Review of indeedbuy

indeedbuy reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

jeffj3
1/13/12

I bought 4 ePad from indeedbuy.com.
Two of them was not working.

I've sent them back (it cost me $50 shipping) after they promise me to be refund.

After they have received the defective ePad, they have change their mind and decided to not refund or sending me replacement.

They still owe me $500 and wont refund.

STAY AWAY OF THAT WEBSITE.

nitroswiid
8/21/11

This is the second purchase i have made from indeedbuy.com and after making my order i noticed a item that i wanted to add to the order and decided to contact support and get them to add it to my order. They replied very fast and added the extra item to the order and told me they would get it sent very soon. the next day they had it shipped. I'm looking forward to receiving my items and certainly will do business with them again.

assarit
8/18/11

My experience is that indeedbuy.com ships fast. They have wide selection of items and their prices are usually very reasonable. When selecting an item to buy, take your time and read customer reviews before ordering. Also check customer pictures and videos for further details. You can find good deals. Just don´t grab the first item that catches your eye.

janetl6
8/16/11

This is a great website. Lots of products at a low price. I've recommended it to all of my friends. The only con I can think of is that they take too long to ship my orders sometimes,but it is free shipping to worldwide,so I think the time is no problem.

yemenlec
8/15/11

I buy on indeedbuy.com about more than 1 year and always got nice products with great prices. I recommend this webstore. I live in Brazil and received all the packages without problems. The variety is amazing and the prices are normally three times cheaper than in local stores.

orenrenb
8/15/11

I ordered a package containing some goods, when the package arrived I discovered that there was a wrong item shipped. I sent indeedbuy.com customer service a wrong item complaint. The reply was very quick (on the same day if Im not mistaken) and at the end they let me keep the wrong item and promised to send the currect one free of charge.

cheeryh
8/10/11

I've been dealing with indeedbuy.com for over 1 year now, would have spent in excess of $1000 and would highly recommend them. Some items have come broken or defective (or just plain rubbish) however indeedbuy.com have replaced or provided an alternative free of charge.
Free postge is brilliant. I still don't understand how i can buy something for $1.50 and it can be sent to me and they make a profit??
Will continue to buy from indeedbuy.com and recommend to everyone I meet.
Thanks!

kellyk5
8/8/11

Indeedbuy.com is a fantastic shop for us who like gadgets. At first I found their large assortment of LED flashlights but I soon started to explore their huge assortment of... everything.
Delivery takes some time but I've never seen it has a problem, shipping is free after all so how can I complain? It usually takes between one and two weeks to get what you order.I am very happy with this great store!

bigraptorl
8/7/11

I bought many things in indeedbuy.com and never regret. The products are of excellent quality, are well finished, great prices, and much cheaper than market. I recommend you can buy everything that comes as expected or better! and all the best with free shipping!

kongat
8/4/11

I have already received three orders and three others are in the process.
The shop has a large and convenient catalog with a good search engine. Prices a pleasant surprise - the same products are resold in Russia is 3-4 times more expensive. Free Shipping and free tracking - this is a very good campaign to attract customers. Good quality goods.

steveg14
7/27/11

My experience ordering from Indeedbuy.com has been mostly positive. My order was easy to place and arrived on time.

maggiec2
7/21/11

Waited for two day. Then wrote to customer service and found out that there is no two items from my order at their warehouse. But the price really cheap and free shipping to worldwide.

byebyez
byebye z.
7/1/11

I bought once there, everything went fine.

I do not mean that you can buy with 100% confident, just said that worked once for me. It took about 2 weeks for delivery.

One comment, these is a big turnover on some products so, you may not find a product you saw the month/week before.

Like over chineses sites, it's hosted by godaddy... with additional informations:
Flourish Technology Co., Limited.
+86.13774268968 Phone RM601-2,CHUK ON BUILDING 23 MERCER STREET SHEUNG WAN HK, HongKong Hong Kong

Seems more serious than others...
Who already bought there ? comment welcome !!

Questions? Get answers from the indeedbuy staff and other customers.

indeedbuy?