Intelligent Nutrients reviews

Tel: 1-800-311-5635

triciae12
Tricia E.
3/20/19

I have always loved IN and promote them to my clients and friends. Thank you for your chemical free and healthy products and bless Horst's memory for creating this company. Tricia Eldridge, EnergyTouch

tammym258
Tammy M.
3/20/19

Easy navigation around the website and their promotions they have are fantastic! I wish they would give samples with their orders to try out as that would be a plus. Overall everything was great!

brookem83
Brooke M.
3/18/19

I love shopping with Intelligent Nutrients! Plus they are a Minnesota company and I live in Minnesota.

juliep292
Julie P.
3/18/19

I was not able to use the coupon with the set of skin care products so I called the number listed on the website and left a message. A man called back this afternoon and provided excellent services.

alainel
Alaine L.
3/16/19

Im working with IN to possibly carry it in my salon. My experience has been outstanding thus far! The customer service and the products are fantastic! Im beyond satisfied.

gwenl31
Gwen L.
3/15/19

I am so hooked on the Destress Spirit bought double this t8me! I was looking for the large heat resistant comb for use with my hot tool. It appears to be out but hope it will come back.

penelopev1
Penelope V.
3/10/19

I'm always very pleased with the order and delivery process. It's easy to view your shopping history on the web site, and the product is delivered quickly and consistently.

mlec
MLE C.
3/9/19

Your checkout page is insane. I had to reenter my cc card information like 8 times. It just kept clearing the numbers and refreshing. On a less patient day I would have just not completed my order and moved on. Pretty frustrating for high end products. Still excited about trying the products, but in these modern techy times your checkout experience could have been better.

suzannet66
Suzanne T.
3/6/19

exclusions should be upfront and visual for people to see and the snarky "No, thanks. I don't like discounts" should be removed.

olivial81
Olivia L.
3/6/19

Is there a "home" button -- i ad to click back through pages to get there. Also, my order wouldn't accept my new customer discount - maybe it doesn't apply to gift certificates, but it didn't say that.

ginav31
Gina V.
3/1/19

Needed to talk to cust serv but no answer at 9:30 CT. I went ahead and ordered my items and I received them in a timely fashion but due to the cold weather one item froze and bottle burst. Sent an email to customer service. They responded promptly and sent a replacement immediately. Customer service was very courteous. Love all the items I ordered. Great brand!

janeh176
Jane H.
3/1/19

Web site layout easy to use, products excellent. Have used for years and my sj=kin and hair are great. Is pricey but take advantage of sales when offered.

gabriellag9
Gabriella G.
2/28/19

Pretty easy process. I knew what I was looking for and I love that you have a lot of information about the science behind your products on your site so I don't have to do extra research.

brandonz19
Brandon Z.
2/20/19

I'm new to this product, and everything has been fantastic so far. Haven't used it just yet but everything arrived in good condition and the packing was excellent. The only thing that I would ask is a clearly defined routine for a lot of these since I am a newcomer to skin health and products.

jamesv92
James V.
2/18/19

Like idea of toxic free products. Would like it better if possible to include less fortunate individuals access to products. Issue is large price difference. Could you work on that??

dianes417
Diane S.
2/18/19

I love these products. My hair has never been so healthy and shiny. My face is not dry anymore, it actually has a glow. I believe using these products along with eating healthy has made the difference.

ameliad19
Amelia D.
2/17/19

I simply love the company's dedication to produce what is pure and natural about total wellness.
Not only does this benefit consumers but our planet also!!
I am a long time consumer a forever fan!

guestx
Guest X.
2/16/19

Love the products and if one doesn't work out, customer service is awesome and the return is no problem.

barbaraj197
Barbara J.
2/11/19

Lots of choices, website easy to navigate. Customer service is great, if they can't answer your question in the chat feature they will email you the answer!

kelynb
kelyn b.
2/9/19

Easy to navigate. Arrived in an appropriate time frame even given half of the U.S. was frozen over. Customer service was very attentive on sending messages to see if my product did in fact show up at my door. Loved the discount! Helped a lot! I'm really looking forward trying this out!!! Smells heavenly

sarahm778
Sarah M.
2/8/19

The cart is frustrating on this website. I put some items in, then logged in to my account and they were gone. So I put them back in the cart and then went to check out and was asked to log in a second time. So I did and then I had double of everything.

nancyb723
Nancy B.
1/31/19

My experience was painless. It was a breeze to order, receive and use the Intelligent Nutrients eye gel.

paulines51
Pauline S.
1/27/19

Great products. Site it easy to navigate after you've been there a few times. I had trouble finding supplements- are they in hair? Are they in skin? But I eventually found them.

kaylaw124
Kayla W.
1/26/19

Amazing shipping. I got my order in TWO days. I placed my order days after ordering other places online and my order shipped and got to my house before my other orders. Thank you!

taritap
Tarita P.
1/18/19

Good experience but you can only input one code for the entire purchase. If I wanted a discount I could not get the free gift even though I was eligible for it.

Questions? Get answers from the Intelligent Nutrients staff and other customers.

Intelligent Nutrients?