iLoveKickboxingNewYorkNY reviews

Tel: (917)525-2125

1 star

edwins54
7/9/18

I just recently joined ILKB and from the start i knew it was special. I love that fact that i am constantly being pushed mentally and physically. With the help of all the couches it's like having multiple personal trainers.It's a nice feeling to be working out and focused on only that, it's an hour gateway from life in a way. Definitely a strong recommendation to at least try it out for the $19.99 for 3 classes. It's cheap and you have no real loss because it includes free gloves with it ! Win win!

adrianab12
2/24/17

Love the studio and the employees. The atmosphere is great and the energy is great. Everyone is motivated, no judgment zone. Everyone is there to work out

cristinea
7/31/16

I am a creature of habit and spent all my time cycling UNTIL I became a member of ILKB-Chelsea. It is my new obsession. I purchased a deal off of a Groupon promotion and decided to finally get out of my comfort zone. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE. Each workout is different and the instructors are very knowledgeable and have awesome energy which is what keeps me going. The instructors also help you if you are not sure of a move and provide health tips. Its cardio kickboxing so you start the first half with lots of hardcore cardio and end the workout with punching/kicking the bags. Not to mention you release ALL of your stress out on these bags; SO WORTH IT!

I have been a member for a little over a month (June 2016) and I have already lost 5 pounds (of course, with clean eating). I am thankful for my colleague who pushed me to buy the Groupon and introduced me to ILKB-Chelsea and even more grateful for the motivation the instructors provide AND for making each class so much fun. BYE-BYE CYCLING, it's time to kick some a**!!

charliet15
5/22/16

This place is awesome! Each class is different, energetic, challenging, and FUN! There's no judgement in this studio, on encouragement for you to reach your full potential. With every class, you find yourself throwing more punches, stronger kicks, and better technique. All the instructors are lovely and super helpful. They'll help you with anything from wrapping your hands to meal planning tips. Definitely my newest obsession!

anishab3
4/26/16

If you are looking for an all rounded body workout with really awesome instructors, then you've come to the right place. The classes are inspiring and makes you want to push yourself more than the last time. Within my first month I could notice the difference and felt more stronger and determined than before. All the instructors are super motivating and the classes feel like a big happy family. I swear I am obsessed with the workouts and have recommended ILKB Chelsea to my friends who have joined the bandwagon of loving them as well. I would sincerely recommend it

carmenq2
3/12/16

The place is the best, when i had my first experience was so painful but in a good way, The Trainers are friendly and encouraging its just like a family, and the people who work out there are friendly too we can chat and just work out together. The reason i love kickboxing is to get toned and improve my health. I recommend to anyone who likes to work out to check out this place its the awesome and i love it. Its a place to get a good sweat and make friends.

christ2755
3/16/15

iLoveKickboxing -Midtown East, NYC is the best! It is in a great location and the studio is always clean. The instructors are great and positive. They are so encouraging. I love iLoveKickboxing -Midtown East, NYC!

carolab
3/5/15

I love this place. great workouts that are both fun and challenging. the bag work is my def my favorite part. the "warm up" is def intense. the staff is A++++

anitak4
10/21/14

I started here a few months ago and absolutely love it! I always feel welcome by both the staff and the kickboxers...even though, I couldn't do a push up to save my life at first. Everyone is so supportive as you go through your fitness journey. Can't say I'd think I'd be happier anywhere else!

Except maybe in bed in the morning instead of burpee-ing my ass off at 7 or 7:45 am!

snigdhac
6/22/14

IloveKB is a fantastic place to workout! The classes are fun, intense and addicting. The instructors are a young and a friendly crew that are always pushing you to the next level! Highly recommend it!!!

traceyc27
2/26/14

ILKB Eastside is like nothing I've ever experienced. Some days I can walk out and other days I'm crawling up the stairs. This studio is awesome. The instructors are cool and they will push you but they respect what you can handle. You will not find a better workout. I highly recommend if you want to do something different that actually works!

lunac
12/26/13

This is a legit site although it does look questionable. But, its a great work out. Makes me sweat all the time! Great upbeat instructors that motivates you through the class. They play fun loud music to keep time. Just all around good workout. They give you everyday simple tips on how to be healthier. Very knowledgeable instructors, esp Wen! They correct your technique to prevent injuries and to produce more power!

Questions? Get answers from the iLoveKickboxingNewYorkNY staff and other customers.

iLoveKickboxingNewYorkNY?