Interstatetruckservice.org

Interstatetruckservice.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Interstatetruckservice.org?

“Cheapest and Best Repair Ever”

Don C.
10/30/19

Not to detract from the accolades "Interstate Truck Service" deserves, but I have to address the dangerous situation that brought me to them. That is, a fuel leak. In almost 20 years of working in freight re-location, I've only had one fuel leak. This was from a damaged tank that I witnessed in real-time. So, it was expected and dealt with immediately. However, what I never expect, is to wake up to such leaks. When sleeping overnight in these vehicles, the operator can be vulnerable. Such as a fire from spilled fuel. Is this the result of poor design and manufacturing? This is what happened with the 2020 Volvo VNL I'm currently operating. The story I got, is that Volvo decided to place fuel fittings on the side of the fuel tank. However, these fittings were never tightened correctly. The vehicle only has 72k miles on it. However, regardless of the mileage, fuel fittings should never come loose. NEVER! Imagine going out to your car, truck, or waking up in your RV, diesel or gas, and finding a puddle of combustible or highly flammable fuel on the ground. Cause for concern, right? That's what I found and fortunately, I was parked in an isolated area away from any smokers and environmental concerns. Interstate's "Travis" was my person of contact. He immediately got the truck into a bay. I expected all kinds of problems, expenses, and delays. However, instead of a padded bill and other problems, the vehicle was ready in about 18 minutes. The bill was only $36.60. Their repair description is: "Checked for fuel leak at tank, found both suction and return lines were loose, tightened both fittings, cleaned spilled fuel off of tank." In my experience, any other repair shop would've charged at least $200. In fact, numerous shops have 1-2 labor hour minimums. So, I have to say that Travis and his shop performed better than the rest. They saved me and the vehicle from certain disaster. Spilled fuel is never a good thing. As for Volvo? They certainly should be dealt with for endangerment to me and the public. Do I have any readers in the legal field? Any ideas?

donc237
October 30th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Interstatetruckservice.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstatetruckservice.org?

Have a question about Interstatetruckservice.org?