ILoveKickboxing.com reviews

Seekonk, MA 2771, US
Tel: (401)479-0100

jasminec186
2/15/19

I defiantly recommend ILKB. The staff is great to work with and even tho i am still a newbie i can defiantly say that l am excited to see what is in store for me.

lindsayb95
2/15/19

At ILoveKickboxing the staff are so awesome and motivating. I always leave the class and feel great and like I have gotten in a good workout. It's honestly the highlight of my day. Can't recommend it enough!!!

shaip4
2/15/19

Super excited about this new experience. Went in today for my orientation with Heather Mower (she is a BALL of energy) and she kept me motivated the whole time even though I was dying!
I loved every minute of it!!!
If you need to get in shape, relieve some stress or just want to try something new this is a GREAT place to start!! #SAVETHEMALL #PurpleGloveClubComing

toshaj2
2/11/19

ILoveKickboxingSpring is a waste of time. It's all FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. My husband and I signed up for the six weeks free challenge which we both paid a deposit of $500. it was promised back to us if we lost 25 pounds or if Improvement was visible. All they really wanted was before and after pictures for promotion.I lost 23.1 pounds and 4% body fat. I was denied a full refund by RJ. RJ and I agreed before payment, that I would receive it in cash not towards a membership.So I saw now that This was his way To force me into a membership. I also referred my cousin to this place she signed up for the three classes and attended 1 only after she paid her money because RJ refused to allow her to sign up for the second class until she paid for a full months membership. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT..

jerziel
2/9/19

I highly recommend ILKB Virginia Beach I'm pretty much newbie but it has been absolutely AMAZING! And i would say this is the best place to workout. I just love how the instructions are so energetic and fun! And the environment is super clean! I just love it overall.

magdab4
2/9/19

The staff is great and the work out routines are awesome!!! Very excited to see what this gym n its staff can do helping me get in shape. I'm glad I signed up!

heatherk144
2/6/19

I love it here! staff are very professional and fun! It's the only place I've found very motivating to finish to the end. Awesome music, you finish feeling like you got a good workout in, stress free and makes you want to keep going and going. I always look forward to the next day!

facility is very nice, and clean. bathroom is equipped with everything you may need.

I feel like a new person coming here!

Clifton park location

tinan94
2/6/19

Thank you for opening in Pacifica! I am so excited to be writing a review for this place. They are motivating, friendly, and very clean! (I'm a germ a phob when it comes to feet). Every work out is different and the trainers motivate me to work harder. I have been part of many gyms and I appreciate how much the trainers are involved in coaching and teaching correct techniques. I look forward to kicking some bags and getting in shape

monicar137
1/31/19

IloveKickboxing is one of the best workout that you can do A LOT in an hour. The sweat I get now compare to other classes I attended before is Nothing to this!!! The Staff at Pacifica Ca are friendly and always pushes you to do a great workout. The Cleanliness, the vibe and everyone's smile after a hard workout will be the Best feeling ever! every punch, kicks, squats, pushups ARE Worth IT!

kristent51
1/29/19

I Love Kickboxing is a great place to work out! The atmosphere is great, the instructors are super helpful and encouraging, and everyone is just really nice! Amazing workout that keeps you energized and burning calories all day!

jillf90
1/28/19

I was so intimidated to try out kickboxing because group exercise always makes me scared that people are going to judge me. BUT I have had the absolute best experience with ILoveKickboxing! The staff and fellow kickboxers are so friendly and it is an amazing workout for anyone of any fitness skill level.

katieb210
1/25/19

Joined 2 weeks ago and Every class is amazing! Intense fat burning workouts every time. The instructors are so helpful and motivational. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming!

jackief113
1/25/19

You won't regret stepping out of your comfort zone to try this! The workout is amazing and the staff is incredibly motivating! It is the best hour of the day, and you feel GREAT afterward!

aarons273
1/25/19

I have been going here for about 8 weeks and I have lost 20 lbs already. The work out is great, from core, cardio and arms and legs for 1 hour at a time. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You can join a gym, I have in the past but you would honestly not get the one on one with trainer that gives you the motivation and meal plans for the price you get from I Love Kickboxing and see the same results as I have in the 8 week sI have been going. I highly recommend this type of workout for anyone looking to lose some weight or maintain/ tone along with stress relief from hitting a bag.

adriennet17
1/23/19

This is the best and most intense workout! The staff is always helpful and amazing! You never have the chance to be bored!

katk48
1/23/19

I'm a med student and I have to say, kickboxing is the best stress relief. And ILKB is great. But what really stands out above all else is the staff. Everyone working there is amazing. I hadn't gone for awhile so they let me redo a first class where I was one on one with an I instructor. These instructors really love being there and they give a great workout. 600+ calories burned easily in ONE workout. It's also a ton of fun. I imagine that the bag is whatever is stressing me out and I feel so much better by the end of it. So I highly recommend this gym if you want a good, fun workout that will push you and get you in great shape.

niaw5
1/23/19

My friends had been raving about how much fun they were having, so I decided to come to the "bring your friend" event and I had to sign up that day. Ever since then I have honestly grown to get angry with myself for not going daily! It is such a high positive energy filled environment. Be vocal about your goals to the instructors and they will not cut you slack, period. They truly try their hardest to make each individual feel apart of the "ILKB fit fam". Definitely try the trial sessions.

marlies
1/23/19

I love being part of this kickboxing family! Every time I walk in the door, I am welcomed with a big smile and they're excited to see me as I am to see them! I haven't been here long, but it already feels like home. The trainers are amazing and do a great job keeping us motivated through the intense workouts. It is not just the same boring routine which makes going even more exciting!
If you have any doubts about joining, just take the leap and come see what it's all about! You won't be disappointed!

heatherh286
1/23/19

Ilkb pushes me to a whole new level! The community encourages me to hold myself accountable. Not to mention, everyone is so friendly! I definitely recommend this program to anyone who is up for the challenge.

juliam180
1/21/19

I joined iLoveKickboxing in December, and I'm really glad I found the Columbus location. The trainers are super nice and helpful. Classes are challenging but you can go at your own pace and they work with you one on one to make sure your doing the punches and kicks correctly, and they help modify moves if you need. I feel like the trainers really care about me and they push me to keep going. I'm so glad I found iLoveKickboxing, it's just what i was looking for when I moved to Columbus this past fall.

I also really appreciate that most of the trainers are women, and all the people also taking the classes, (that I've met so far,) are super nice and helpful too. I feel like I'm becoming part of a bigger community.

joyb109
1/20/19

I never thought this was possible to have fun while trying to get healthy and be fit. But there really is a way...I took a leap of faith and joined the ilovekickboxing Pacifica, CA gym. I haven't looked back sense. I understand I'm still towards the beginning of my fitness goals, but I've met a lot of wonderful people and the staff truly knows my name. I'm not just another number. I love the sense of community and am excited to go to class everyday.

heidic63
1/16/19

Joining ILoveKickboxing is the best thing I have done for myself in the last...well, ever! I was never someone that worked out regularly but I wanted to be, just couldn't keep focused and engaged at the gym so I'd get bored easily and just give up. At ILoveKickboxing, the hour long class is super fun, high energy and has a few different segments so I don't get bored and I work out my entire body to the max! Thank you to everyone at ILoveKickboxing Queensbury for helping me be the healthiest and happiest I've ever been.

kristinas107
1/13/19

Awesome business! Even before I stepped into the studio I felt excited and welcome. Facebook linked me with my trainer for my first day, and I was able to watch videos to see what to expect. Everyone at the studio greeted me with a huge smile and I instantly felt ready and comfortable to start my first class! I feel totally supported, motivated and not at all intimidated which is huge because usually group workouts can be intimidating! The place is meticulously clean and tidy. Overall, an awesome place to have fun, workout and meet new people. A++++

ashleyo54
1/12/19

Ilovekickboxing in Overland Park, is the best choice I made in 2018. In just the first two months of going to classes I dropped from 178 to 144. It feels amazing taking control of my overall health. The people are welcoming and make you feel like part of the Ilovekickboxing family soon as you walk through the doors.

kays168
1/12/19

The staff at this location are awesome and will keep you motivated throughout your workout. The workouts are fast paced and highly intense, but the staff makes it fun. This is seriously one of the best things I've done for myself.

Questions? Get answers from the ILoveKickboxing.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ILoveKickboxing.com