iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net has a consumer rating of 2.26 stars from 424 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iPhoneIMEI.net also ranks 36th among Unlocked Phones sites. The most common issues with iPhoneIMEI.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I stuck my SIM card in and of course it didnt work.
  • But within three days of giving them the IMEI number, boom unlocked and I'm now free to use it on any network I like.

• I purchased an iPhone 6 online, when I got the phone, it was iCloud locked.
  • After 3 days they sent me an email said that they couldn't do it as my iPad is lost/stolen.
How would you rate iPhoneIMEI.net?

“Service was second to none.”

Gee E.
4/11/19

I was skeptical at first because of other people's review. With the Bad reviews posted, I'm not sure of what they are talking about. I got my phone unlocked in exactly 7 days. If I were to do it again, I would. This works ladies and gentlemen. I definitely recommend their service.

“iPhoneIMEI.net is 100% scam and cheaters”

Harisha B.
1/20/19

@IphoneImei.net NOT RECOMMENDED! After I paid £20, I've received an email where I was assured the unlock is ready to be done. Even my bank didn't approve the payment first time I had to request bank to authorize(so all banks know this iphoneimei.net is cheating)After paying another £30 they told me the phone is unclean (all mayor blacklist says the phone is clean, even the operator itself), and extra service is needed. In all cases, about this you should be informed after the first check, like the other services do. The customer service does not respond at all, after three emails sent I give it up. Try to avoid loosing of money and use another, more profesional service. I sent many email to supports@iphoneimei.net but they are not responding and they are cheating everyone. Don't trust them at all.

iphone 6 (22) 3 days (19) premium service (17) iphone 7 (17) money (137) 30 days (11) 2 weeks (9) sim card (10) 20 pounds (7) total scam (17) 2 days (13) email (106)
tamesheias
July 29th, 2019
I really like this unlock service. It took a few days but once it was unlocked I could use any sims with my device. Thank you guys so much
hamidm13
June 11th, 2019
great experience though waited for many months, very honest team. they even gave refund voucher to unlock device later.
geee2
April 11th, 2019
alfredb55
April 28th, 2019
David and the IphoneIMEI team we're amazing. This would be the second time I unlock with them. Although there were issues with payment on their website and a bunch of back and forth via email, the job was done and I've never been happier. Thank you

Tip for consumers: Please be in contact with them at all times and respond quickly to their questions so the job can be done efficiently.

ngwesee
February 25th, 2019
The job you guys did was exceptional but what was the most helpful were the if cases this happens list to then do this was brilliant it helped me straight which now i am all set running and good to go.
huyp4
February 19th, 2019
I bought my iPhone XS Max from at&t and it was still locked with at&t. I was trying out this website and turned out my phone got unlocked fast and works great.. thank you so much!!
victoru12
February 3rd, 2019
This company gives you exactly what they say they will. The price is the best on the net, and they stand behind their service. Would recommend them to anyone needing g an unlock.
henrys159
January 12th, 2019
I was a bit taken back when the 2nd part of payment requirements arrived. I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best when I paid the full amount. And voila!!! Less than 48 hours later, factory unlock delivered over the air. Super professional and fast. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you guys!
robertg775
February 5th, 2019
My carrier wouldn't unlock my out right paid for phone sobI came to these guys who unlocked my phone
roseg88
February 22nd, 2019
Thank you excellent service. Prompt and fast response. Have a percentage tracker to check the progress.
luluy
February 22nd, 2019
I am very satisfied with the results my iphone that was locked to tmobile was unlocked successfully.
joelw84
February 9th, 2019
Performed premium unlock procedure in a matter of 3 days. Highly recommend the service. It will save me far more than it cost in only at matter of months now that I am not locked to AT&T.
scottm651
February 5th, 2019
The did a great job of getting my MetroPCS phone unlocked. Zero issue, its a 2 step process, and that seem to confuse a few people, but it was stated upfront on the web site.
davidc1502
February 4th, 2019
This service is easy to use. I recommend it. Help me unlock my phone quickly and they have great service
khaleds16
February 2nd, 2019
It perfect website and 100% in sure unlocked iPhone for fast time
Follow up daily by e mail the status of phone
lucye21
June 14th, 2018
First time, my phone was unlocked super quick even though I was in Vietnam (phone was purchased in UK). Second time phone couldnt be unlocked as Id bought it under 6 months ago which is an industry standard. The team got back to me quickly and explained why it hadnt work. Definitely worth it and very straight forward.
muhammadr35
July 30th, 2018
At first time i doubt it will work, but after i see the live progress i start believe, on day 3 my iPhone is reallly unlocked,. And i update the ios regularly and i still using this iphone till now.. thank you
mrg53
June 7th, 2018
I was a little worried at first that they wouldn't be able to unlock my phone because it was given to me from an American friend of mine. About two years ago. But within three days of giving them the IMEI number, boom unlocked and I'm now free to use it on any network I like. Can't give you guys enough praise.

Thank you!!
aldousm
June 9th, 2018
1st time user of their service and they did not fail to deliver, although i got 3 of 4 services completed, the lone 1 is more of my carrier issue, nevertheless, it's amazing how once i thought of throwing these apple devices of mine, luckily i calmed down and my 'never give up find a way' attitude took over, and now i'm here giving a review to a well deserved service provider from a very satisfied customer, patience is a virtue, cheers
siddharths11
June 8th, 2018
I had tried to unlock a blacklisted iphone 7 plus. However the seller had sold me a stolen phone and I was stuck. IphoneIMEI was my only option and within a day they responded stating they couldnt do it and had given me a refund back and I got another iphone which was locked and could use the same money for my new phone. Within a day again they unlocked it and I was able to use it with my desired Carrier! Thank you!
katarinal1
June 9th, 2018
I didnt know there was a place to unlock phones online until a friend recommended iPhoneIMEI, it has been a very fast and reliable service. I just put my MEI number in and my phone was unlocked within a week. The same day, I went to a provider and got a phone plan installed and all is good. 10/10 would recommend anyone in need of a phone unlock service.
brooksh25
June 12th, 2018
5 stars !!!!! IphoneIMEI.net is incredible. They delivered exactly what they said the would. If you need your phone unlocked, these are the people to do it. Again, thank you!
Brooks.....
shawnm190
June 11th, 2018
I was worried that I was going to get scammed. But it's real. My phone is unlocked. It ended up costing more than the original price which is explained in the terms and conditions though.
kevinm576
May 27th, 2018
I used iPhone IMEI.Net to unlock my IPhone 8 Plus that was locked to AT&T it only took three days and I got a Awesome email from IPhone IMEI.Net saying that they got my iPhone unlocked to any carrier if I had to use again I will use IPhone IMEI.NET if I had to unlock any other phone Great Company will tell everyone I no about what Great Service I got thank you IPhone IMEI.NET Thank You!!!
georges452
June 12th, 2018
Quick job right in time 5 stars i dont regret i pay the money any time for now im gone unlock my phone here

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.
See more answers (3)

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.
See more answers (3)

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

Free iPhone IMEI unlocking services and iPhone IMEI checker with Carrier information, SIM Lock status, Find My iPhone (iCloud Activation Lock) status

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhoneIMEI.net?

Have a question about iPhoneIMEI.net?