Ikea

Ikea has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ikea ranks 118th among Home Appliances sites.

How would you rate Ikea?

“DOUBLE CHARGED BUT NO REFUND”

peggy P.
12/21/20

On 07/11/2020 ESHOP IKEA of GREECE double charged my credit card with the amount of 336.83 €. From 07/11 until today 21/12/20 i spoke with customer service and nothing done yet or have i got any information about this case.

peggyp218
December 21st, 2020

whistleb4
August 29th, 2020

I ordered online. Delivery date was communicated. By email and text message. All that came, no delivery.
On the website if the transportation company was mentioned that it was delivered.
I do understand technical issues. I do NOT understand no communication.

Questions? Get answers from the Ikea staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ikea?

Have a question about Ikea?