Incontinence Products Direct reviews

tinah138
Tina H.
6/29/17

Would have preferred an email to let me know items had been despatched. After three days had to call to check on delay. Would have been helpful if I had been notified that due to no stock there was a delay in despatch. Otherwise all good!

maryl467
Mary L.
6/29/17

If there was an issue with the address, courier should have contacted your office prior to delivery not assume another suburb, even though it was my error in putting ibcirrect suburb on profile. Lucky for me the lady at that address where it was delivered was lovely and helpful and contacted you to let you know and then you contacted ne. I then made arrangements to have it collected.

audreym48
Audrey M.
6/29/17

The products are proving very worthwhile. The ordering process was a bit daunting (first time) but communication and delivery of products was exceptionally good.

graemeh6
Graeme H.
6/29/17

The product seems to be eminently satisfactory. First time my wife has used ones of Japanese manufacture.
I think we will be getting some more soon in due course - possibly a size smaller as these are more than adequate.

fayf15
FAY F.
6/29/17

Very good product second time have ordered this product - but each time has taken about 1 week to receive as never have any stock when I order.

jeriahe
Jeriah E.
6/29/17

Left 1 star as I don't know how your product will perform. If it is good then I would adjust feedback. But until your product is proven to me I in good conscience cannot recommend you nor say if I would buy from you again.

virginias68
VIRGINIA S.
6/29/17

FIRST TIME SHOPPING ONLINE ..a little confusion with navigation but got there in the end. Thanks Arthur recent phone conversation. Barb.

amyg190
Amy G.
6/29/17

its cheap and straight forward, Sam, he direct me straight what I want thanks Sam you are very helpful.

donnah241
Donna H.
5/16/17

It depends on the product also that you charge so much for country residents plus if you have better bulk buy prices?

154 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Incontinence Products Direct staff and other customers.

Incontinence Products Direct?