Innovedge.com.my

Innovedge.com.my has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Innovedge.com.my are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Innovedge.com.my?

“Poor Maid Agency Service”

Joe Y.
2/13/20

Very poor agency maid service and staffs are very rude including the boss. Keep delay maid arrival with many lies that i couldn't even count how many times it happened and most disappointing is the boss do not answer your calls after payment is made.

joey155
February 13th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Innovedge.com.my staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Innovedge.com.my?

Have a question about Innovedge.com.my?