Indiebookreviewers.blogspot reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

megk4
11/11/18

This web site promises a group of people will read your book, discuss it, and write independent reviews. But it's actually one person with multiple Goodreads accounts leaving different reviews. I figured this out because no reviews were left for me on Amazon (a web site that cracks down on this sort of thing), and all the Goodreads reviewers had private accounts where I couldn't get in to read their other reviews or see their profiles. I hired this web site several months ago and it was like pulling teeth to get them (I thought they were more than one person) to read and review my book already. When I threatened them with PayPal buyer protection, they (she) delivered. That was last May when my reviews showed up on Goodreads only. Yesterday, Goodreads presumably figured it out, because all the reviews from those allegedly different people disappeared at once. Hmm.

Questions? Get answers from the Indiebookreviewers.blogspot staff and other customers.

Indiebookreviewers.blogspot?