Ioffershoes.org

Ioffershoes.org has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ioffershoes.org also ranks 393rd among Shoes sites. The most common issues with Ioffershoes.org are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Ioffershoes.org?

“I read the reviews on this site and I must write with...”

Knowthetruth H.
3/2/13

I read the reviews on this site and I must write with honesty. I made a purchase and within 5 minutes after my purchase I read reviews. I was a new member and I did not see the "customers review" tag. Well, I clicked and I learned I most likely was not purchasing an authentic item. I quickly contacted the seller and I asked about the authenticity of the merchandise I had just purchased. The seller responded promptly and told me. I requested a refund - I did not want to purchase irregular/not authentic merchandise and I explained that to the seller. The seller promptly returned my money (I paid by PayPal) and the transaction was cancelled. I am sorry for those who had bad experiences with IOffer - I guess I was one of the few fortunate ones whose monies were returned without any hassles. Although my monies were returned without any hassles, I must give it a one star because of the fact the quality of the merchandise was not stated and it really made me believe I had found the deal of the century. I will not purchase anything from this site only because the sellers do not tell you about the merchandise they are REALLY selling - to be more specific, the sellers are not totally honest with their ads. I wish the sellers would be more up front letting the buyer know EXACTLY what they are spending their hard earned money on and I wish the sellers were not deceitful in their advertising.

knowthetruthh
March 2nd, 2013
vonettag
November 26th, 2013
I having problems with I order a Barbie nicki manji necklace and didn't receive a tracking number but I received a tracking number for my beats headphones and they took both payment off my credit card

Questions? Get answers from the Ioffershoes.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ioffershoes.org?

Have a question about Ioffershoes.org?