I Love Dachshunds Shop reviews

support@ILoveDachshundsShop.com

1 Review From Our Community

gwenr3
11/12/15

If your a Dachshund (wiener dog /sauasage/hot dog) owner or just a fan of this breed of dog....check out this website for everything doxie. They have everything from Clothing (men, women, kids), Pet Products, Home stuff/décor, fun accessories and knick knacks like phone covers, decals, keychains and more!!! Everything I've seen on there site is super cute. I started following there Facebook page years ago before I checked out there store. And this is why I checked out there store: "We wanted to share our love for dachshunds and to create a community of friends who are just as crazy about dachshunds as we are!" "We started our Facebook page I Love Dachshunds in early 2011 and it has grown into an amazing community."
"Our mission is to educate people about the breed and to bring awareness of the large number of dachshunds in need of rescue all over the world." "It is very expensive for rescues to care for these precious animals so we want to help them and you can help too!" "For every purchase you make from our dachshund shop a percentage will be donated to a dachshund rescue or a dachshund in need of help. Let's help save these long little doggies!" SO NOW YOU KNOW check them out :)

Questions? Get answers from the I Love Dachshunds Shop staff and other customers.

I Love Dachshunds Shop?