This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

incarnate.co.in

Incarnate Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Incarnate Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. also ranks 291st among Website Development sites.

How would you rate Incarnate Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

“Amit Holkar and Incarnate is cheater this company take...”

Gokhan O.
12/29/14

Amit Holkar and Incarnate is cheater this company take my money for project and then cheat me not send me project and you not give me back my money I give 925$ and my hand is empty and they cursed me

gokhano1
December 29th, 2014

I give 925$ and my hand is empty and they cursed me
amith1
September 18th, 2014
Dear Marcus,

I was having a ID named amitincarnate on freelancer with more than 60 reviews and earning of 6.1 on freelancer, Its been more than a year and I am still not getting why freelancer suspended my account permanently. I never did any fraud with any employer, I have the proof of all the clients.

But I just want to know why my freelancer account was suspended permanently. I tried to find out the same thing so many times, but got the same response from freelancer support that we have full rights to suspend and delete and user account, But you should mention the issue atleast why it is suspended and whats the reason. May be possible there was no mistake of me and you suspended my account without any reason you should clarify it.

Even we can't claim for it, to know why my account is suspended.

Questions? Get answers from the Incarnate Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Incarnate Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Have a question about Incarnate Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?