New York NY Kickboxing Classes reviews

Tel: 347.344.6220

1 star

audrisj
4/23/19

Where to even start with I Love Kickboxing (Harlem, NY). The first day you walk through the doors you feel the energy, from not only the amazing instructors, but also from your fellow kick boxers. Everyone is at different stages in their fitness journey, but the motivation you feel from the instructors and the other people is incredible. Before, I was not motivated to go workout after a long day at work, and now I look forward to those afternoon workout sessions. On top of that, the environment itself is great. The studio is always clean and smells fresh. This experience has definitely made a difference for me. I feel stronger and my form gets better every day. I recommend coming to I Love Kickboxing- Harlem to everyone!!!

brittanyl76
8/10/18

I always thought I would love kickboxing and I was right. The classes are intense in the best way. And the instructors are fun and attentive. Guiding you through all the motions. Best decision I made this year.

marissap18
7/18/18

A fun fitness program that never gets old and gives you amazing results! The trainers and members are so wonderful and supportive!

denisee57
6/15/18

I look forward to going to classes at least 3 times a week! The instructors make you sweat and meet all your goals, love them all!!

kyianac
3/16/18

Everyone's energy is so great, the studio is clean and inviting, and the staff is realistically encouraging. The classes are the perfect level of intensity for all levels. You'll be hooked from day 1!

jazd2
9/18/17

If I could give this place more than 5 stars I would! I love kickboxing Harlem is full of energy. This place is clean and bright. The staff makes you feel like family from the minute you walk through the door. Ting, Andre, Donnitta along with the rest of the instructors are all top notch and give you the one on one attention many other gyms lack. If you are looking for an intense - high energy workout with lots of fun then this is the place for you.

adrianal10
5/24/17

I fell in love with this class after the first Kick. The staff was very friendly and supportive. They made me feel like part of the family from the moment I walked through the door. I would recommend This location to everyone!!!!!

jennc18
4/19/17

ILKB Harlem is FANTASTIC! The instructors tailor group classes to individual needs/levels. I always break a sweat and leave class with a smile. Its rare to find such a fun and motivating fitness community. I HIGHLY recommend giving their studio a try.

rubyr19
6/17/16

If you want a kick ass sweat drenching workout then ILKB Harlem is definitely where you want to go. The amount of sweat off your body is insane!!!! Instructors are awesome. They hype you up and push you through the entire class so you can finish strong. The crew has great music blasting during your session which just motivates you to keep going. I absolutely love it!!!

Questions? Get answers from the New York NY Kickboxing Classes staff and other customers.

New York NY Kickboxing Classes?