Inletdrive.co

Inletdrive.co has a consumer rating of 1.03 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Inletdrive.co also ranks 130th among Swimwear sites. The most common issues with Inletdrive.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Order confirmed, card charged, no bathing suit, no replies to email.
  • Will file a fraud claim on my credit card and hopefully recover my money.
How would you rate Inletdrive.co?

“Complete Scumbags!”

Rachel S.
5/12/17

I order 4 bathing suits, 2 for each daughter, spent over $100 and nothing. I got my confirmation and they charged my account on March 12. It is now May 12 and nothing. I got one response saying wait a few days.. then I sent another email and they said to contact the USPS. I am going to put a fraud in with my credit card. these people are miserable human beings for taking advantage of people..

bathing suit (7) credit card (5) fraud claim (3)
rachels155
May 12th, 2017
abigailr4
June 5th, 2017
I am beginning to think this company is a fraud and I'm going to file a fraud claim with my bank. I made a purchase more than a month ago and still have not received my items. The website indicates you will receive your items within 20 days. In addition, I have received no responses to my email requests. I have searched the internet for a telephone number and there is none. Do not order from this company.
ashleyg121
May 3rd, 2017
Hey just like everybody else who decided to buy from this website, I was also charged and never received my package. I ordered 3 things on March 26, leading up to approx. $50 and it all went down the drain. It is May 3 today and i still have not received anything. I emailed their company at least 12 times already through their only email and I still did not get any reply back. I wish I researched on this website sooner before I spent my money.
ginar56
May 26th, 2017
My daughter order 5/1/17 from this so called company. When she asked me how to find out the status of her order I said give me the tracking number....what tracking number? Red flag. Went to their site, no customer service number, no responses to our emails either like all the others on jabber. Their site caters to young girls who want these stylish bathing suits and knows how to con them. I've reported them to the better business bureau of Georgia and I hope they are caught because we will press charges.
ericaf31
May 22nd, 2017
It's been the worst online shopping experience I have ever had! No one ever returns your e-mails and there is no other way of contacting them. I ordered my packages on March 31st and still haven't received a single thing and it is May 22nd nor have they responded to any of my e-mails. I guess the next step will be to file cc fraud on my account! DO NOT ORDER from this website it's a scam!
addisona12
May 22nd, 2017
I ordered a swimsuit early April and still haven't received it. I've emailed multiple times and got not one back. I should have ready these reviews before I wasted my money! Total scam.
amyj92
April 14th, 2017
Total Hoax- DO NOT Purchase anything. Sent money and they sent fake shipping number. Stay Away from this company
lesleyh18
May 5th, 2017
My teenage daughter ordered off this website back in March and we still haven't received our merchandise. I wish I would have seen these review before I let her order. I've emailed and did get one response early in April saying they had been really backed up and to please have patience. It was from a Gmail account . My patience is done and I'm out $60.00
jennyd35
May 24th, 2017
FRAUD!! SCAM!!
A warning to other consumers not to use inletdrive.com. I placed an order last month in April, more than 30 days later still have not received the order and my credit card was charged immediately. I have emailed their customer service 3x and no response. I am filing a fraudulent claim with my bank.
wendyg51
May 3rd, 2017
100% agree with everyone who left reviews for this company. They should have least tell us if they have shipped our items or not instead of waiting for nothing. Me and my friends found a site who really takes care of their customers plus their products are beautiful!
johnd779
May 29th, 2017
Been close to two months since I ordered off this site and still nothing. No answer to emails either
sierras9
April 26th, 2017
They took my money and never sent me anything. Emailed support a bunch of times. Will submit a dispute on my card. :(
jessicam259
March 28th, 2017
This website is a complete scam. I ordered 1 bathing suit off of it and immediately received an order confirmation, which stated I'd receive another email as soon as the order shipped. The website FAQ section clearly stated multiple times that order processing time is anywhere from 1-5 days and shipping time is anywhere from 7-20. I placed my order on March 10, 2017 and here we are on March 27, 2017 and the order still hasn't even shipped. I tried contacting the company through the only source of contact they have, an email submission (should've known it was a scam because they don't provide a customer service phone number) not only once, but twice! I never received a reply to either submission. Do not order from this site!
jamesr292
July 12th, 2017
Like everyone else, ordered my daughter some items back in April. Never received. Emails unanswered. FBI should track them down and shut them down.
bronwynm2
April 16th, 2017
Ordered on 3/5 and now it's 4/16 and I have not received my items. Placing fraud claim with my credit card company . Stay AWAY
haleyb14
April 28th, 2017
They charged me the same day I placed the order. After a month of not hearing anything from them I sent an email. Never heard back. After my third email, two months later, I heard back from someone. Said it would take another six weeks. Finally received the order after almost three months. Will never shop here again.
jenniferf106
June 24th, 2017
I still haven't received my order placed in May. I can't even report them to BBB because they are not even a real business!!!
My daughter ordered this for the summer and it looks like we will never get it!
nicoles178
June 26th, 2017
I would give them zero stars If I could!! I ordered a bathing suit from this site on May 14th. It is now almost two months later and I've received no email about my order being shipped and no response to my THREE inquiries that I've sent them. Guess I'll be eating $30. Conveniently, there website is now "under renovation." Absolute bull$#*! they are probably laying low for a while making it impossible for anyone to get a refund and then they'll come back when people forget all about and then they'll scam people all over again. THIS IS YOUR WARNING NO MATTER HOW CUTE THE BATHING SUIT IS DO NOT BUY FROM HERE IT WILL NEVER COME
judyw66
July 2nd, 2017
I placed an order for two suits on May 27. Money taken from credit card same day.
I have emailed them three times and have gotten no response. I plan to turn them into BBB.
christinaj33
April 19th, 2017
This site is a scam. They did not send me an email to track my order, and when I emailed them asking for one I got no reply. It's been a month since I placed the order and nothing was shipped to me. Stay away.
lauriem65
May 18th, 2017
Wish I read these before I ordered a bikini for my daughter. Ordered in April, now Mid-May and they don't return emails. I have called my cc and cancelled the charge. What a scam.
pennys37
June 16th, 2017
Ordered a summer dress for my granddaughter on May 22, & still have not received! I have sent 2 inquiry emails with no response back, & now the INLET DRIVE website is down with a "try back later" message!They were paid,going to contact my bank & BBB
alicias60
June 14th, 2017
I ordered a gift for my daughter in March, my account was charged. I have sent 3 plus emails with no response. It is now June and I still haven't received anything.
jessicab226
April 23rd, 2017
Took my money 2 months ago. No replies to emails, no # to call. Will file a fraud claim on my credit card and hopefully recover my money. Stay away!
breen13
April 20th, 2017
Ditto to everything said here. Order confirmed, card charged, no bathing suit, no replies to email. Shame on me for not googling this company before ordering. Now I have to file a fraud for my card.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Inletdrive.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Inletdrive.co?

Have a question about Inletdrive.co?