Ingramswaterandair reviews

dallasr20
Dallas R.
6/22/18

I attempted to contact you people shortly after this order was placed in an effort to cancel the order. There wasn't a response of any kind. Now I have something I do not need.

mikel314
Mike L.
12/5/17

The customer service is excellent they make purchasing products an enjoyable experience.
Thank you to all.

dianad95
Diana D.
11/28/17

(6)stars for this company.Haven't received my order yet, but, Thanks to Jason, Matt and Ed for taking good care of me. So glad to tell people about you.

Received the order. All is well. Thanks!!

timw197
Tim W.
11/18/17

Incredible support! This company really goes the distance to guarantee your system is working properly. I love with you guys!
*******************************************!

bryanw57
Bryan W.
6/29/17

I purchased a heat pump system from Ingram's several years ago, and they took care of a warranty issue I had with it very quickly and honestly. Because of that I've purchased two geothermal units from them!

ronnies60
RONNIE S.
6/29/17

Good service. Great price and we are going to look though the rest of the website to see what we can use.

brandone42
Brandon E.
6/29/17

Finding Ingram's Water and Air has been a blessing to us. They was very helpful and had friendly customer service. And to top it off they had the best prices I found anywhere on geothermal equipment.

darreellp
Darreell P.
6/29/17

I have been a repeat customer of Ingrams. My sales associate Josh has been excellent in his service and attention to my orders. The only complaint is that I wish the company kept a larger inventory of geothermal units on hand for faster delivery.
I highly recommend this company.

jeremyk46
Jeremy K.
6/29/17

Derek was most helpful. He saved me hours of looking through all the equipment by finding the one I needed.

barryc102
barry C.
6/29/17

I had a awesome shopping experience. I would have given 5 stars but I didn't receive a 20 % discount.

johnl632
John L.
6/29/17

I chose to go with Ingram's because of their great reviews, and they have not disappointed! I spoke with Reuben, and he was very nice and easy to deal with! Everyone there was very nice. If I every need anything else I will go with Ingram's!

markr379
Mark R.
6/29/17

I have never had a shopping experience online as Great as this one was .. Thank You Very much..

Mr Rainer

carlh101
Carl H.
6/29/17

Great website easy to use and well laid out. Made the purchase easy.
Great customer service.
Very thorough.
Made my second purchase from them just as easy as the first one.

jerryb158
Jerry B.
6/29/17

KEVIN IN SALES--AND ED IN WARANTY WERE BOTH VERY HELPFUL IN HELPING ME WITH MY AIR HANDLER PROBLEM--IF THE REPLACEMENT ALLUMINUM COIL ARRIVES SOON--I WILL BE EVEN HAPPIER--THANKS---JERRY BUFFONE

bruces141
Bruce S.
6/29/17

Great service-quick response to shipping damage on first unit--sent another unit within a day of my reporting the issue.

georgeq13
George Q.
6/29/17

The customer service was willing to spend time with me and talk things over to help me with my decision. 5 star service!

dustinc40
Dustin C.
6/29/17

The customer service was great, and the sales staff was knowledgeable with the geothermal system I chose to go with.

codyn22
Cody N.
6/29/17

Jennifer was my rep through the process. She was most helpful and provided me with everything I needed to know. She answered all of my questions (and there were plenty) with facts and provided information about the specific models we were looking at and explaining the differences and offering comparisons. She was also quick to point out what I didn't need...THAT is a plus! She wasn't just trying to sell me something...she was trying to make sure that what she sold us, was in fact, EXACTLY what we needed.

It was so refreshing to speak with someone that was knowledgeable about the product, and at the same time that person was full of personality and a great attitude. Jennifer really sold me on the product. When you deal with folks like this...it only wants to make you come back for anything you may need in the future. Buying through Ingram's was a most excellent experience for me! I'd highly recommend them!

barbaraw214
Barbara W.
6/29/17

WE NEEDED A ECONOMICAL A/C UNIT BECAUSE WE ARE BOTH RETIRED AND THE A/C COST WAS TWICE THE COST OF THE REST OF THE NEIGHERHOOD INGRAMS WAS A GREAT HELP. THE SHIPPING WAS FAST AND ON TIME. THE PRICES WERE GREAT.
THANK-YOU: BOB & BARB WAGNER

richardr311
Richard R.
6/29/17

Unit compressor went out in 7 months and Ingrams sent me a new complete unit. I can't say enough how pleased I'am with your warranty dept and overall help I received. Thank you all.

jasonl189
Jason L.
6/29/17

Everything was great. Customer Service was very helpful by taking my order on the telephone so I could get all of my parts that I needed.

efrainp5
Efrain P.
6/29/17

Very fast shipping. Everybody I talked to was very helpful. I had a few questions and they gave me some advice about the equipment and accessories.I made a separate purchase and they combined the items and refunded the shipping on one of the items! They were great!

donnieh24
Donnie H.
6/29/17

Guys were very knowledgeable about my system and got what needed without a hitch. Will refer to my friends.

wenl7
Wen L.
6/29/17

Fantastic. I will be ordering from you again for my other rent properties that need ac condensing and furnace units.

williep24
Willie P.
6/29/17

Received order no damage, packed well. On the package was a sign in bold letters DO NOT DAMAGE THIS PACKAGE I think this is a good reminder for all who handle the package.

Questions? Get answers from the Ingramswaterandair staff and other customers.

Ingramswaterandair?