Review of Incredicell

Incredicell reviews

Tel: +1 781-314-9607

micheleg1
4/22/11

I ordered 2 bluetooth headsets & haven't been able to reach them number is disconnected & they haven't responded to my emails. I'm worried they have my cc I
nformation.

lindag4
8/26/10

1. the site gives the impression you are buying a NEW phone. You're NOT. Your getting a REFURBISHED phone, and not a manufacturer-refurbished phone. By law a seller is required to disclose when an item is refurbished, these guys DON'T.
The phone I bought came missing buttons and audio issues
2. It took 5 emails over several days to get a reply (the 800# on the site just kept going to a fast busy signal). I was given the runaround, but they convinced me to let them replace the phone. The replacement had firmware issues and the text messaging would not work.

The fact these guys don't disclose they are selling refurbished phones is a big red flag(I read ALL the fine print, and NO WHERE on the site does it say phones are not new). The fact I got not one but TWO defective phones indicates the phones are being refurbished by a low-end service without good quality control (HOW do you not notice missing buttons?!?!!). I'm sure some people get lucky and get a good phone for a good price, but I would never buy from these guys again.

dona25
8/25/10

It took Incredicell 5 days to figure out that the phone I ordered was out of stock. The company sent an e-mail cancelling the order rather than offering to either "A" back order the product "OR" "B" coming up with an alternative solution of getting the product I ordered to me.
The company used the web to solicit a customer, the customer came, the company could not deliver.

Questions? Get answers from the Incredicell staff and other customers.

Incredicell?