InstantLifeInsurance reviews

Woodbridge South, ON L4L, CA
Tel: +1 888-818-1963

irinas16
9/9/17
Had a good conversation with a rep who set me up with advisor. The advisor took the time get to know what we were looking for as well as what we can afford. Got a term policy to cover mortgage. Happy overall.
dougf32
9/8/17
I think this is a scam as they took my information in Toronto and then never arrived to present the quotes at the arranged appointment.
patriciab33
4/10/14
Cancelled a whole life insurance policy bought through an insurance company that Manualife acquired. Lied about #1. ever having the policy #2. lied about the type of policy #3. Now acknowledge had the policy - cashed the 1st annual premium cheque, first denied having post-dated cheques for premiums - NOW Acknowledge having lost the cheques 4. Policy should be worth cash value $18,000 want to pay me original premium of $2400 + a wopping $0.05% interest for 12 years!! Never made any effort to contact me - have lived at same address for 13 years - same phone #, same bank!! Do we need to have our life insurance confirmed on a yearly bases by these big insurance company just to ensure we still have coverage or do we assume we have coverage & let our beneficiaries be 'surprised' when they try to collect??

Questions? Get answers from the InstantLifeInsurance staff and other customers.

InstantLifeInsurance?