ILoveKickboxingVaughnOntario reviews

Tel: 1(289) 304 7342

1 star

lees315
2/9/19

Great place, professional and nice stuff! Love it very much! I also lost 10 pounds and I feel amazing. I recommend this place to all my friends!

stephanier292
2/6/19

If you're looking for an energetic full body workout then I love kickboxing is the place to go! I've enjoyed every single class more and more and I've never been this motivated to work out until now. I attempted to go to so many other gyms and classes and they never gave me the results I see today. The team of instructors are welcoming, uplifting and push you in the right direction. I wouldn't want to workout anywhere but here!

celinag5
Celina G.
2/6/19

The best workout you will ever get! The energy is always high and the members + instructors motivate you to always keep going and have a good time in the process. Not boring or repetitive at all and that's what I love about it, as well as receiving a full body work out every single time. The environment and atmosphere is exactly what you're looking for when working out. Literally the best place I ever joined, and I will never stop!!!

leeanneb10
2/3/19

Such a great full body workout. So much fun. Great instructors that are super focused on supporting and keeping you motivated. So excited to be part of the ilovekickboxing family!

alexandrab92
2/2/19

I first bought a 10 classes on groupon thinking it would be a fun thing to do with my friend! Before I knew it I joined up for a year membership and forgoed the traditional gym membership. The classes were just SUCH a great workout and I have so much fun doing them!! It also helps that there are amazing instructors who really help push you to your fitness limits.

sherriw46
1/25/19

I joined ILovekickboxing.com in July of 2018. After my very first class my decision to join wasn't difficult to make. It was the hardest workout I had experienced in a long time. Just at the point I thought I couldn't do anymore I was encouraged to keep going by the instructors and then I felt reborn. They are so supportive and inspiring. Six months into my membership I'm still impressed how much I love this place. No workout is ever the same and the staff is top shelf!

stevenp264
1/25/19

Great full body workout all done in one hour! Family friendly environment with caring great individuals!

simins3
1/24/19

ILoveKickbixing Vaughan is a fantastic place to start your fitness journey. Everyone is so kind, motivating and supportive. I remember walking through the doors and thinking, "I haven't run since high school. How am I going to do this?" At the end of my trial class, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I wanted to be a part of this "family". Thanks for all you do

aryandokhth
1/18/19

When you are in Ilovekickboxing Vaughan you are in a family. Instructors are super friendly and knowledgeable . Every workout session is a new challeng, and you can always get the expert workout tips from instructors. I am totally hooked on Ilovekickboxing Vaughan and strongly recommend everybody to join us.

wenm2
1/17/19

If you really want to lose weight, increase your stamina and strength as well as get a handle on stress, then I highly recommend joining I Like Kickboxing (ILKB). The instructors are knowledgeable and can suggest alternative exercises if you have an injury. It is a fun place to be too!

kristyr21
1/13/19

I purchased a group-on for ILKB Vaughn to get me back to the fitness level ( mentally and physically ) that I was prior to having my daughter who's almost two . The moment I walked into the facility and spoke to the instructors I felt so welcomed and just like family . I then participated in my first class and from the support and motivation from the instructor and my peers I wasn't allowing myself to walk out of there without signing up and becoming apart of this family, and so I became a member . The instructors are so thorough, helpful and motivating to everyone of various fitness levels .
This establishment is truly something special, I now belong to this community of powerful , supportive and genuinely kind kick-ass people and I couldn't be any happier with my decision to pursue this next chapter in my life with these Incredible individuals.
These people are my friends, my family and this exercise is my medicine .
I would HIGHLY recommend I Love Kickboxing to anyone and everyone if you want to improve your life hope to see you on the mats .

arinag
1/10/19

The studio is great, the members are friendly, the instructors are AMAZING & the best part is you see results! Can't wait for my next work out! Defiantly you should check them out!!!!

kareni38
1/8/19

I am so happy to have joined ILoveKickboxing. It's a gym unlike any other with the most welcoming staff and amazing workouts! Every class is challenging and fun leaving you excited for the next one!

claudd10
1/7/19

The instructors at Ilovekickboxing are very friendly and welcoming. They ensure that every class is unique and fun and encourage you to always challenge yourself. Great gym, great location, great workouts !

yanaf3
12/29/18

ILKB in Vaughan is a great place to build your perfect body, increase your self esteem and meet new friends. Instructors are so great! They keep you motivated and push you to the point your would never believe you can go! Great work out! Challenging but never boring.

ericaf54
12/7/18

Amazing community! Love of tough love and support, always a place that makes you feel welcomed and ready to sweat! Guaranteed best workout of your life

antons46
12/7/18

No matter what level of fitness you currently are or what your goal is, ILKB is a MUST TRY! I have been a member for 2 years and do not plan to stop. It's challenging, but super fun workout. Ilkb Vaughan instructors always make you feel like you are part of a family and it doesn't change, it only gets better.

sundishak
12/5/18

Amazing team of instructors and fun and entertaining workouts.. saw a definite change when going 3+times a week.

sarahs691
12/1/18

In September my brother and I joined ILoveKickboxing in Vaughan. My brother has a variety of mental health conditions including ADHD, Anxiety, Tourrettes and Depression. He often has a hard time finding motivation to leave the house and has very low self confidence. I managed to convince him to try one class, and at the end of the class he asked if he could sign up for more. Since I tour with theatre for a living, I am away from home for months at a time, so I was very grateful when the team offered us 75 classes over 2 years instead of a monthly membership. Since we have been going to the classes, I have noticed my brother (and myself) feeling more confident, more empowered and more toned! The instructors are like family. The second that you walk into the studio you are greeted by name and each instructor supports you through the class and encourages you to succeed! The instructors are especially considerate to my brother and his challenges. Thank you!!!

kates202
11/12/18

Kate Simans27 seconds ago
I was referred by a friend,and I can honestly say that I enjoy the classes very much! instructors and classes are amazing10/10!great studio,fun,music,bright space,amazing instructors,clean facilities!

rayg126
10/18/18

If you are ready to make a change that will transform your body, give you confidence, meet amazing new people and be taught by incredible instructors. Then I would definitely recommend ILKB you will not regret your decision.

chantelles14
10/3/18

The staff and workout at ilovekickboxing - Vaughan are both really great!! The team is super friendly and know how to push you to get results. I love all the creative ideas they come up with to keep members engaged and make it such a great atmosphere to go to for a workout. I prefer this than the gym any day!

mariap37
9/10/18

I'm a newbie, but I have to tell you - when I leave this place I feel like I can do anything! The facilities are clean and the instructors are fantastic. Try it, one time and you'll be (right) hooked ;)

pennyw49
9/6/18

I hope that this review can convey how awesome ILoveKickboxing - Vaughan is. I have kick-boxed before, and loved it. For various reasons, I stopped working out. When I came across the 3 classes for $20, I figured, it was worth checking out. And I was right!
The intake process was seamless, and the first class reminded me of how much I enjoyed kickboxing, and also how out of shape I was. I signed up after my first class, and its been the best decision I've made for me. I've seen changes in my body, endurance and strength that encourage me to keep showing up.
Classes are fun, challenging but never the same, which I love.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention the instructors honestly they are what make this location the absolute best. They are funny, helpful, always there to make sure your form is correct, and to help you push past that "ugh I can't do it" mindset. Every interaction is with a personal touch by that I mean, they remember things you mentioned (kids, family, work etc), they take the time to build a rapport so you aren't just a body, but a member of the family. An example: They sent me a card thanking Me for taking the time to work on myself. It was the nicest thing to get in the mail. Like a pat on the back for making yourself healthy! I was with a gym chain for 10 years, and NEVER was I sent a handwritten card thanking me for working on making me better. Definitely give it a try. You won't regret it!

joannet62
8/15/18

I've always had a hard time keeping myself active, because I just hate the idea of exercising. At the beginning of this month I decided to give ilovekickboxing a try and guess what? I'm in love with it! Kickboxing is so much fun, staff here are friendly, and they really keep me motivated. Highly recommend to everyone who would like to try something new!

Questions? Get answers from the ILoveKickboxingVaughnOntario staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ILoveKickboxingVaughnOntario