Review of iHerb

info@iherb.com

119 reviews with 5 stars

sharonj168
5/15/19

Great company. I ordered years ago with no problem and placed an order a few days ago, and it arrived in just a few days. Packed beautifully, and everything in the box was as it should be. I have found some items on their website that no one else carries. iHerb is good!! Their website was tricky, but other than that it was a seamless transaction.

julial112
2/9/19

I don't understand the bad rating of iherb and suspicious of the authenticity of the reviews.
Anyway, my experience with iherb has been great. Great choice of products, alot cheaper than retail and delivers everywhere. I've been ordering from iherb for past 3 years since I've been moving alot (UK, South Korea, France, UAE, Malaysia etc) and they delivers to all these places. My usual buys are immune enhancing supplements, sports supplements and organic stuff. Try it one time and see if it helps.
For 10% off purchase, use this non-expiring code ARO9502 during checkout. Enjoy !

amira87
1/24/19

I am a longtime iHerb fan. Plenty of products and information. Very nice website and very easy to use. Great prices. Very fast delivery. Cosmetics- do not always have all the products in stock. Great deals. warmly recommended.

mandyw28
8/10/18

My son girlfriend ordered R26 000 worth of goods from them.
Got into SA and apparently was destroyed ! So no product received and still had to pay UPS R7000 to store the goods / shipping.
What now ???????

aln16
7/19/18

Never ordered from iHerb before, but the price was good and the shipping was free.....how could I go wrong?? Than I read the reviews.....wow, i'm in trouble now. BUT, I ordered on Sunday AM the 15th. Product delivered on Wednesday PM the 18th. Correct product, great price, fast shipping.....I will shop here again!

zivs
2/21/18

Get 5% OFF with this code: BAM4483
besides that you will get hunderes off sales every single day. very much loyalty credit . fast shipping reliable chat live always!!!! highly recommend. accept paypal

kristinas44
2/6/18

Good, FAST shipping to Canada, got some of my orders in 2 business days or less, no extra duty/taxes upon product arrival using DHL. The product I order from this site is half the cost of what I would pay in stores. Some products are priced higher than in store though so be careful. Seems like most people on here are having issues on shipping to UK.

Tip for consumers: Check the duties/taxes and expiry dates of products prior to ordering!!

silviab17
9/28/17

You can find everething you need to take care your health! A very good site an easy to use! Thr best choice to find suplements!

andav2
9/4/17

I don't understand why all of you guys gave these bad reviews. Ok, maybe you did not understand that they are shipping from the US, but if you look on the website it is written in the "About Us" section: "Consider iHerb your own California-based natural products store!". So, it's clear that maybe you should pay some fees if you order from Europe or in any case from outside the US.
I have ordered from Zurich, Switzerland and I have the possibility to order with DPD-All InclusiveCH (I've just paid something like 6 euro shipping fee and DPD took charge of everything and I did not have to pay any additional money). The order arrived before the expected date.
I have seen all the bad reviews after I made the order and I expected the worst, but it was a fortunate event because otherwise, I would not make the order, but in the end, everything was more than fine.
So, I have to say that I am really happy with the service, I bought products that I can not find easily in Europe at a lower price that you can find online (for example on Amazon they are much more expensive).
I will definitely buy again from iHerb.

amalf
8/30/17

After 5 days of placing my order I received it by DHL. I have been ordering from the US a lot and this was the fastest ever delivery, product as described, well packaged, and was charged the exact amount at checkout.

adrianc59
8/23/17

Seeing all the negative reviews it was very hard to decide either to by from iherb or not. Still, I made my order. Got it shipped to Moldova (Eastern Europe) in 3 days!!! Definetly I got lucky, but still it's the fastest delilvery ever. Thankfully no customs duties in my country.
And, to everyone writting negative reviews because of customs duties, be honest to yourself, it is your responsability to read carefully all the information before ordering.

kehaglha
8/23/17

Ordered 3 items didn't need one sent for return; when ups showed delivered few days later no refund emailed and later same day item found in warehouse, refund processed, apology email sent; seen lot of negative reviews but best prices when i was buying and friendly apology email; perhaps more out-there products are harder for them to manage since they might dropship or similar

nateb21
8/14/17

come on guys it is obvious the site is from the USA, if you order from Europe, EU, India or most other countries not part of the USA you will be forced to pay import fees and duties before DHL will deliver, it even says this before you click proceed to order, so don't leave 1 star because you can't be asked to read the fine print before you place an order on a website from a different country. All in all I got my order quick as they said, I paid my import duties and all is well at least DHL lets you pay at the door, if it was normal post you would be fighting it up at the local government office to pay your invoice before delivery.

Read the print before you order and don't blame the company because you can't read terms of service on shipping.
************************************************
To the Gal who doesn't understand DHL process on imports and gave yet another 1 star review simply because they don't understand customs and duty procedure, DHL is in charge of import fees and this is why they will not release your package until you pay the duties and taxes, you do not handle this. Please learn the law and customs process and call DHL first not iherb, so many uninformed people on import process. I just got my package today was charged 6 Euro from DHL for duties which I paid at the door no import process for the customer easy. Thanks iherb and no thanks to the hundreds of useless 1 star reviews on this post.

Tip for consumers: read the rules about import tax and duties to your country before you order.

rosem506
7/15/17

Over the past 2, 2 1/2 years I've placed 10 orders in iherb.com. Even though there had been some minor issues (products spilled during transit) the customer service was always very helpful and refunded me immediately for the damaged products.

One of the things I love most about iherb.com are their (most of the time) reasonable international shipping rates. I've never had any problems with delivery either, in some cases my package arrived even earlier than estimated.

Therefore, I was really surprised to read all the negative feedback on this site. From some of the reviews I gather that there were problems with having to pay import duties and taxes. To that, I just want to add: If you order from outside your country (be it from iherb.com or from anybody else), you always have to expect to pay import duties and taxes. Since every Country has different regulations for this, it's impossible for iherb.com to do anything else than to state you might have to pay those when your order is delivered (which is mentioned in your cart).

nataliem77
7/11/17

And I am very glad I did it. I ordered 1 1/2 weeks ago from Israel and my 2 kg package arrived to my house this morning!
That is fast....super fast! Especially for this country. More than that, the price was excellent in comparison to how much these products cost here and if I try to order from ebay amazon for some product from the States they always ask for a lottt of extra money for shipping so I dont even bother to order,
Even more so...one of the products...wheatgrass from Pines (when I inquired thru their European distributor for shipping costs) I was in shock...so the conclusion is that I took the chance and ordered thru iHerb and Im extremelyyyyyy satisfied. Great DHL express service and very fareee prices after doing extreme research over the net!

kellyc165
7/7/17

After reading these reviews, I was worried.
But, decided to take a chance. Order was only $35.
Please keep in mind, I am in Canada.
I ordered early Thursday morning ( like 1:00 am )
I got shipment confirmation Thursday afternoon.
It was just now delivered at 2:00 pm FRIDAY afternoon.
I am beyond impressed.
I will absolutely recommend this company to anyone and everyone.
Amazing speed of delivery.
Well done!

jerryk50
7/5/17

I LOVE THIS SITE...FAIR PRICING...GREAT SHIPPING...DISCOUNT CODES....A WONDERFUL SELECTION OF PRODUCTS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TRY CHIMES GINGER CHEWS...$3.99 IN THE STORE (IF YOU CAN FIND THEM)...LESS THAN $3.00 AT THIS SITE. VARIETY OF FLAVORS AVAILABLE..ORIGINAL, PEANUT BUTTER AND ORANGE ARE ALL EXCELLENT CHOICES. PRODUCT ARRIVES FRESH AND THE 4 OZ PACKAGE OF FORTY CHEWS IS THE BEST VALUE. JERRY

natalieg45
6/30/17

Great company, order most months and get my products safe and quickly with no issues, know heaps of others who do without issue also. Recommend.
A lot of the reviews mention having to pay extra post fees but this is the country which adds these import taxes on not the company so really isn't their fault, so not accurate reviews. I have had no issue and never been added anything extra as its under my countries import tax duty.

nicolettet4
5/31/17

I've ordered a couple of times from this company and the vitamins always arrive very fast. Everything is intact in the box. Happy with the service so far.

juditaj
5/7/17

I purchase regularly from iherb and I was always satisfied. Just once happened that a bag of flour inside the parcel broke. I contacted the customer service that was very helpful and promptly responding. They requested images of the damage which I sent and received refund.

simony9
4/27/17

My items arrived promptly, well packed and in very good condition. iHerb.com is the best online store.

jamesb524
4/24/17

I've been a loyal customer of iHerb for about 6 years now and have been served very well. They have continued to carry so many good products, fairly priced and have excellent service. I am so grateful they always have our usual supplements we need on a steady ongoing basis, great prices and so much more! The turn around is lightning speed, we usually receive our orders in a couple of days!

aleksandrap4
4/22/17

Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing. Always a pleasure to order from their store. You can also get 5% off & %5 next order with coupon code PJH581.
Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

lauras229
4/22/17

As always, ordering was simple, prices were great, and shipping was very fast! iherb has unbeatable prices on some difficult to find gluten free items that I require. The ordering process is clear and efficient and I always get my order in about 2-3 days! in the meantime, I can track items easily from the emails I received every step of the way. The items are packed well - important when you are ordering food and household cleaning items at the same time. I will continue to order from iHerb because of the excellent selection on items I need and want and the convenience of the service.

olgad18
4/21/17

I really appreciate the ease of shopping at the iHerb website. I am grateful for all of the information available for each vitamin or supplement giving detailed ingredients and usage as well as reviews. The extensive catalog provides lots of options and comparison shopping is easy. Every order has been filled perfectly, packaged well and shipped promptly.
By the way, if you want to save up to 15% off your order insert code TRK742 during check out.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -1

Yes, we have a lot of satisfied customers from the UK who have been ordering from us for many years. The only concern is the customs fees that are charged on the order. Unfortunately some customers are surprised about these fees or the value of the additional fees that get assessed.

By Robert R., iHerb Representative

Yes, iHerb uses only very reliable delivery services.

By Robert R., iHerb Representative

well dont order from india. when the product will come to your door you will be surprised by the extra custom cost which is almost the price of your product. it happened with me i am from gujarat and i found out later that it happened with many others

By arun o.

Yes you will be charged extra, they dont make it clear when you place an order, but I was asked to pay an extra £15 sterling before they would deliver my goods to my home, so I refused and am waiting a refund of my order which they now tell me will take up to 6 months, not a good company to deal with, buy from home if I were you, I will not purchase from america again.

By gaynor f.

Catherine D. I'm sorry but I have no idea. iherb is very unreliable on posting things outside US. I would suggest you to search somewhere else for your items if you are not a U.S. Customer. I had problems with not receiving my items, they didn't refund me after chasing them for over 6 months now and came to me with rediculoys excuses blaming UK customs and excise. I did bad reports to different sites to help customers to avoid then

By Vassilis D.

I had similar problem and my resolution was to write email to dhl asking to cancel this delivery and return everything to iherb due to difficult clearance procedure in my country. It resolved the issue. After some time they returned money (I think everything excluding delivery costs but not sure as it was year ago). They now provide DPD all inclusive, so hope it resolves the issue now.

By Serge P.

Im about to sue them. Theyre site is fraudulent as it uses a UK prefix to misrepresent where the goods are being shipped from. Interestingly in research prior to issuing the court process i found US sites who ship in UK with no customs charges. The site is hosted on google ads and i am suing them also

By Jay S.

You are welcome to return any product within 60 days of being purchased and you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the product.

By Robert R., iHerb Representative

If the order is shipped, I afraid you can't. If your order is not delivered, you may try to contact customer service or claim refund (payment via paypal).

By Ed J.

Yes, iHerb purchasing most of it products directly from the manufacturer and the remaining we purchase from only verified distributors. You can be assured that you are buying genuine products from iHerb.Com

By Robert R., iHerb Representative
Questions? Get answers from the iHerb staff and other customers.

iHerb?