Review of IndianRoots

care@indianroots.com

16 reviews with 5 stars

parvik
3/20/16

I order lehnga from them.product arrived on time..good customer service whn i did online chat with them.and quality of product is good.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Parvi! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

kalpnac
2/23/16

I am a shopaholic and I am totally addicted to online shopping. Indianroots and Koovs are my favorite online shopping websites. If I have to choose from these two websites then I would definitely choose Indianroots because it has a huge collection of almost everything. These days I am going crazy over their home Décor section and I ordered a few items to decorate my home. I received the products on time and the packaging was really very attractive. The quality of the products is totally amazing!! Thank you Indianroots!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Kalpna! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

kritikak
1/27/16

The freedom sale on Brands that has been started by Indianroots is one of the best sale so far. I am big fan of Divya Kanakia as she provides amazing and beautiful blouse designs. I ordered a Deep Maroon Velvet Zardozi work blouse and wore it on the party held yesterday and was very much complimented for the blouse. The design, the work that was done on the blouse captured everyone's eye and it went well with my white and golden saree. Thank you Indianroots for providing such beautiful and branded blouse at such a reasonable rate.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Kritika! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

preetir1
1/9/16

In winters, I am found of wearing stoles. So my friend gifted me one of the stole on my birthday and I really liked it. I asked her from where did she found such type stoles and she recommended Indianroots to me. And when I visited the site, I was amazed at the variety of stoles available. I ordered three more stoles from this particular site and would recommend all to go through this site as they have amazing variety.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Preeti! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

visheshikag
12/31/15

On my birthday I have ordered western dress from Indianroots. It has been a great experience of doing online shopping from Indianroots as it saves my time. There are several numbers of products you can buy. Instead of visiting malls and shops to buy. You can buy things sitting at home or anywhere easily.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Visheshika
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
Wishing you a very happy belated birthday!!
Hope the product/s delivered brought smile on your face. Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.
Your kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
Keep Shopping!!

jayantij
12/31/15

My sister is a huge fan of this website called Indianroots. After seeing my sister going crazy for this website, I also thought of exploring it! Well, this is a good website and has a huge collection of clothes. It has stunning lehngas and I have ordered a navy blue lehnga. Eagerly waiting for it to get delivered!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Jayanti,
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
We are glad that you love our collection and placed an order with us. Kindly share your order number at care@indianroots.com, so that we can check the status and share the same with you.
Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.
Keep spreading the words of mouth and happy Shopping!!

savikad
12/30/15

Great service delivery was as promised, quite as fast as I had not expected . Great service and quality merchandise. I ordered a lot of things like home decor,accessories and some of the branded clothes.And I must say that I had a splendid experience in buying stuff from here.The quality,delivery and the stuff of the products are so good that you can't just stop buying from Indianroots

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Savika
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
We always try our best to provide you best quality service.

aditis8
12/16/15

Before buying from Indainroots i have read other user reviews. Then i have ordered designer sarees.I ordered on 7 december and it was delieved the very next day.Indianroots not only provide a wide range of products but also provide best quality and service to its customers.My experience with Indianroots was so Awesome,Fantastic,Incredible.I was Splendid by the products they provided.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Aditi! Thank you for reviewing us. We are happy to hear that you have a wonderful shopping experience with us. We always try our utmost efforts to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Your kind words motivate out team to work hard and make each of your shopping experience better. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon again.
sheenam18
12/11/15

I am Sheena and I am a complete shopaholic!!! My latest addiction is a website called Indianroots. This website has a mind-blowing collection of Indian attires and I am very much love-struck with their jewelry collection as well!! I have ordered a few jewel pieces and I am waiting for them to get delivered!! I hope they look as stunning as they were looking in the pictures.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sheena,Greetings from Indianroots!Thank you for sharing your feedback, your every feedback's is important to us.It delights us to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. Your kind words motivate our team to work hard and make each of your shopping memorable.Also, please be assured your order will be delivered within the committed timeline as mentioned and products as displayed on our web-shop.
sarmisthas
12/9/15

My mom always says not to buy from online portals. She thinks that it's a wastage of time as you don't get to try. So I show her Indian roots website. She loved the website and then we ordered party wear dresses from this website. Now when I shop online she doesn't say anything.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Satakshi!
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.

Your wonderful words are very important to us. It motivates our team to make each of your shopping experience better.
We are offering many promotional offer's on our webshop.
Keep Visiting our website and looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
Happy Shopping!!
Warm Regards,
Indianroots Customer Satisfaction
sanjanas1
11/27/15

There was some annual function in college and since I am the in-charge person for dresses, I was very much tensed where to buy clothes from. Then one of my teacher recommended Indian roots to me. And I must say Indian roots is of the best shopping site you can trust on, the quality, material ,customer service, price and the discount that they offer is amazingly good

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sanjana,
Greetings from Indianroots!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, your every feedback's is important to us.

Thank you for your Kind words. It delights us to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. Your kind words motivate our team to work hard and make each of your shopping memorable.
Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

Regards.
Indianroots - Customer Satisfaction Team
sonalid
11/9/15

Indianroots is an amazing shopping website and it has all kind of stuff!!! Pretty clothes and pretty jewelry!!! I love their collection and I have a lot of jewelry pieces that I have bought from this website. I am a big fan of this website!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sonali! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. Your kind words motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience better. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
preetiv
10/12/15

Hello Everyone,I am Preeti and I am a complete shopaholic!!! My latest addiction is a website called Indianroots..this website has a mind-blowing collection of Indian attires and I am very much love-struck with their jewellery collection as well. I have ordered a few jewel pieces and I am waiting for them to get delivered!! I hope they look as stunning as they were looking in the pictures.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Preeti! Thank you for your lovely words. Your kind words motivats our team to make each of your shopping memorable. We assure you that, your ordered products will reach at your shipping address within timeline and exactly the same as image showcased on our web-shop. Regards.
supriyad
9/24/15

I am Supriya from Mumbai and I am addicted to Indianroots. I love to shop from this website and I am very impressed with their service. The customer care service is really good as compared to other shopping websites. I find their jewelry collection to be amazing!!!! I have recently purchased a lot of earrings from Indianroots and all of them are great!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Supriya! Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on our service. We always try to deliver the best of our services to our customers. We hope to have you shopping with us again. Regards.
jaspreetd
9/21/15

I am Jaspreet from Mumbai and I am a big fan of Indianroots because it is a very good shopping website and it offers a really good collection to the customers. I feel that this website is better than other websites as it has a very very cooperative customer care team unlike other websites. Indianroots have made online shopping very easy.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Jaspreet! We're very happy to hear from you!:) Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on our service. We hope to have you shopping with us again. Regards.
soniyap
9/14/15

Indianroots is my favorite shopping website and I as per my experience I can say that this is one of the most genuine shopping site. The products are of high quality and the customer care team is also very supportive and helping. I have never faced any problem while dealing with this website. I feel that this site is a bit on the costlier side but again the high price is justified due to the supreme quality of the supreme quality

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Soniya! We are glad to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We always make an attempt to serve our customers with best of service.
Regards..

Helpful answer -1

Namaskar Soumya! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We would like to inform you, that the VAT / Custom Duty / Local Taxes or Import Duties are borne directly by the customer at the time of delivery. These charges are non-governable and they differ in countries, as per the local rules & regulations of customs clearance authorities. We are not sending the products as gifts or samples and shipping the products completely through legal channels.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Mary! WE are sorry for the delay in the dispatch of your order. WE have escalated the issue to our concerned team, kindly allow us 3 business days to share the exact shipping date of your remaining products. Your patience is appreciated. Regards, Team Indianroots

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Kanthi! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated the matter to the concerned manager, please allow us 24 hours to update you the exact shipping date of your order.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Sabitha, We sincerely regret for the delay in the dispatch of your order. We have escalated the matter to the concerned team, please allow us 2 business days to share the exact shipping date of your order.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Anees! We are sorry for the experience you had with us. Hope you have received a response on the review posted by you.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Ruchi! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order number so that it can be forwarded to the concerned manager for immediate action.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

I see you were totally ignored but the next person down got a pretty prompt response. Disgusting company

By Bee G.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots staff and other customers.

2 Photos for IndianRoots