This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

IndianRoots.in

IndianRoots.in has a consumer rating of 3.92 stars from 50 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IndianRoots.in also ranks 112th among Indian Clothing sites.

• i had ordered three saree from indianroots and i must say they delivered the saree on exact date..
  • I really like their delivery procedure and customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate IndianRoots.in?

“Lovely skirts”

promila l.
1/15/16

The skirts and the skirts Sets that Indianroots are providing are beautiful, classic, eye catching, exotic. My sister was very much found of skirts and wanted to buy the particular skirts but could not find it anywhere. Then one day while surfing the net I came across Indianroots and found that skirts there and gifted it to my sister. It was amazing and my sister really loved it. Thank You Indianroots for providing variety of stuff and trends.

“Unprofessional, unreliable”

S N.
9/8/15

After 3 of my 5 orders were cancelled. Refund was converted into store credit so all my money is blocked. This time I again placed an order for 10 new items to utilize the store credit and additional order (order 100120921) and I have already started receiving emails of Items getting cancelled. Why do you charge the consumer upfront if there is no control over whether the item will be delivered or not? Customers, ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

saree (10) customer service (4) shopping websites (3) anarkali suit (3)
priyas19
August 25th, 2015
Hi Team,

After reading all reviews, I was worried about my orders done on 23rd Aug 2015, Order ID : 100118108. I got partial order on 29th Aug (though i was not expecting it). Correct size and no typical issues with the order yet. I got email from indian roots stating, as other two orders doesnt meet the required quality standards, it has been sent back to vendors and it will take another 10 days for the delivery. If you are in hurry for any occasion, please dont order from this site.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots.in staff and other customers.

With a hand picked selection of high-end designer wear, hand crafted home linen, exquisite accessories and more, we are a selectively curated marketplace where global Indians can come together to shop, share and fall in love with the best ethnic produc...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IndianRoots.in?

Have a question about IndianRoots.in?