ILoveKickboxingChelseaNYC reviews

Tel: (646)395-9138

1 star

eliyar
9/15/17

I joined ILoveKickboxing Chelsea in May 2017 and I love it! The instructors are great and really motivating and the classes are challenging and super fun. It's a full body workout combining cardio, strength training and flexibility. I couldn't ask for a better workout, every class kicks my ass in the best way possible! :)

angelac126
7/17/17

I have been coming here for 1.5 years and I absolutely love it! The workouts are super fun and the staff is caring and have high energy. The best part of my day is working out here!

jeaninea2
2/9/17

Such a fun workout! The workout is hard but fun. The hour class goes by so fast and you feel so good afterwards! I've lost weight, become much stronger and flexible and feel great! The instructors are great motivators and super friendly. If your looking for a fun and challenging class, I Love Kickboxing Chelsea is definitely your place!

ceceliam5
9/22/16

"iLoveKickboxing is an amazing experience! First I was scared to show up, but after about 30 seconds my fears disappeared. The staff is tremendous, encouraging and friendly. Plus, it will be the workout of your life. I am a bicyclist and thought that was a good workout,doesnt even compare. I am working muscles I didnt know I had. I am only on my second week and already I am feeling some results. If you want a great workout and some fun, ILoveKickboxing is it!!

elmak
9/10/16

This place is amazing!! I have only been going there for 3 weeks and I have seen results since week 1. I have gotten stronger, more confident and I feel empowered! The staff is amazing, classes are packed with energy, and you break a sweat! Definitively recommend to someone who is tired of going to the gym and doing the same old thing every single time!

maggiea9
1/8/16

I am currently training for half ironman. Between all the endurance training whether I'm biking swimming and running. This is good class to suplement the much need strength and core workout I need. You will sweat in this class! The first 15 minutes is high intensity workout continous burpees, pushups, planks then you go into punching a bag. The instructors are good. They make sure your form is right and very approachable. I highly recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the ILoveKickboxingChelseaNYC staff and other customers.

ILoveKickboxingChelseaNYC?