This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

InkJetsRus.net

InkJetsRus.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. InkJetsRus.net also ranks 75th among Printer Ink sites.

How would you rate InkJetsRus.net?

“www.inkjetsrus.net is a great company to buy lower...”

Edward A.
9/30/10

www.inkjetsrus.net is a great company to buy lower priced ink cartridges & toner. They have excellent products and great pricing. They have been straight-forward and honest with the questions I have had. I highly recommend to buy from this company.

edwarda
September 30th, 2010

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the InkJetsRus.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InkJetsRus.net?

Have a question about InkJetsRus.net?