iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net has a consumer rating of 2.31 stars from 424 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iPhoneIMEI.net also ranks 36th among Unlocked Phones sites. The most common issues with iPhoneIMEI.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I stuck my SIM card in and of course it didnt work.
  • But within three days of giving them the IMEI number, boom unlocked and I'm now free to use it on any network I like.

• I purchased an iPhone 6 online, when I got the phone, it was iCloud locked.
  • After 3 days they sent me an email said that they couldn't do it as my iPad is lost/stolen.
How would you rate iPhoneIMEI.net?

“Full payment? Alright, I'll bite...worked like a charm!!!”

Henry S.
1/12/19

I was a bit taken back when the 2nd part of payment requirements arrived. I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best when I paid the full amount. And voila!!! Less than 48 hours later, factory unlock delivered over the air. Super professional and fast. Will definitely use them again. Thank you guys!

“SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM”

Fahad K.
9/24/18

1000% scammers. I have lost 125£ and no reply from anyone. Dont fall for any fake review that some people are saying that it worked for them. They are playing with your mind by posting fake reviews so you might believe that it will also work for you like fake positive reviews. They are doing this to counter real bad reviews and confusing people by believing that it worked for some people too so you can be among those. Its a SCAM SCAM SCAM. Period!

iphone 6 (22) 3 days (19) premium service (17) iphone 7 (17) money (137) 30 days (11) 2 weeks (9) sim card (10) 20 pounds (7) total scam (17) 2 days (13) email (106)
fahadk6
September 24th, 2018
saitejap
March 1st, 2019
I did a pre-order with IPhoneIMEi (Order ID: 6087776
) on Nov' 24th 2018, as we speak now (Mar 1 2019) , still my iphone is not Unlocked and they havent even respond.

I did a pre order, meaning I paid full money to unlock my phone and still its not locked. What is more frustrating is, there is no response from them or Reason why they are not doing it.

I dont know, if they will respond, atleast after reading my Complaint.

Tip for consumers: Dont rely on this network to unlock your iphone

jonathank103
August 17th, 2018
Don't think trust them they will keep your money I got someone who messaged me on Facebook asking about me to remove her iCloud which I said yes their is ways "need the imei" she went and said this phone site said it's ztolen and won't give my money. Maybe if this site was $#*!ing legit and wouldn't scam and new what a gsx report was " it clearly said it's not stolen their scammers If you need legit unlocking see photos
gunjank4
September 5th, 2018
I will give them 0 Rating. Yesterday i ordered they said $28 to Unlock my Iphone 7 Plus Tmobile locked. I had made a payment of $28. Today They sent mail saying that additional $91 would be charged to unlock the iphone which was never stated in the website When i was purchasing the same. Stay away from These SCAMMER. Adding screenshort of mail for authenticity.
tumurochirb
June 19th, 2018
Bad customer service never answers back.
Made my first payment £20 in 11/11/2017.
Made my second payment £95 in 13/11/2017.
Never got my sprint device unlocked. Once they replied back it said: Sprint unlocking turned off internationally. Now it started, you are on the list. You can jump to the top of the queue with our FastTrack service for just £10.
And I don't know how many people scummed by these jerks.
nickc189
September 2nd, 2018
Charge 19.99 to unlock, then surprise surprise, when you click on "track my order" they are demandin another $91. No refunds for part orders etc. Scam.
georgeo71
May 28th, 2018
Money gone, service not provide, big looser. Stay far away from this site! I've lost 203$
the message that I've got from them is:This unlock is taking a little longer than usual - sorry. We are chasing this IMEI for you and have prioritised it. We will email you and update your status accordingly when it is unlocked.
After I've wrote a several e-mails, no answers at all, they just vanish.
zach7
February 11th, 2019
I payed 28 bucks when it said final price... then they charge me another $119. Act like they're giving me a discount down to $108. I waited a whole week while their little meter said 14% more each day. Finally get an email that says my phones unlocked... I checked the imei on several checkers.... seems legit until I've tried several different SIM cards all brand new! and payed for a prepared phone service that runs on the "same" damn network that I was originally on... it's still sim locked! Requested help several times. 2 weeks later still nothing back from them... waste your money if you want too... they can't deliver the service the promise.... hell they even said they'd contact the carrier on your behalf.... what a joke!!! I'll believe it when I see it!
armandov23
March 22nd, 2019
By far the worst service provider I have ever encountered. DO NOT BE FOOLED by the "customer" reviews on their website.. there is a "preorder" to unlock your phone that only gets you placed on a "list" then they ask for more money to unlock your phone. It has been 2 months now and i have not heard from their site even after MULTIPLE attempts to get a refund
jayc239
December 14th, 2018
I have emailed thes guys 4 times no response. Paid for a premium unlock I haven't received my unlock and I even paid for fast track for my AT&T IPHone XS Max. It's been over three weeks.
Order # 6082887 I recommended this site to many friends and family and for the first time I'm receiving terrible service and for them to no answer not one email after I've paid all this money has me more than concerned.
horacen2
July 2nd, 2018
This is a scam of the highest proportion. They set you up with a good price and then send you an email that your unlock is ready but you need to pay a hefty price for it to be released to you. And oh! the first money you paid, it cannot be refunded to you because it is "pre-order", whatever that means. It is just like the NIgeria 419 scam but this time perpetrated from UK. Don't ever do business with this company or your money is gone
minc7
May 24th, 2018
Once you fork over the £20.. they charge you another £199 or something after they check to see that your phone is compatible for unlocking. No where on their website do they mention the extra fee after the initial fee. Super misleading. For that price i could have had someone local unlock my phone for me the same day. Im surprised people like this get away with scams like this
juanp142
January 21st, 2019
They're a complete FRAUD, after you pay the $28 they take a couple days and send you an email saying they can unlock for an additional charge of $39.00
richardt354
February 11th, 2019
This is a complete scam. I ordered the service for $28 then when It didn't work they prompted me to pay more which I was fine with so I did. Then they said it was unlocked but I can't get a signal meaning they think it's blacklisted which isn't true since the swappa website they recommended said it wasn't and also att whom I bought the phone with said it wasn't blacklisted which I'm the one that bought it so I knew this, it was just a past due balance. Now they've changed their website name and won't respond to emails. I don't think they even actually unlock phones they just take the money and pretend they're doing. This service isn't worth the time headache don't use it
emmat70
March 25th, 2018
Total scam. I've wanted to unlock my phone for so long...I should have checked online to see they were frauds. Paid $28 which is CLEARLY written on their website, waited 3 days then when I checked my account it said I needed to pay an additional $40 to unlock the phone and the $28 is for a pre-order?! Wtf! I'm contacting my credit card company to have this charge waived. I'm not paying these scammers. I encourage everyone to call their credit card companies!
alexp301
August 7th, 2018
They do not make it obvious that you have to pay a second fee after the first fee. Which is ridiculous. First $30 then $180? that is insane. They show the first payment clearly. However the second payment is hidden inside the terms and conditions. I usually read a little of the terms and conditions but not the whole thing and this time it got me. I would not recommend this BS services to anyone I know. If you are reading this do not use this company!!!!
nicolasm40
May 30th, 2018
They advertise a price to unlock your phone but at check out, in very small lettering they disclose another amount after they supposedly check if your phone can be unlocked or not.
Total waste of money. $30 down the drain, just to receive an email that said that I owe them $100 more?

Not only they took my $30 but didnt deliver anything in return.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
jacksonh31
June 9th, 2018
I've used this service twice - the first time they were able to unlock my phone only after charging me $30 more than the original quoted price, it took weeks to unlock. The next time I decided to try them again, thinking maybe it would be faster this time. They charged me an initial $28, and then emailed me a few days later saying the unlock was unsuccessful and they needed to charge me $70 more to unlock it, for a total of ONE HUNDRED dollars for one unlock. I emailed them back asking why the first time they unlocked a phone for me with their "premium service" it costed a total of $60, and why this time they were asking for $100 for the same service. This second phone was the same model as the first, on the same network. There is no reason why suddenly they should be asking for $40 more. This site is running complete scam and fraud practices. I've emailed them twice since then and nobody has responded to me.

Not only this, but the company actually offers you a cash bribe to leave them a good review. If that doesn't scream shady practices I don't know what does. I'm attaching a screenshot of them offering the bribe as proof.
disappointedu1
July 18th, 2018
They emailed confirmation they would be able to unlock a Straight Talk phone after demanding more money and were very quick to reply. However were unsuccessful and lied about the phone having outstanding payments or being stolen - neither of which are true and impossible as Straight Talk is a PAYG Service! They subsequently ignore communication and have not sent a refund. Do not use!
dana141
November 22nd, 2018
This is borderline scam. First of all you can unlock your own phone for free. Second if they don't unlock your phone they don't refund and you have to request your money back... However their contract is written so that you will not get your money back. They are scamming people when they cannot unlock devices.

Tip for consumers: My Tip: DON'T USE THIS SITE!

lydiaj23
May 31st, 2018
Advertise low price then after 2 days progress says you owe more! $60 to say cannot unlock 5 days later. DOES NOT REFUND gives a voucher for their site! I don't need anything from their site if they can't unlock this phone! Total scam!
davidb1749
October 13th, 2018
I would post no starts if possible.
Don't trust these people.I ordered an unlock paid $147USD and no service. Been 5 weeks. 2 weeks ago they posted this:
**This unlock is taking a little longer than usual - sorry. We are chasing this IMEI for you and have prioritised it. We will email you and update your status accordingly when it is unlocked.**
Unlocks are done on a first come, first served basis. You can now jump to the top of the queue with our FastTrack service for just £9.99

Have sent multiple emails asking them to complete order or issue refund. NO RESPONSE!
trinhp9
August 14th, 2019
When you click link of this site, it will automatically redirect to doctorunlock.net.
I lost my money for this site before and now I lose my money for doctorunlock too.
I was hooked twice by the same pickpocket. Poor me :(.
Don't trust any positive comments for these 2 sites.
eduardob51
August 27th, 2018
They are a bunch of scammers, tried to overcharge me and kept my money, use other sites to unlock your phone.

SCAM!!!
olexandrm1
October 31st, 2017
Very bad service!!!
This service took my money and didn't unlock my iPhone. Even through 2 month the Order Status is still the same as in first day "Pre-order paid, awaiting unlock availability. Once unlocking resumes your IMEI will be automatically submitted."
Never responded on my messages in support.
Never refunded 20 pounds.
I can provide any evidence of my of righteousness. Have all screenshots saved before.

#4976815 imei *******64149365

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.
See more answers (3)

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.
See more answers (3)

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

Free iPhone IMEI unlocking services and iPhone IMEI checker with Carrier information, SIM Lock status, Find My iPhone (iCloud Activation Lock) status

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhoneIMEI.net?

Have a question about iPhoneIMEI.net?