Inglotcosmetics.ca

Inglotcosmetics.ca has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Inglotcosmetics.ca?

“Eyeliner Gel is awful”

AChristian -.
8/26/20

Some people (on YouTube) say that this item is the only item that will stay on the waterline, but I have found that no matter what color I use, it fades significantly after 2 hours. It also "peels," and the peeling specks come off in the eye which hurt, which I always have to pick out, and the more I pick, the more the line peels. Inglot says they don't guarantee it to be waterproof or to have staying power on the waterline. I do highly recommend it for the eyelid and under-eyelid but NOT for the waterline. Very disappointed. The hunt for a good waterline makeup continues. *sigh*

gails326
August 26th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Inglotcosmetics.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Inglotcosmetics.ca?

Have a question about Inglotcosmetics.ca?