Review of iLockOut

Auburn, CA 95603, US
support@ilockout.com

jamesh288
4/7/16

My site was hacked and I was contacted by Jim at iLockout. He fixed my site the same day. He also took the time to explain why my site was hacked and set my site up on a plan to help protect it in the future.

jasono10
4/15/14

Total scam, took my money and didn't do what they promised STAY AWAY

Response from Andrew E., iLockOut Representative
iLockout has worked very hard to build a trust worthy reputation online and this review is something that we do not take lightly. You can find many positive reviews across the internet and iLockout is most definitely not a scam. We have built a reputation for fixing problems online that many others can not figure out. If you have a concern about the service that we have provided to you or our thousands of clients then please reach out to me directly. I would call you but iLockout has no Jason O in our data base as being serviced by us. I would love to resolve your concern as soon as I can.

Andrew Ex
CEO
iLockout Inc
andrew@ilockout.com
josht19
11/22/13

Jason from iLockout contacted me regarding a virus on my website. After a week or so of talking back and forth I decided to give him a chance to fix and secure my website. up until I hired iLockout my website was getting hacked once a month. now it has been 6 months and i haven't been hacked once. Thank you Jason and iLockout for helping me keep my website online.

markp52
8/1/13

I received a call from iLockout about a security issue on my website for my company visible display. It was out of the blue but im glad they did because they showed me that my website had been hacked and was distributing malware! Not something I want to be affiliated with! I thought it was weird that they were calling me to tell me but upon looking at their website I found that they are a website security company and this is what they do is call website owners and inform them of malware that their scanners find in websites. They offered to fix the issue and find out how a cyber criminal got into the site. They fixed the site in less than 24 hrs and upgraded my website software that was out of date and the reason why I got hacked. They know scan my site daily for infections and have installed a firewall to prevent spam and malware attacks. It is working well. I can see that they block hundreds of bad visitors daily from spamming my request info forms. They were very fast, knowledgeable, and professional. If you get a call from these guys hear them out because you may have bigger issues than you thought. I know I did. Thank you Andrew at iLockout. Great business!

Questions? Get answers from the iLockOut staff and other customers.

1 Photo for iLockOut