InfoplusLtd.co.uk

InfoplusLtd.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. InfoplusLtd.co.uk also ranks 221st among IT Services sites. The most common issues with InfoplusLtd.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate InfoplusLtd.co.uk?

“fraud Indians”

Syed M.
11/28/19

They have nothing to do but a fraud. they are Indians and can cause trouble. They are the scammers spread around the globe. Please stay away from Indians and Indians companies and recruitment agencieise.

syedm33
November 28th, 2019
marks1054
June 22nd, 2018
This agency will cheat, lie & leave you like a fish wriggling on a hook.

Their promise of work, despite going through a process that took 2 months never appeared even with a signed contract and numerous emails stating ...just a few more days to be on boarded.

They have destroyed the cash flow of my business and I'm taking legal advice as they cannot be allowed to get away with such appalling business practices.
michalm18
June 14th, 2018
0 for 10 this is my rating...

I won't even give 1 star. 4 months i have been waiting for 1 week worth of IT work. They have horrible horrible horrible clients to work for. Their clients where agency or contract workers work are abused and treated like toys and sh*t. Literally the dust was flowing from laptop and computers. The supervisors or non superisors in my case are threatening you that we will kick you out. For 1st line IT support you are getting peanut money like 8 to 9 pounds. I won't even spit on any of their contracts. I am so sorry but seriously the level of agencies can't get that bad. They have some good employees who stayed in contact but the company CEO doesn't care. He just blindly writes letters to stay ohh the assignment has terminated. Literally this company sleeps with the clients and their contractors. Modern slavery for employees, so glad i am not a part of it. I would have taken them to court for not paying me money for 4 months but because i have still some decency and some of their good employees good gestures have stopped me. They still haven't been able to recover money from clients. Life is not finished. An advice for all, if i had a bad experience it doesn't mean that someone else shouldn't give them a go. At the end the children of the Employers or employees who are working for them or families have no fault. Just be prepared , some diplomacy skills, some intelligence. If you do work for them.
farazm3
March 19th, 2018
tobys22
October 1st, 2014
Steer clear!! Similar experience to he previous review, made me sign a contract before the client had agreed for me to start. I was desperate for a contract but didn't start work until a month later only to be informed that they paid a month in arreas, basically, needed work, signed the contract, didn't see payment for 3 months. Their accounts department is less than honest, or maybe just incredibly incompetent. If this company is involved they're a midddle-man search for the main contractor, you'll get a much better rate.
robv13
June 8th, 2015
Contract offered for work in Belgium as PM , contract is very bad and daily rate low, but sometimes you cant be to be picky. 1st day on the job no-one present or aware of me to arrive on the job. Went back home. 2nd day i arrived on the job, then suddenly confronted with the fact i should be permanently abroad. For courtesy reasons i was willing to travel abroad under condition that my expenses would be paid upfront. (took them 9 weeks to sort that out) meanwhile i did what i had to do. However, since my funds were not paid upfront and I got ill due to older injuries i was not able to travel.
That resulted in unlawfull not present abroad and immidiate notice of ending contract.
Then the trouble started with my latest invoice, all timesheets had been approved but paymnent still not done.
Called in the help of debtcollector to get my money.. ongoing...
reubeno
October 12th, 2011
Be warned: stay well clear of Infoplus Technologies!!!

I applied for a Luxembourg based SAP XI/PI Consultant contract position via a recruitment agency called Infoplus Technologies UK Limited. Their website is www.infoplusltd.co.uk and are based in Borehamwood, England. I was contacted by one of their recruitment agents several days later, and invited to a telephone technical interview by their client (i.e. WIPRO).

I had the telephone interview the following week, and was subsequently told by the same recruitment agent that I had been offered the job. She emailed me the confirmation of the offer along with the contract documents, and requested I submit details of my limited company, company bank accounts, etc. She also requested I provide them my Skype ID, as WIPRO needed to take a 'snap shot' of me (presumably for access to the office in Luxembourg). Now, normally ALL interviews are conducted before the suitable candidate is offered the prospective role. However, having been told that the job was mine as well as sent both the confirmation email and contract documents, I found myself going through another technical interview but this time via Skype!

At the end of the "second interview", I called Infoplus Technologies to find out what was going on, and they really couldn't explain why I was taken through another technical interview despite being offered the job. They then promised to counter sign the contract documents, and return a copy to me. However, having waited for a day or so without hearing from them, I contacted them and was told that they were waiting for a 'work order' from WIPRO before they could counter sign the contract, and return a copy to me. They promised that the job was "99.9%" guaranteed.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I was contacted the following week by Infoplus Technologies to say that WIPRO wasn't happy with the daily rates I had requested (i.e. although my CV had actually been submitted by them to WIPRO with my wage/rate demands prior to the first technical interview), and that they were still waiting for the work order. She said that they didn't want to keep me waiting, so it was best for me to look for work elsewhere.

Needless to say, the whole affair reeks of dishonesty and unprofessionalism from start to finish, and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole process was designed to gather both personal and company information, to be used for dodgy purposes.

Be warned: stay well clear of Infoplus Technologies!!!

Questions? Get answers from the InfoplusLtd.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InfoplusLtd.co.uk?

Have a question about InfoplusLtd.co.uk?