InteList

InteList has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. InteList ranks 183rd among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate InteList?

“An Intelligent API”

Riana M.
3/23/18

InteList is an intelligent API that integrates with Jet.com and provides many advanced functionalities. I am using it from last 1 year. Happy with the results.

rianam
March 23rd, 2018

lisar161
March 23rd, 2018

I am using InteList for a year. I can say that InteList API is a one-stop solution to Jet.com products listing. It also helps in order, inventory & customer management.

Questions? Get answers from the InteList staff and other customers.

Intelist is SunTec India’s proprietary intelligent Jet platform listing solution. We focus on bringing the best of the online retail hotshot Jet.com to online sellers. We strictly adhere to the best industry practices and follow an adaptive approach to creating a product list that sells. We love working with eCommerce sellers and entrepreneurs and helping them surpass their sales expectations. As of now we have a global client presence, so we keep running into people from diverse backgrounds and cultures which constantly improves our global outlook as a team and as individuals.

miker318
Mike R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InteList?

Have a question about InteList?