InstantLifeInsurance

InstantLifeInsurance has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. InstantLifeInsurance also ranks 40th among Life Insurance sites.

How would you rate InstantLifeInsurance?

“Good experience”

Irina S.
9/9/17

Had a good conversation with a rep who set me up with advisor. The advisor took the time get to know what we were looking for as well as what we can afford. Got a term policy to cover mortgage. Happy overall.

“Set up time for quote never arrived at house”

Doug F.
9/8/17

I think this is a scam as they took my information in Toronto and then never arrived to present the quotes at the arranged appointment.

dougf32
September 8th, 2017
irinas16
September 9th, 2017
patriciab33
April 10th, 2014
Cancelled a whole life insurance policy bought through an insurance company that Manualife acquired. Lied about #1. ever having the policy #2. lied about the type of policy #3. Now acknowledge had the policy - cashed the 1st annual premium cheque, first denied having post-dated cheques for premiums - NOW Acknowledge having lost the cheques 4. Policy should be worth cash value $18,000 want to pay me original premium of $2400 + a wopping $0.05% interest for 12 years!! Never made any effort to contact me - have lived at same address for 13 years - same phone #, same bank!! Do we need to have our life insurance confirmed on a yearly bases by these big insurance company just to ensure we still have coverage or do we assume we have coverage & let our beneficiaries be 'surprised' when they try to collect??

Questions? Get answers from the InstantLifeInsurance staff and other customers.

Get Instant Life Insurance quote now. Receive an easy no obligation quote for Instant Life Insurance

mariak93
Maria K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InstantLifeInsurance?

Have a question about InstantLifeInsurance?