Instacart.ca

Instacart.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Instacart.ca ranks 90th among Grocery sites.

How would you rate Instacart.ca?

“Horrible in Florida”

donna c.
4/4/20

When I order up north no problem but Florida been 2 days still once again they will probably cancel me today 2 hour wait on phone

donnac32
April 4th, 2020
samanthac368
September 23rd, 2020
I enjoy the app. I did just however find out the price in the app is what you pay. I assumed if an item was on sale it would just be discounted on the final bill. I understood it would show while you're shopping. So they are now making money on a service fee, delivery fee, and whatever extra they made off of me shopping for sale items and then charging me extra. Hugely disappointed
mandyh76
May 22nd, 2020
In spite of being able to list one's loyalty cards on the app the cards are not used towards purchases. Today, I lost out on over $20 worth of PC Optimum points that I was hoping for (since I am unemployed and every cent counts right now!) as my loyalty card was not used for my purchase at Real Canadian Superstore. When I brought up the missing points with Instacart, I was told: "You can add your loyalty cards on Instacart so you can earn points or perks from the specific retailer every time you purchase through Instacart. However, redeeming your points or rewards cannot be done through Instacart and you have to make the purchase directly from the retailer." What in the actual heck?! This doesn't even make sense! I have cancelled my membership and will be getting pickup directly from the store in future. I don't know who benefited from my PC points today but, as far as I can tell, this is fraudulent and a scam. You have been warned!

Questions? Get answers from the Instacart.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instacart.ca?

Have a question about Instacart.ca?