Review of IncrediMail

Tel: 2102001163070
hostmaster@incredimail.com

billyt42
8/19/18

I didn't give only 1 star because I like the emojies and the stickers and all the other little accessories you can use. However, as a mail software, it's far from good. You have to pay 30 dollars only to get a spamfilter, a service that is free on every other mailserver. Make it free as well, then we'll talk further.

karins36
8/2/18

I am a paid user.
In the past they were very serious about helping. Almost immediately.
Now you get an automatic answer, that it is busy and they will come back to you ASAP.

Which never happens...

Crashing all the time. Sorting Folders doesn't work.
(E.g. I have been busy sorting manually folders for hours, only to find out the next day that the Folders were mixed up again)

Tip for consumers: Quality used to be OK. Like the service.
Now, it is the most awful (even worse than letgo where you at least receive an answer from a real person) CS ever.

sams534
7/31/18

Files will take over system huge, ugly spyware...use Gmail web , no support they want $$$$$. Gone downhill was good a decade ago...be warned......

tracym277
7/11/18

Stopped working and called in.. got a very very rude person on the phone who ended up only wanting money !!!! Do not use!!! Scam!!!!

toms641
7/7/18

Have been using Incredimail since 2003 and have a "lifetime" key. This key no longer works because they now charge an annual fee for its use. It is really not "free". Don't bother contacting them as you will NOT get a response. The U.S. Attorney
General should shut this company down. Tell your friends not to purchase or use this product. Thunderbird works just as well if not better!!!

davidh547
7/3/18

It appears that Incredimail is now a DEAD PRODUCT.
Many of the serious technical problems have NEVER been addressed.
NO SUPPORT whatsoever !!!!!!.
NO response to support requests.
NO product updates.
I advise anyone still using Incredimail should step over to another email system (eg Thunderbird) as soon as possible before you get serious problems that THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU WITH.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!

nancyr298
6/20/18

I used Incredimail for years with no problems. Within the last year, nothing works right and my licenses/codes don't work. Any contact with them results in an automated email reply about how busy they are. I never get replies. If I do get replies, it's as if they didn't read my initial inquiry and give me info that isn't pertinent to my problem. Eventually is was told I needed the GOLD package AGAIN, so I purchased it AGAIN. I got NOTHING in return, but they took my $$, of course. After over 6 weeks with several inquiries and no replies, I called my bank and my bank reversed the charges for me. I'm done! It's sad because they had a good thing going, but somehow it went bad quickly.

elizabeths217
6/4/18

I have used Incredimail for about 10 years and for the last 3-4 I have said when it comes up for renewal I will change it. So why haven't I? Finding an alternative that is equally priced (multiple email addresses) with spam blocker is not easy especially when you read the reviews and questions previously asked.

Initially it was very good, I didn't even mind paying the annual subscription because it worked but it has never been compatible with any windows product since XP!!!

You used to get a response to a problem within hours, but not now in fact its easier to get an appointment with The Pope! If you are lucky enough to do so it rarely corrects the problem without having to go back and forth several times until you eventually get someone that does have a 'fix' that works.

I am reviewing alternatives with renewed vigor at the moment, I cannot carry on with this nonsense.

Tip for consumers: Don't even consider it.

jennifers455
5/28/18

They sell you things like PLUS or Premium as LIFETIME use codes, then your lifetime use codes stop working!!

When you write to support, they COMPLETELY IGNORE what you write and tell you to buy more items!!!!

When you write back two, three or four more times you receive the EXACT same "canned" response.

INCREDIMAIL SUPPORT DOES NOT EVEN READ YOUR MESSAGES, THEY JUST SEND YOU THE SAME CANNED RESPONSE EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!

rebeccad91
4/15/18

These people are out and out crooks. They charge your account for purchases you didn't make, just out of the blue! then make it darn near impossible to get a refund for the money they stole. I see I'm not the only one with this problem. Don't authorize ANY payments to these thieves!

carolynf12
2/27/18

Years ago when this company first offered their program to consumers, I tried the free version. I liked it (still do) so I purchased the 'Lifetime' license. A couple of years later they offered a set of extras under the "gold" package, and I purchased a 'Lifetime' license for that too: and my receipts clearly state "LIFETIME".

Several years later they changed their format to a 'yearly' subscription, and offered a newer version of their program.

I have used this program for over 15 years, but now they refuse to activate my program. I had a lot of trouble with my computer and had to change hard drives. Since the activations are not kept on the pc itself, this required I reactivate both my licenses. They have been blocked by the company.

I have been back and forth with them several times about this, and explained that I am using the original version of the program since I didn't like the changes in the newer one, and I have both lifetime licenses. This was their response:

Feb 5, 18:47 IST

Hello Carolyn,

Thank you very much for your response.

Please note the IncrediMail products have long been annual subscriptions.

While we honored the older licenses for a number of years, enough is enough.

It is the annual subscribers who keep the business afloat, not users who purchased some license over ten years ago.

Surely, if you had been using the same computer for the past ten years, the license codes would still be active and you would have all of the advanced features.

There is no sense in allowing the same license to be used on multiple computers till the end of days.

As a business, our primary objective is to make money on our products, not make people happy by letting them register the same license ad infinitum.

I hope this clarifies the matter.

Best regards,

Yechiel Racer
Customer Support

I truly wonder what they think "Lifetime License" means?? Or maybe they should have thought of this way back when they were first selling their product. Do they honestly think a computer (in whole) will last over 10 years? I have changed just about everything in this one except the case it is in over the years, without issue; until now.

They want me to buy an annual subscription, but it won't work on the older version and I won't upgrade - Catch 22.

So do beware if you decide to deal with these people. They are not trustworthy.

carolc164
2/18/18

I have had IncrediMail since 2008. Yes, lifetime licences. I transferred it to a new computer in 2012 with no problems. In 2015, I was getting ads and they helped me. That being said, Gold Gallery wouldn't work in Nov 2017. It took 6 weeks to get help and they told me to delete and reinstall licences. I deleted but couldn't reinstall. Wouldn't allow me. Of course that gave me the free version with the ads. So in frustration I just purchased a new copy of Gold Gallery for 24.95. Duh, still ads. What I needed to purchase was the upgrade. And like everyone said, it is now only a one year license. So I emailed them to cancel the Gold and they answered right away. I had to send a screen shot showing I had deleted it. Yes, they gave me a refund. However after spending days and hours looking for another email program that has the ease of the contacts, setting up groups, folders and ability to sort columns, I am at a loss. I have one group of contacts that would take me hours just to put in another program. I sent contacts to Gmail and that was horrendous. Some were sorted by first names and others by last. And I would have to set up my groups again. Folders only transferred partially. Windows 10 Mail does not have the ability to make a group of contacts. There was no way to sort columns by name or date. I spent a whole evening looking for programs that were as easy to use and found that setting everything up again (10 years worth) would take forever. Also by deleting IncrediMail, I would be deleting Gmails as the accounts are linked. So I am just purchasing the upgrade which gets rid of the ads. I hardly ever use the graphics. I figured $25 a year is worth my sanity. No company can exist with giving something free for a lifetime. Probably why they sold it. With a new license, I assume I will get support. I also have Sane Box which costs $99 a year which sorts my incoming mail into folders that I made, so I can just look at those folders rather than sorting a whole bunch of mail every time I open my inbox. It also sends unwanted mail to the "Black Hole" never to be seen again. To me, time is money. I will keep an email program that I know and love. As someone once said, "Would you rather be right or happy?"

jamesb636
1/16/18

I have been a long time user of Incredimail. In fact, I purchased the "lifetime" licenses for both the program and the gold gallery. I've lost my licenses before and all I had to do was contact support and I had them back. Well, it happened again when my computer went down for the count and I had to purchase a new one. I contacted their "support" people and they acted like I was from another planet. Over and over I told them it was a new computer and I could not recover my licenses, but they kept sending email after email telling me to open a file that is nonexistent. I finally ended up purchasing the program again only to find out that neither the program or the gold gallery is for life and they now expect you to purchase the program every year. Please do not support this new company. They are not reputable and have ruined a great program experience.

ireneh38
1/2/18

FOR NO REASON IT STOPPED WORKING - WON'T ACCEPT MY LIFETIME REGISTRATION CODES THAT I HAD PURCHASED SINCE 2004! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

vasosh
12/18/17

what kind of people have taken over incredimail and messed it up so.They just blocked my account because I asked to have my licence code reinstated after all I bought that and it was for life supposedly.(Stay well Clear from these new Sharks)

evis34
11/14/17

I've used Incredimail for many years and LOVED it. I use several email addresses (business, personal, shopping and crap) and it was easy to separate inboxes and even names. For years! Then suddenly: I had mail... but just empty lines. My "sent" box was empty! Total disaster and NO support!!! I got some "online" support who suggested I download a "fix". Did that. Nothing happened. I use Outlook now but miss my "old" Incredimail. Tried to download the software again on a new computer and the same mess: I got mail indicators but empty lines and my "sent" box remains empty. TOTALLY disappointed after many many years of good use. Too bad.

cindyj55
10/30/17

How/where is a phone number that you can call to talk to someone, this program used to be really good. It is horrible.Want a refund!

fg52
10/12/17

enuf said, oh they want 100 chars.. well how about lousy, badly designed outdated, garbage crap and $#*!E!!!

cheryls125
9/5/17

i have had problems over the last six months with icredimail crashing......goit so upset finally with no response from support team I uninstalled it..

quinnm24
7/30/17

From what I've read, I won't be signing up with IncrediMail! They've just lost one more potential new customer! (and like they even care!!!)

jennyl91
7/19/17

I used Incredimail when it first started and it was fantastic, so different and fun to use. You paid for everything with a single fee which was for life and never experienced any problems until they were taken over and since then things have changed dramatically. Gone are all the great features it originally had, if you want them now you have to pay for them and each one is a separate fee and not for life but on annual subscription. I don't know what they did, but from the moment it was taken over things started to break down. Crashes, skins changing whenever they felt like it, syncing problems, loading problems and the list goes on. I recently installed 2.5 and the problems just got worse and worse and even though I paid for no ads, ads for Incredimail were being seen on emails sent out. Support is utterly useless and Incredimail is unfit for purpose. It has a mind of it's own and full of problems that no-one seems to be able to fix. Incredimail's new owners are just money cows. Unless you want a very basic email system you have to pay to enjoy a feature even though it may not work! May as well stick with your Gmail/Yahoo/Outlook etc.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH INCREDIMAIL!!

Tip for consumers: Support does not contact you until 24 hours at least.

sherrim30
4/28/17

No customer service at all-Used to be a decent program but it Stinks now! Paid for a Lifetime Premium & Gold Gallery and was told I had to purchase again. What part of Lifetime don't you crooks undestand! You will not see another dime from me.

rolfs3
4/24/17

I've used Incredimail for years without problems. Now I have all the problems these other reviewers have and will uninstall.
Any suggestions on a replacement service?

rebeccas158
4/18/17

I've used Incredimail for many years but it somehow has gotten all out of whack and I've even taken it to a computer store & tried to get help but they couldn't figure it out. I'm am going to have to uninstall it. wish I could find a better service

wandaj15
4/6/17

I have used Incredimail for almost 20 years. I loved it up until about 6 months ago. Around that time, I began to have problems syncing my various e-mail addresses.
I have had to start going to each individual site to read my e-mail. Because of all of the extra time I have to spend troubleshooting Incredimail, the fun is gone and it has become a waste of my time. Also, I have been told that most of the messages I send via Incredimail end up in peoples' spam boxes. Several people have asked me to please send my e-mails by some way other than Incredimail. They don't like the ads at the end. It was great for a while; but, it is no longer worth the effort and people don't like receiving it.

No, it is not. Anymore than IncrediMail XE. They are all different versions. I am still running the original version and have no issues whatsoever. I do believe XE runs quite smoothly, but from there out there are nothing but problems

By Carolyn F.

A: It is only the free version that has Ads. You do not get that with the paid version. However, would not recommend this programme......

By Janice S.

That part is easy. Just go to Incredimail.com and download it. The company is a scam now though. I purchased a "lifetime" license and the "lifetime" gold gallery, but now the company acts like they never existed. All support does is repeat what you just asked and hope you think it's a response. The program used to be a blast to use, now it's just expensive as you have to purchase it every year.

By James B.

I have Windows XP Pro, and am having the same problem. Email sends frequently fail...about 90% of the time.

By Larry S.

I think your problem is within your message settings. Check your SMS and POP. Pop 3 is usually the general but I don't know what system you have.

By JACKI L.

Questions? Get answers from the IncrediMail staff and other customers.

4 Photos for IncrediMail