Innomatics

Innomatics has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Innomatics ranks 22nd among Science Other sites.

How would you rate Innomatics?

“Data science course & training in Hyderabad”

Bhargavi V.
12/1/20

Its great to see Edutech companies like Innomatics Research labs are coming forward to help the people impacted due to covid. I just saw this post where they have come forward to offer the courses with reduced costs for covid impacted professionals. Thought it is useful for the people in my network. Normally i do not endorse. But the credentials of the company looks solid like they are one among few IBM authourized partners and also recognized by Times group and all.

bhargaviv
December 1st, 2020

Thought it is useful for the people in my network.

shaikr2
September 1st, 2020

I can proudly say that It's because of Innomatics team i have setttled in my life. Have been through lot of hardships. Everything is changed once i joined Innomatics. I haven't had confidence that i can become a data scientist. But they encouraged me and given me an assurance that i can attend the classes again and mentored me till i got a job. Today i can see myself as a successful professional. The training is good. Beyond the trainings, hackathons and industry connects helped me a lot. I always suggest Innomatics.

innomaticsr2
January 28th, 2021

I am B. Tech fresher When I am looking for data science training institutes. I found innomatics training institute is so practical. The way they teach everything is practical 1st-week stats From 2nd week they will start python programming. Any layman can understand, They cover from basics to advance, they have nearly 220 +uscases. This is the only institute who train on web scraping projects. These people will cover Python, Statistics, Machine learning, Deep learning, SQL, Excel, NLP & AI. Finally, I am done with course. I am doing the coding. If u r from NON-IT blindly joins innomatics training institute. Thanks to innomatics.

Questions? Get answers from the Innomatics staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Innomatics?

Have a question about Innomatics?