ILGS.net

ILGS.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate ILGS.net?

“Be very careful before purchasing from ILGS”

Paul L.
3/2/17

I was just led to this site by way of Google shopping. Their price (£601) for an AMD graphics card was approximately £20 cheaper than most competitors. I went ahead intending to make a purchase but (thank God) just before I clicked on the 'Place Order' button, I noticed that there was a £36 surcharge added for using PayPal as a means of payment. This of course took their total price to an amount in excess of their competitors and means for me that they now have my details even though I managed to avoid completing the deal. Take care.

paull161
March 2nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the ILGS.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ILGS.net?

Have a question about ILGS.net?