Incontinence Products Direct reviews

168 reviews with 4 stars

michaelg869
Michael G.
9/6/18

Parcel delivered promptly.Very happy with the overall service. Had some problems with the order as i some how ended up with the order being classified as a pickup(My fault). Had some problems converting to delivery and paying delivery fee. I will have to be careful with the next order as the order form is confusing.

pamelab163
Pamela B.
3/14/18

Pretty good ... but the system refuses to accept that I am a returning customer ... even though it shows my email address and a password!!

theresac96
Theresa C.
12/12/17

I am happy with the price and quality of product every time I buy. But there was a huge delay in shipping this time with my products being shipped separately and I was not notified of what is going on. I hope this will not happen again as my experience has always been great shopping with them.

julietteh5
Juliette H.
11/8/17

Had terrible trouble trying to order on sipunday night via internet.
Would prefer site to keep favourites as I order same item all the time.

foulam
Foula M.
9/3/17

Very easy to navigate around site and place order.
Hopefully I won't have a day like last time on delivery.

lynneh41
LYNNE H.
7/18/17

Some of the the site was hard to navigate
ie the create account , and login was not very noticeable

warrens51
warren s.
6/29/17

it was easy to use when i get the product and how fast it takes to get it will tell me if I will keep using you guys

derekm98
Derek M.
6/29/17

it was difficult , it took me awhile to figure out and that is why i tried to email and called you over the phone

audreym47
Audrey M.
6/29/17

site has a tendency to "loop"; the chatline is (not surprisingly) always monitored immediately although the responses are very good when they come (the maximum delay was an hour). The service is friendly and very prompt and the advice clear and helpful.

nickyr14
Nicky R.
6/29/17

My first time on your site. If I like the products I will become a regular and promote you widely in my networks (aged care and disability).

While the overall sizing is good, there seems to be not enough room for the bum, even ones that are not excessively large - more to do with the design. Probably designed by a man!

When I have used the product it made me think that I should try the premium level products. Curious to see how different they may be.

tinah138
Tina H.
6/29/17

Would have preferred an email to let me know items had been despatched. After three days had to call to check on delay. Would have been helpful if I had been notified that due to no stock there was a delay in despatch. Otherwise all good!

maryl467
Mary L.
6/29/17

If there was an issue with the address, courier should have contacted your office prior to delivery not assume another suburb, even though it was my error in putting ibcirrect suburb on profile. Lucky for me the lady at that address where it was delivered was lovely and helpful and contacted you to let you know and then you contacted ne. I then made arrangements to have it collected.

virginias68
VIRGINIA S.
6/29/17

FIRST TIME SHOPPING ONLINE ..a little confusion with navigation but got there in the end. Thanks Arthur recent phone conversation. Barb.

donnah241
Donna H.
5/16/17

It depends on the product also that you charge so much for country residents plus if you have better bulk buy prices?

154 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Incontinence Products Direct staff and other customers.

Incontinence Products Direct?