Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

270 reviews with 1 star

mohameda185
5/20/19

This's totally scam

But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it.

I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

armandov23
3/22/19

By far the worst service provider I have ever encountered. DO NOT BE FOOLED by the "customer" reviews on their website.. there is a "preorder" to unlock your phone that only gets you placed on a "list" then they ask for more money to unlock your phone. It has been 2 months now and i have not heard from their site even after MULTIPLE attempts to get a refund

saitejap
3/1/19

I did a pre-order with IPhoneIMEi (Order ID: 6087776
) on Nov' 24th 2018, as we speak now (Mar 1 2019) , still my iphone is not Unlocked and they havent even respond.

I did a pre order, meaning I paid full money to unlock my phone and still its not locked. What is more frustrating is, there is no response from them or Reason why they are not doing it.

I dont know, if they will respond, atleast after reading my Complaint.

Tip for consumers: Dont rely on this network to unlock your iphone

zm13
2/22/19

BE AWARE !!!

I was duped by reading their positive reviews on their OWN SITE to find out the warnings posted by Trust pilot and Sitejabber on January 2019 wasting $165 dollars for an iPhone X to be unlocked . DO NOT FALL IN THE TRAP paying prior to the service being delivered losing $165 dollars that you worked hard for it.

As noted per email below , the request was placed on 11/18/2018 and we are now 90 days in and nothing from their end but the same generic answers that you see other consumers posting about them. .. Exactly the same wordings... Since I started requesting my refund back in mid January 2019. No one is replying back to my emails reasons to warn everyone on their deception and empty promises after trusting them with $165 to deliver.the unlock.

Total Paid GBP £117.98 (USD $165)
Order created at 2018-11-17 19:43:20
Order last update 2018-11-18 19:00:11

December 3 rd They wrote after I sent an email checking the status ??
Thanks for your email.This IMEI was issued to the carrier on the 18th as per your order status page and is currently in process, don't worry as soon as its been unlocked you will be emailed as well as the order status page being updated..The average unlocking timeframe of this handset is 1-30 days (Monday-Friday). The percentage meter will give you a more accurate time scale for your device, if it reaches 100% and its not unlocked then we will chase the IMEI with the carrier for you and place it on priority..As you have paid for FastTrack service, your IMEI is on top of the spreadsheet to be done at the carrier's end, so along with the other FastTrack IMEI will be one of the first to be unlocked.

December 18th 2018, they wrote again a Generic answer : we hope to be given a date when this and other unlocks will be completed .We understand that they have incurred delays, but we do not want to leave our customers in the dark .I can assure you that we will all pull together to get all unlocks completed as soon as possible...Thank you for your patience

January 4th they wrote back : (same exact auto reply from December 3rd.. see above) :

The average unlocking timeframe of this handset is (Monday-Friday). The percentage meter will give you a more accurate time scale for your device, if it reaches 100% and its not unlocked then we will chase the IMEI with the carrier for you and place it on priority.
WATCH OUT AND READ ALL 1 STAR REVIEWS WITH SAME ISSUES !

ravik89
2/13/19

Be aware of this site.
Initially when I open the site, it says $28 to unlock my iphone 8. I made payment for $28 now they are asking for another $84 to unlock my phone.
I asked them to refund my $28 as per the refund the instructions, but I never got the refund back.
don't waste your money on this site.

zach7
2/11/19

I payed 28 bucks when it said final price... then they charge me another $119. Act like they're giving me a discount down to $108. I waited a whole week while their little meter said 14% more each day. Finally get an email that says my phones unlocked... I checked the imei on several checkers.... seems legit until I've tried several different SIM cards all brand new! and payed for a prepared phone service that runs on the "same" damn network that I was originally on... it's still sim locked! Requested help several times. 2 weeks later still nothing back from them... waste your money if you want too... they can't deliver the service the promise.... hell they even said they'd contact the carrier on your behalf.... what a joke!!! I'll believe it when I see it!

richardt354
2/11/19

This is a complete scam. I ordered the service for $28 then when It didn't work they prompted me to pay more which I was fine with so I did. Then they said it was unlocked but I can't get a signal meaning they think it's blacklisted which isn't true since the swappa website they recommended said it wasn't and also att whom I bought the phone with said it wasn't blacklisted which I'm the one that bought it so I knew this, it was just a past due balance. Now they've changed their website name and won't respond to emails. I don't think they even actually unlock phones they just take the money and pretend they're doing. This service isn't worth the time headache don't use it

carriel112
1/29/19

Waited a month, upgraded with a guarantee. Spent $129 to be informed a month later it was a lost/stolen phone. It's my work phone after I switched carriers. It was mot lost/stole as they said and no refund. ATT was my carrier. SCAMMERS- DO NOT USE IMEI!!

barakag
1/27/19

They not gonna unlocking your phone and they not gonna give you refund. They just ask to pay extra money. Don't ever try this company (Iphoneimei).

leeh222
1/24/19

cheating cheating cheating Scam Scam Scam!
I paid US$28 for nothing, except got a email asking for $80 more to continue! I actually did search review before make payment however I somehow only see the positive reviews and didn't see these negative reviews.
Don't pay, and if you have paid, don't pay more!

juanp142
1/21/19

They're a complete FRAUD, after you pay the $28 they take a couple days and send you an email saying they can unlock for an additional charge of $39.00

harishab1
1/20/19

@IphoneImei.net NOT RECOMMENDED! After I paid £20, I've received an email where I was assured the unlock is ready to be done. Even my bank didn't approve the payment first time I had to request bank to authorize(so all banks know this iphoneimei.net is cheating)After paying another £30 they told me the phone is unclean (all mayor blacklist says the phone is clean, even the operator itself), and extra service is needed. In all cases, about this you should be informed after the first check, like the other services do. The customer service does not respond at all, after three emails sent I give it up. Try to avoid loosing of money and use another, more profesional service. I sent many email to supports@iphoneimei.net but they are not responding and they are cheating everyone. Don't trust them at all.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use this service and don’t pay money.

chrisw609
1/17/19

Paid 28.00 2 days later got a email saying 100% garantee unlock was ready had to pay a bunch more money to finish unlock then i see things moving slow then there is a option to pay more to speed up service spent in total like $120.00 and 3 days latter is told my phone is blacklisted ok well i have straight talk and that is a no contact phone and i payed cash for my phone brand new so nothing is owed and it was never reported stolen or lost and iam told no refund so they stole over $100.00 from me and did nothing this place is a joke thats whay they wont take paypal for payment cause pay pal has buyer protection and there pretty much just stealing from people i will be opening a lawsuit on this company

christophj
1/15/19

12/31/18
They will charge you claiming they can unlock your phone even i cloud or any other unlock you need then they ask for more money and once you pay again they will tell you sorry we cant unlock your phone and when you ask for refund you going to receive the following email:
Unfortunately as per our terms and conditions, handsets which do not meet the unlocking criteria are ineligible for a card refund. You have been refunded with a credit note to use against the premium service when it returns, or alternatively you can use it for a friend or family member who needs to unlock a different handset.
Kind regards,
iPhoneIMEI Team

ahmadj12

Kind regards,
iPhoneIMEI Team

so my advice don't pay them by credit card or enter your cc info., they will scam you

levents1

zamoria
12/31/18

They said my 7 plus was blacklisted and it wasn't it called apple and check 8 different sites for if your IMEI blacklisted phone is on there came back clean on all then they messaged and sent a faulty email saying they can't help and sent me a link to check the phone IMEI but when I checked my other iPhone it said it can't read or something like .... DONT NOT GO TO THEM FOR ICLOUD UNLOCK THEY ARE FRAUDULENT PEOPLE period !!!

thalisonb
12/27/18

This company is a scam , they do not do the service and after you pay they do not give back the money

jorgea88
12/19/18

I tried with an iPad and it didn't work so they gave me a voucher that didn't work later for an iPhone. I wrote to them but received just automatic emails with stupid answers, but nothing explaining why the voucher doesn't work or giving me a soluition, or a refund.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

polinab3
12/19/18

Now I am realizing I was scammed by them too. How do we report them to authorities? So annoying. £200 straight into a pocket of some thieves :(

marks1216
12/15/18

Just had my money stolen by them . It's been 8 weeks since I placed the unlocking service , the first day you you place the order they tell you this is a deposit of $19 to check if they can unlock the phone .then they send you an email that it can be unlocked just send an additional $147 they say 100% able to unlock . Ok sent them the $then they have this unlocking progress circle which took a week to say 100% complete , then they tell you that they are chasing this imei and need more time . Ok terms are only after 30 days if not unlocked you can request a refund . 31 day I emailed them and I emailed them 5 more times the next 2 weeks. Not one response back as if they they know they screwed me . Now I email Nochex (their processing company )they give me the run around treatment but at least they email me back and tell me to deal with iPhone imei they are telling me that iPhone imei . Net says that Swappa blacklisted phone I checked and Swappa did not black list phone
Lies lies this company is still not giving me emails responses to tell me about any issues as though they have an answer to people requesting refunds from Nochex the bs answer is no . They don't contact me direct why . Swappa said phone ready to activate clean imei
They should have told me when they stole my initial $19 checking deposit that they can't do the job .but they are thieves
They only can unlock phones tha a consumer can unlock by themselves sounds like little children are running this company if it's legit
Do not use them if you are smart .there are other companies with addresses and phone numbers listed that are legit
Also Nochex is protecting them on the scam
And they are paying for good reviews on trust pilot nasty but swift

jayc239
12/14/18

I have emailed thes guys 4 times no response. Paid for a premium unlock I haven't received my unlock and I even paid for fast track for my AT&T IPHone XS Max. It's been over three weeks.
Order # 6082887 I recommended this site to many friends and family and for the first time I'm receiving terrible service and for them to no answer not one email after I've paid all this money has me more than concerned.

robc172
12/13/18

Website promises to be able to remove Activation Lock. They take £20 (without mentioning that this is a "deposit") then ask for another £30. Then they tell you that your phone can't be unlocked as it's on Apple's blacklist. Total rubbish. This is a stock reply to cover that they can't remove activation locks. The only way to get a refund is to send them proof of device purchase. If we had that, we would just be walking in to any Apple store and get them to do it. Their website looks genuine but don't take any notice of the number of phones they've unlocked - total fiction. Probably linked to another scam site, cellunlocker.co.uk. Can't believe that I've been conned by both :(

jerrickm
12/7/18

dont trust these people, had my iphone 7 plus check that it was clean even on other paid imei checker sites, then they emailed me after paying the whole $70 and says that its blacklisted which i check its not! dont waste your money on these guys them and cellunlocker are 1 company.. scam!

nguyenc2
11/30/18

Do not order our services. They are scammers. They do nothing but take your money.
Share with your friends so people stay away from their services.

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.