ILoveKickboxingDallasMarshlaneTX reviews

Tel: 972.590.8787

1 star

crystall82
3/15/18

I came across ilovekickboxing.com in search of something different. I have been a member for two months now and I have seen some awesome results in just a short time. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the amazing instructors at the Marsh Lane location. They're all fun, friendly, super hyped and motivating. They push you to work harder without making you feel pressured to be perfect. You're always greeted with a smile. They are patient and make sure their students have good form to avoid injuries. The commorodery amongst the members and instructors is awesome and I've never been more encouraged or motivated to keep the consistency I've had. I know kickboxing sounds intimidating and you think you can't do it or people will look at me funny in class because I'm too weak or too fat. Trust me when I say, this place is an absolute judgement free place!! People of all shapes and sizes. People of all skill levels. Nothing put me more at ease than to SEE women my size have killer roundhouse and perfect pivots. It's such an inspiration and motivation. Come on in and take a class, you won't regret it... I promise!

Crystal Luna

veronican16
6/23/17

If you are looking for a facility to help with your fitness goals, ILKB North Dallas is the place to be!! The instructors are very encouraging and always pushing you to do your very best. I remember when I first started and missed a few weeks due to busy work and home life, they emailed me to make sure that I was okay and planning to come back soon. It showed me that they cared which was greatly appreciated considering the number of members they have. It really is a family. As a healthcare provider, I love how clean the clinic is and how they regularly sanitize the bags and clean the floors. I also love how they give back to the community. Now I am not a big "#er" but every month a charity is chosen and when we use the # so many times, something is donated. In December it was coats and this month, it's shoes for kids. It feels good to know that while I'm getting in shape, I get to help someone in need. But what I love most is the 15 minute warm up!! This is a warm up like no other because it allows you to increase endurance, build strength and tone muscles.

marissam21
10/30/16

Love this place its the best workout I've had in my life. The instructors are so motivating and wonderful they make you feel like a family. Everybody is so friendly makes you want to come back every time.

marissaj6
10/29/16

All I can say is "I'm hooked". I have never enjoyed a workout as much as I do at ILKB. I love the instructors, the place classes are held at. Always clean and fresh...I tell you..I see the difference in my body and strength. Don't get left behind...

debih7
10/21/16

Truly an incredible place, fantastic workout. The atmosphere here is the best -- they make the workout fun. It is a grueling workout, but the results are absolutely worth it. It's a great place to get your sweat on.

maryl272
9/30/16

Great workout! Friendly and motivating staff.
Mary

nb42
9/28/16

This workout is like no other. Its exhilarating!! The staff is great and the space sets the vibe for that knockout workout!!

Questions? Get answers from the ILoveKickboxingDallasMarshlaneTX staff and other customers.

ILoveKickboxingDallasMarshlaneTX?