InsulationMaterials reviews

Tel: 866-977-2711

amyb330
Amy B.
3/21/16

Easy and fast. Arrived 1 day early. Best price on the net. Very satisfied. Hope product is as good as the this company.

charlest105
Charles T.
11/28/15

When it came time to finish my order, I was somewhat shocked over the potential shipping charges. UPS ground shipping alone would have cost much more than my entire order. I chose the flat rate because it was the smallest amount by literally hundreds of dollars, but there is no indication of how long it will take for my order to arrive. The products seem to be good but the shipping charges are somewhat outrageous for a small purchaser like me.

justa15
just a.
8/31/15

Have not opened box yet. Know it is the perfect solution for the ladder access to my attic. Insulated and makes interior of room look complete. Eliminates loss of cool and warm air in house. This product is not available in Canada. Great to have option to purchase on line.

mathewf14
Mathew F.
7/2/15

The magnet fasteners are not strong enough to hold the radiant barrier tightly against the shutters. It sagged. I used velcro all-around instead. Instructions did not come with the product, so I printed them off of the web-site. Although I have not attempted to remove the barrier as yet to run the fan to draw in cool evening air, it looks to me like the barrier is thin enough to eventually begin to tear during the removal process. Time will tell. I think the product is overpriced, especially when shipping is included. I doubt if I would buy it again knowing what I know now.

My recommendation is to manufacture a plastic cover that can be sealed with weather-stripping and fastened with magnets stronger magnets at each corner. Would create a tighter seal and make for easy removal. I would pay a higher price for a higher quality product. Thanks for listening.

erinnr
Erinn R.
6/21/15

Quick, easy & installed in no time. just wear mask & goggles when installing. Just one thing, both my rolls of insulation where only 36'. I just got lucky that was exactly the length I needed. Now need to wait for some hot/cold days to see how well it works.

rebeccae59
Rebecca E.
3/19/15

I was nervous about shipping charges and I didn't see where it said there were going to be shipping charges or not. Cause some sites for the same product were charging 69.00 shipping. So I was relived there is no shipping charges.

joshh108
Josh H.
2/1/15

Found your website to be very user friendly. All the information I needed was very easy to find. The only problem I had was not receiving the email with the tracking number that I was told I would get. Not that big of a deal though. Otherwise everything was great.

bonniek65
Bonnie K.
10/29/14

my shopping experience was just fine, but I ended up calling because the shipping was freaking insane!!!48.00 for a38.00 order!!! I went with flat rate and still20.00!! obsurd!!!

alonc2
alon c.
10/12/14

Lower rating provided because the shipping costs/options were only presented after I checked out with PayPal

vincentm102
Vincent M.
10/10/14

I don't understand why
ground shipping cost is higher than the item cost. It is not bulky nor heavy (less than 16 lbs)
It effectively doubled the price, making the item less attractive.

teresaq3
Teresa Q.
9/8/14

Found what I needed on line after an extensive search, however would have love a lower shipping rate.

Easy to install, once the "reading comprehension" in!

patrickh156
Patrick H.
9/4/14

I also called with some questions about my insulation project, and the agent was very prompt AND helpful. Keep up the good work !

ronb164
Ron B.
8/25/14

Process was easy. The product was damaged upon delivery. I called Insulationmaterials.com and spoke with Ryan. He was very helpful and informed me that they would send me a replacement. To me that is a sign of excellent customer service as I did not have to fight with them over this issue. All I needed to do was take a picture of the damage and send them a copy via email. Great experience with them so far!!

70 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the InsulationMaterials staff and other customers.

InsulationMaterials?