Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

113 reviews with 5 stars

alfredb55
4/28/19

David and the IphoneIMEI team we're amazing. This would be the second time I unlock with them. Although there were issues with payment on their website and a bunch of back and forth via email, the job was done and I've never been happier. Thank you

Tip for consumers: Please be in contact with them at all times and respond quickly to their questions so the job can be done efficiently.

geee2
4/11/19

I was skeptical at first because of other people's review. With the Bad reviews posted, I'm not sure of what they are talking about. I got my phone unlocked in exactly 7 days. If I were to do it again, I would. This works ladies and gentlemen. I definitely recommend their service.

ngwesee
2/25/19

The job you guys did was exceptional but what was the most helpful were the if cases this happens list to then do this was brilliant it helped me straight which now i am all set running and good to go.

roseg88
2/22/19

Thank you excellent service. Prompt and fast response. Have a percentage tracker to check the progress.

luluy
2/22/19

I am very satisfied with the results my iphone that was locked to tmobile was unlocked successfully.

huyp4
2/19/19

I bought my iPhone XS Max from at&t and it was still locked with at&t. I was trying out this website and turned out my phone got unlocked fast and works great.. thank you so much!!

joelw84
2/9/19

Performed premium unlock procedure in a matter of 3 days. Highly recommend the service. It will save me far more than it cost in only at matter of months now that I am not locked to AT&T.

robertg775
2/5/19

My carrier wouldn't unlock my out right paid for phone sobI came to these guys who unlocked my phone

scottm651
2/5/19

The did a great job of getting my MetroPCS phone unlocked. Zero issue, its a 2 step process, and that seem to confuse a few people, but it was stated upfront on the web site.

davidc1502
2/4/19

This service is easy to use. I recommend it. Help me unlock my phone quickly and they have great service

victoru12
2/3/19

This company gives you exactly what they say they will. The price is the best on the net, and they stand behind their service. Would recommend them to anyone needing g an unlock.

khaleds16
2/2/19

It perfect website and 100% in sure unlocked iPhone for fast time
Follow up daily by e mail the status of phone

henrys159
1/12/19

I was a bit taken back when the 2nd part of payment requirements arrived. I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best when I paid the full amount. And voila!!! Less than 48 hours later, factory unlock delivered over the air. Super professional and fast. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you guys!

muhammadr35
7/30/18

At first time i doubt it will work, but after i see the live progress i start believe, on day 3 my iPhone is reallly unlocked,. And i update the ios regularly and i still using this iphone till now.. thank you

lucye21
6/14/18

First time, my phone was unlocked super quick even though I was in Vietnam (phone was purchased in UK). Second time phone couldnt be unlocked as Id bought it under 6 months ago which is an industry standard. The team got back to me quickly and explained why it hadnt work. Definitely worth it and very straight forward.

georges452
6/12/18

Quick job right in time 5 stars i dont regret i pay the money any time for now im gone unlock my phone here

brooksh25
6/12/18

5 stars !!!!! IphoneIMEI.net is incredible. They delivered exactly what they said the would. If you need your phone unlocked, these are the people to do it. Again, thank you!
Brooks.....

miros4
6/11/18

It gives 3 day but the unlocked is very good full unlocked good service and securily I sey to my friends to use this phone service

shawnm190
6/11/18

I was worried that I was going to get scammed. But it's real. My phone is unlocked. It ended up costing more than the original price which is explained in the terms and conditions though.

katarinal1
6/9/18

I didnt know there was a place to unlock phones online until a friend recommended iPhoneIMEI, it has been a very fast and reliable service. I just put my MEI number in and my phone was unlocked within a week. The same day, I went to a provider and got a phone plan installed and all is good. 10/10 would recommend anyone in need of a phone unlock service.

aldousm
6/9/18

1st time user of their service and they did not fail to deliver, although i got 3 of 4 services completed, the lone 1 is more of my carrier issue, nevertheless, it's amazing how once i thought of throwing these apple devices of mine, luckily i calmed down and my 'never give up find a way' attitude took over, and now i'm here giving a review to a well deserved service provider from a very satisfied customer, patience is a virtue, cheers

geoffh29
6/9/18

Very good service although I thought 5days was a bit of a wait however it all went without ahitch and I would reccomend you to any one

karent237
6/8/18

I was given the phone by a friend as mine broke however it was not unlocked. I contacted iphoneIMEl.net and they unlocked my phone within 5 working days, it now works perfectly.

siddharths11
6/8/18

I had tried to unlock a blacklisted iphone 7 plus. However the seller had sold me a stolen phone and I was stuck. IphoneIMEI was my only option and within a day they responded stating they couldnt do it and had given me a refund back and I got another iphone which was locked and could use the same money for my new phone. Within a day again they unlocked it and I was able to use it with my desired Carrier! Thank you!

facundof
6/7/18

La verdad no pensaba que la página pudiera liberar mi teléfono con solo pásarle mi número de IMEI, sinceramente trabajan muy bien y tienen muy buen soporte, en menos de 24 horas quedó mi iPhone liberado para cualquier compañía del mundo. Muy recomendada!!

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.