPhone's IMEI number is by dialing *#06# or from your iPhone's settings. IMEI numbers in the back of an iPhone are not always 100% accurate.
hectorl10
8/5/16
Pensé que no funcionaría pero si funciono mi compañía es de Puerto Rico claro y eso sí se tardó más de lo indicado pero siempre hubo comunicación muy bien servicio lo recomiendo
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Hector. I translated your message and thank you for sharing your experience here "I thought it would not work but I run it through my company and it is clear in Puerto Rico! It took longer than indicated but there was always communication. Very well recommend service". Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone