Infantsolutions.net

Infantsolutions.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Infantsolutions.net ranks 74th among Email Marketing sites.

How would you rate Infantsolutions.net?

“Bullshit Data Providers”

Soni S.
7/27/21

Never ever do business from these guys. Totally waste of money. I have purchase Email List of $4,250 from this Infant Solutions team (Infantsolutions.net), not even single contact is worthy. They promised to replacement but nobody is picking the calls. I was keep on trying from since the payment is received but no response. I tried to contact through email also but they have blocked listed my entire company's domain to receive any further emails from us. I want my money back. Do not try to do any business from this f*** company. Don't loose your money to this company.

sonis17
July 27th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Infantsolutions.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infantsolutions.net?

Have a question about Infantsolutions.net?