ILoveKickboxing.com reviews

Seekonk, MA 2771, US
Tel: (401)479-0100

erikaw8
5/19/19

I love kickboxing here in Tucson Arizona rocks. I have just started participating in the workouts and I look forward to them every day I go which is three times a week. They have great merchandise the locations in a beautiful spot and the facilities are clean. The instructors and staff are pleasant and always excited to see me in the other kickboxers coming in to work out. They're helpful and the instruction is precise and again it's just fun.

jesicam9
5/17/19

The ILKB in Kent, WA is awesome. The staff is super motivational and so are the members. I enjoy all the time I spend there, and sweat like no other workout around. I highly recommend joining ILKB or at least getting a trial membership to check it out.

kaid10
5/14/19

I had a great time with my friends at iLoveKickboxing. Even though I go to the gym regularly, the instructors give a heart pumping cardio workout. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to start kickboxing.

gretchinn
5/9/19

Have you really not tried this place yet? Well, this place is great! You get so much positive energy and support from a great group of individuals. You have goals, this place will help you reach your goals, from group workouts to individual at home ideas! Been a member for going on 3 months now and I already see changes in my body and endurance. You have to be willing to change to get change and this place will enhance your change!!

jessac6
5/9/19

To say this is my favorite place is an understatement! It's a great workout and the staff is amazing! I honestly look forward to going instead of dreading it like I do with traditional gyms.

vittorial
5/8/19

I initially signed up through Groupon; but after my first class, I got hooked and purchased a class bundle. Each class has a similar format - a 15 minute warm-up that consists of a jog and body-weight exercises, then 5 rounds with the bag, and partner drills! Kickboxing is one of my favorite workouts of the week since its great cardio and strength building as well as a good de-stressor! Each instructor is very motivated and encouraging and teaches you about form. I have been going in the last 8 months and I feel much stronger than ever! -

chelseat27
5/7/19

I was looking for something that would keep me motivated and was also fun and this is exactly what that is. Also, kickboxing is a great stress relief!! Instructors are so helpful with making sure you have proper form to make sure you're getting the most out of your workout. Joining iLoveKickboxing in Lafayette, LA is one of the best decisions I've ever made!

naomig32
5/7/19

I LOVE I love kickboxing! These girls are amazing at what they do, and they push me to achieve my goals! This is the only workout that I've been able to stick with and it is improving my life in every way! Big, beautiful gym space and an incredible community, I recommend to anyone who's serious about changing themselves!

katelyna10
5/7/19

I can't say enough good things about I love Kickboxing Hanover. The staff is absolutely amazing. Every time I walk through the door I am greeted with the biggest smile. The work outs are so much fun. The gym is extremely clean. I am so happy I made the switch from my previous gym. These are the work outs I so desperately needed to kickstart my weight loss and get me back into shape. If you're looking for a fun workout to keep you motivated, this is it!!

meganr128
5/5/19

ILKB in Queensbury NY welcomes everyone with open arms. It's a clean place with very encouraging instructors. I actually WANT to go workout. It quickly became more of a fun hobby for me rather than something I felt like I needed to do for my health. I'm glad I finally made the decision to go in and try out a class, because it's something I look forward to everyday.

jessw68
5/3/19

I Love Kickboxing Saugus has literally changed my life. The staff are absolutely amazing and motivate you every step of the way. I joined 6 weeks ago for a 6 week transformation challenge and the results I've seen so far are incredible! I've lost 10lbs and 5% body fat! Before joining I was extremely unmotivated but when I saw their ads on facebook I knew they would be the ones to help me with my weight loss journey. I highly recommend I Love Kickboxing in Saugus, MA to anyone and everyone who wants to get fit!

jenniferb814
5/3/19

I have NEVER enjoyed working out. I have done it, but not consistently, because I really should. It wasn't until I joined ilovekickboxing in Queensbury, NY that my entire feeling about exercising changed. The people are amazing. I love the instructors AND the people who work out there. It is a completely "safe" environment with no judging and fantastic attitudes. I went to the "regular" gym to get some cardio in on a day when I couldn't make an ILKB class, and was bored out of my mind. I quickly remembered why I never enjoyed the gym before.

I would HIGHLY recommend ILKB to anyone and everyone. Whether you are a beginner like me, or someone who is a regular gym rat, this place fits everyone!

joannag53
5/3/19

ILoveKickboxing has changed my life. I joined six months ago and I've lost 20 lbs. I feel more energized and more confident in my everyday life. The ILoveKickboxing family is amazing, the instructors are so motivating and the members are very welcoming. I would recommend ILoveKickboxing to everyone and anyone!!

tracym313
5/3/19

Best workout ever in a very welcoming environment! Every class is fun with motivating and energetic instructors that make the time fly by. I have more energy and feel better than I have in years. Absolutely love ilovekickboxing in Hanover!

mirandad23
4/30/19

ILKB is amazing! This place was the push I needed to get where I want to go fitness wise. The instructors are so friendly as well as the members! The place is so clean and welcoming! My favorite thing though is how they always have the bathroom fully stocked with everything you need to freshen up! They even have a Keurig! I 100% recommend

alexandram92
4/28/19

I highly recommend ILKB Lakewood for so many reasons! The staff is amazing, very knowledgable and friendly. I've learned so much and gained so much. I've lost 45 lbs and gotten stronger through the process. The atmosphere is bomb, welcoming and clean. Also, the other members make it fun as well! Love my ILKB Fam!

louisep73
4/28/19

I joined ILKB more than 6 months ago and I am still smitten. The staff are great, they work with you to improve your form, and always provide challenging and rewarding workouts. I look forward to going to the gym now!

tiffanyk108
4/28/19

An 1 hr long workout that keeps you sweating. Highly reccomend! The instructors are personable and make the workout fun

kristens313
4/27/19

Joining ILKB Hanover was one of the best decisions! The instructors are absolutely amazing. They are very motivating, patient and knowledgeable. Their energy is contagious. It is one of the hardest workers but it is so much fun! Love, love this place!

aimees45
4/27/19

Joining ILKB in Hanover was the best decision I have made for myself! The staff keeps me motivated and the other members are all so supportive! In 6 months I've lost 20lb, dropped 2 pant sizes, and have more confidence than I have in years. I can't recommend ILKB Hanover enough!

leeandriam
4/27/19

iLoveKickboxing changed my life. The staff are so awesome and motivating and the workout has made me lose 16 pounds already. It's honestly the highlight of my day. Can't recommend it Enough

andih7
4/24/19

ILoveKickboxing is amazing! Classes are energetic, instructors are awesome and members are friendly and supportive. Great way to kick and punch the stress of the day away.

karlar40
4/22/19

(ilovekickboxing West Chester) I love this place! Great way to meet new people and tackle stress. Not only is it fun but it's a great workout with people of all body types, skill levels, race, age, etc. No need to be nervous, shy or worry about whispers. The staff and members are all supportive and they appear to be a little family. You will feel welcomed as soon as you walk through the door! They actually donate to great cases every month. So make it a date to come out and have some fun; support a great cause and treat your body right!! I know you will fall in love with Kick boxing as well!!

megans208
4/22/19

I never liked working out.. ever! But this totally changed my life. I LOVE how I feel after I leave each class it's the best feeling. The staff is so supportive and make you feel so good about yourself. I can't sweat it enough how amazing ILovekickboxing is!!!! :)

erinm345
4/22/19

So I went in here nervous as hell and scared, my goal in joining is to get in shape and stay that way. With just the introductions and the warm up I felt more welcomed here than I have at other gyms. This place was very clean, the staff so friendly and the motivation among everyone just makes you want to keep going. I highly recommend coming here.

The atmosphere was better. I tried 9Round as well and just found the atmosphere at iLoveKickboxing was more my style.

By Chelsea T.
Questions? Get answers from the ILoveKickboxing.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ILoveKickboxing.com