Review of IndianRoots

care@indianroots.com

43 reviews with 4 stars

amans9
6/27/16

Indianroots is one of the most popular shopping site for fashion and clothing. It provides the biggest brands of leading fashions. Shopping on indianroots is so much fun because there are so many kind of filters so you dont have write every detail of product you want. You can find anything you want here . At reasonable price

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Aman! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

Team Indianroot
nitia1
6/16/16

I selected this website bcoz its the best website for clothes I ordered some of my garments from this website and I was really impressed from it the best is that they have latest trend, design, quality of the clothes with brand...

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Niti! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

Team Indianroot
sukritid
6/6/16

Recently I ordered a multicolored voile printed jalabia churidar few days back. My product was delivered on time and quality of the product was also very good.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sukriti! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

jashmeenk
5/2/16

I am writing this review to show my gratitude towards Indianroots. I have purchased a lot of items from Indianroots and I can proudly say that I am a loyal customer of this website. Me and my sister always purchase our stuff from this website only. I feel that this is the only website that provides high quality products at affordable prices.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Jashmeen! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

rashmif1
4/19/16

I recently purchased a suit from Rohit Bals collection. It is super stylish and I got it at a very reasonable price from indianroots!! I am so glad because I always wanted to buy a Rohit Bal attire! Thank you so much Indianroots!!!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Rashmi! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

sonalid1
4/4/16

I think Indianroots is a wonderful shopping website. My sister bought her wedding lehnga from here and it is indeed beautiful. Its a deep red colored lehnga and it looks very royal and classy!!! Yes it was costly but it was worth it. My sister looked gorgeous on her wedding day!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sonali! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

shivanir2
3/18/16

Indianroots is quite interesting website. I am a professor and I usually wear silk and cotton sarees and this website has a really good collection of silk as well cotton sarees. A few months ago my daughter told me about Indianroots, since then I have been purchasing a lot of stuff from this website and I am totally satisfied with my shopping experience!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Shivani! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

vikramb1
3/17/16

I love Indianroots and I think that this is the one of the best online shopping website. I have been shopping from this website from past several months and never had any inconvenience of any sort. The best part about this website is that its customer care division is very quick to respond to the customers queries unlike other shopping websites.

nehag6
2/29/16

I am Neha and I have recently purchased a traditional silk saree from Indianroots. It is a crimson colored saree and I am totally in love with it!! I wore it on my sisters engagement and I received a lot of compliments!! Though it is a bit expensive but it is totally worth it!! I am so satisfied with this product that I will order a few more sarees from this same collection!! I can say it with full confidence that Indianroots has the best collection of sarees!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Neha! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

shivania1
2/18/16

great designs and good quality.. i prefer shopping because it saves my time.. and for ethnic wear i prefer this site for indian clothes.. this site has almost wonderful collection of sarees and lehnga.. recently on my collegue's wedding i bought a pretty saree from here at a good price and they delivered it to me on said time.. great shopping from here..

sakshiy
2/16/16

Hello Everyone myself sakshi.. my order no was 300052869.. that i placed my order on this valentines week... i wanted a pretty puffy gown for valentines day... i ordered it on 7 of february and amazingly i got my dress within 4 days..the quality was also good and got many compliments from my fiance and friends..

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sakshi! Thank you for reviewing us. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with you. Your kind words motivates our team to make each of your shopping experience better. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
rituv
2/9/16

My cousin's wedding was just a few days away and I barely bought any jewellery or accessories matching with my ensemble. I was so tensed and didn't know what to do. I wanted to put my best foot forward. I was searching through various online web portals when I came across Indianroots. I found wide variety of trinkets and accessories there comprising of aesthetic neck pieces to embellished earrings to beautiful bangles. I was so fascinated by the designs on offer. I precisely selected the pieces of jewellery going with my attire and placed the order. To my surprise, the shipment was delivered right on time. I was highly ecstatic for I received so many compliments regarding how I looked. I highly recommend this e-commerce website to make purchases pertaining to jewellery.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Ritu! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

sneham2
2/3/16

Being a jewel lover I am very much found of earnings. Recently I brought a black classy suit but didn't got the matching jewellery. Then I searched through Indianroots and found some of the amazing earnings. I was very much amazed by the fact that Indianroots has provided such a variety and would advice every girl that if you visit this site you will forget any other site .

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sneha! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

chhavia
1/28/16

Even I would like to share my experience with Indianroots. I was looking for Lofers on different website but could not find it anywhere the type which I wanted. Then while surfing the face book I came across Indianroots. Though I don't trust any of the online shopping sites but I thought of going through this site once. And I must say that the variety of stuff that has been provided by them was good, I also got the type of lofers that I wanted. It was my first experience of buying stuff from Indianroots and It was one of the best experience.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Chhavi! Thank you for reviewing us. We are glad that our product/s and trendy collection brought smile on your face. Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service. Your kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Keep spreading the words of mouth and happy Shopping!

ayushib
1/25/16

I was unaware of indianroots and one day my cousin sister asked me if I have ordered anything from indianroots then I came to know about the popularity of this website and while I researched all in internet about this site and found its trustable and ordered a dress for my cousin in this december first week and its takes minimum time as compared to other e-commerce website. It takes just 2-3 days to deliver the dress. I haven't expected that minimum time just because I paid online for that dress and I was worried just because of online shopping but indianroots make me totally wrong and proved that this is the best platform to shop online.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Ayushi,

Thank you for appreciating our hard work.

Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.

Keep spreading the words of mouth and happy Shopping!

nehaa6
1/22/16

I am regular customer of Indianroots & at present their rates are very cheap & genuine & their delivery is very accurate. It is my favorite online shopping store my all experiences with Indianroots are very very good. They are providing good quality with a heavy discount. Overall I'm fully satisfied with their services.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Neha! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

ritar11
1/20/16

I must say the website is very good and products are premium. It is packed with all new trending goods. Like the styles that are quite famous among the youngsters. What I like about Indianroots is that it provides clothing for every age group. The products are also not that much costly and is easily affordable by all

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Rita! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

smikshag
1/18/16

I was looking for salwar suit online and came across this e-commerce site. The website looks stylish, fashionable and different. Under this category, I was blown with the kind of salwar suit being sold. Not typical, very classy and looks designer. The quality of the product was amazing and the delivery services were quick enough. Thank you Indianroots and I would recommend Indian Roots to everyone.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Smiksha! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

promilal1
1/15/16

The skirts and the skirts Sets that Indianroots are providing are beautiful, classic, eye catching, exotic. My sister was very much found of skirts and wanted to buy the particular skirts but could not find it anywhere. Then one day while surfing the net I came across Indianroots and found that skirts there and gifted it to my sister. It was amazing and my sister really loved it. Thank You Indianroots for providing variety of stuff and trends.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Promila! Thank you for appreciating our hard work. We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. You kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.

asham1
1/13/16

Recently I was searching some of the Indian websites and found Indianroots. Frankly speaking I was very must Impressed by the name of the site and wanted to search more about. I also visited the site and must say that it is one of the site in which Indian culture is reflected. The variety of design, quality and the fabric provided seem to be good. Although its not that famous site but I believe that quality speaks for itself and this can said of Indianroots as well. Lovely site, would like to buy from it in future.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Asha,
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
We always try our best to provide you all the latest and trendy designer collection on our webshop. Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.
Your kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable .

aashir
1/7/16

Indianroots is one of the fastest growing online shopping site, and most known online shopping website, it has great deals and many different types of brands to choose from, they offers branded clothes and the fabrics and quality of products is worth and the price is also very affordable, and they give a great discounts during festive seasons, .For me indianroots is very trust worthy.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Aashi,

sohik
1/6/16

I bought a copper colored evening gown from Indianroots and it is super-stunning. It is not too glittery and all my friends are going crazy after seeing my gorgeous gown. I am going to wear it on my cousins engagement!! I am so thankful to Indianroots!!!!

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Sohi! Thank you for reviewing us. Your kind words motivates our team to make your shopping experience better and memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon and wish you a happy married life.

konikas
1/5/16

Indianroots is a fantastic site to shop a lot things not only clothes but yes with wide variety of accessories.. its became my first choice to shop online.. amazing design with wonderful combinations of colour and more important we can find out accessories with that.. no need to find anything else.. superb site one in all.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Konika,
Thank you for appreciating our hard work.
Hope the product/s delivered brought smile on your face. Our endeavor is to provide best and quality service.
Your kind words always motivate our team to make each of your shopping experience memorable. Looking forward to see you shop with us soon.
Keep Shopping!!

jayas4
1/3/16

Hi,I would like to share my experience with Indainroots.Recently I had attended a friend's wedding in which she looked amazing and most beautiful bride.I asked her from where did she buy her bridal lehanga.She recommended Indainroots to me.Recently I visited the site and was amazed at the qulaity of products are available here.Amazing online store.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Jaya

deekshitham
1/1/16

I had to gift my husband a watch on our first anniversary. But then the budget I thought got exceeded, so I was extremely confused. Then I tried Indian roots, thank god in the same budget I not only managed a watch for but also a very classy tie. As he is very fond of ties. Luckily he loved the gifts. I am so glad that I checked Indian roots before buying anything from the market.

Tip for consumers: highly recommended to others must try it.

Response from indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative
Namaskar Deeksha
Keep Shopping!!

Helpful answer -1

Namaskar Soumya! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We would like to inform you, that the VAT / Custom Duty / Local Taxes or Import Duties are borne directly by the customer at the time of delivery. These charges are non-governable and they differ in countries, as per the local rules & regulations of customs clearance authorities. We are not sending the products as gifts or samples and shipping the products completely through legal channels.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Mary! WE are sorry for the delay in the dispatch of your order. WE have escalated the issue to our concerned team, kindly allow us 3 business days to share the exact shipping date of your remaining products. Your patience is appreciated. Regards, Team Indianroots

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Kanthi! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated the matter to the concerned manager, please allow us 24 hours to update you the exact shipping date of your order.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Sabitha, We sincerely regret for the delay in the dispatch of your order. We have escalated the matter to the concerned team, please allow us 2 business days to share the exact shipping date of your order.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Anees! We are sorry for the experience you had with us. Hope you have received a response on the review posted by you.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

Namaskar Ruchi! We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order number so that it can be forwarded to the concerned manager for immediate action.

By indianroots h., IndianRoots Representative

I see you were totally ignored but the next person down got a pretty prompt response. Disgusting company

By Bee G.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots staff and other customers.

2 Photos for IndianRoots