This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

igogo

igogo has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 555 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. igogo also ranks 34th among Wholesale Electronics sites.

• El servicio es rapido y estas informado constantemente de tu envio.
  • De Pedido ISP1604200423497437 04/20/2016 04:23:49 AM

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate igogo?

“Good prices, good products!”

Istvan H.
9/22/17

My other order is a CHUWI HiBook Pro 2 en 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC - order number: S*******217849 and a matching keypad - order number: IS*******276930. Both products are fast and work perfectly. I recommend everyone to buy igogo.es store because they can get phones, tablets etc... at very good prices...

“Never trust them”

Gregory C.
4/5/18

The points promised for reviews will never be credited to your account plus they ask customers to write positive reviews against rewards.

el servicio (38) de pedido (45) esta tienda (37) muy recomendable (21) mi experiencia (15) estoy muy contento (17) los productos (37) el tiempo (22) el producto (38) perfecto estado (16) order number (8) perfectas condiciones (12)
istvanh1
September 22nd, 2017
Both products are fast and work perfectly.
miguelj10
March 24th, 2017
I received my request on time and it works really well. Very satisfied. I'll go on shopping there for sure.
gonzalop7
30/06/2017
Gonzalo Perea
I have bought a Xiaomi MiBand 2 with Bluetooth 4.0 in this web page (www.igogo.es) and everything was perfect.
The products arrived in good conditions and matched the expectations. The shipment was quick and arrived to the delivery place properly. The web page interface is good and buying is easy.
I really recommend this web page to buy electronic products.
fernandom32
May 2nd, 2017
Order: IS*******542332
Date: 03/23/2017 03:29:54 AM

Exelente company, fast shipping, good prices, original equipment and very good assistance. I was very pleased with the support. Equipment arrived in Portugal fast and safe. I RECOMMEND IGOGO.ES :)
sergim
April 10th, 2017
This is not the first time that I buy at Igogo.com. For me its a great location for buying. I make the order and in less than 2 weeks I have it at home, with the perfect tracking number that I can follow on www.17track.net and on my delivery agency www.correos.es.

I have one one problem with and order and they accessed to cancel it withou any problem.

I will continue buying here!
robertd211
May 27th, 2016
I bought on Igogo.es couple of times. My last purchase was Vernee Thor (order IS*******166012).
The most important thing of this seller are the prices. In most cases they have lower prices then other sellers.
Second thing is fast delivery. They sent packages within 48 hours after making an order.
Customer service is also very fast. They answer within 24 hour.
Last but not least, they offer good customer loyalty program. For purchases you get IG Points and next purchase could be cheaper if you use this points.
marcoa26
June 13th, 2017
Order Number: IS*******072849
Order Date: 21/06/2017
Opinion: Vkworld F2 3G Smartphone phone. I am completely satisfied! Perfect quality, bright colors, large display. Igogo precise information about everything: shipping, tracking... I am very is pleased with them!

Thank you very much!
schnauf
March 25th, 2017
I ordered a Smartwatch on Igogo. It took about 3 weeks to Germany, delivered with free shipping. Prices, items, the quality of service and speed shipments make Igogo one of the best websites to buy. I still recommend this store to everyone.

Order number: IS*******307253
guillerv
September 22nd, 2017
I bought Mi5 and others two times and really good experience, the products arrive very fast to my country, like... one or two weeks only, when others websites spend four weeks in delivery. I recommend!
juliol11
March 26th, 2017
They have excelent services, send the item very fast, answer any doubts you have, a pleasure to do business with
cesarp12
June 9th, 2016
Igogo has all you need: cheap products, fast delivery and good online support. I bought many times there and I can only say that every product was like in the description, getting always the best price due to its promotions. They have a lot of variety on their products, so I always get what I need.

The delivery is the fastest I've seen on that pages. Less than 1 week in so many cases.
pablol5
April 6th, 2016
II have already bought a lot of things in this website and I am very happy with it. All items arrived in perfect conditions and sooner than expected.
Also the support service is quite good, if you have any doubt you can send a message and it will be responded in less than 24 hours.

Highly recommended!
isabelt5
May 27th, 2016
Good prices on some products shipping is free and takes very good price as 10 days or less to receive it, and never had any problems that come anything wrong, I like it.

Tip for consumers: He's never done I need to use it, but for the repair of any product out there to mail

rahmanit
August 6th, 2017
I bought on Igogo.es many products (watches, phones, tvbox). So far they never dissapoint me. Low prices, fast shipping, helpful and fast customer service - do you need more?
They also have good loyalty program which allows you reduce their low prices to the lowest level.
I really like the Igogo.es.
rubena27
August 15th, 2017
I totally trust igogo.es, until today all the purchases that I have already made arrived well.
Products of total trust.
Orders arrive home fast within the estimated time.
olgaa10
May 6th, 2017
Very happy with my purchase IS*******536952. It is the third time that I order in igogo and surely it will not be the last one.
Thanks
Olga Armero
jaimep15
October 15th, 2016
I have ordered several items along the last two years, purchasing mobile phones, a laptop, headphones and other items.

My latest order was IS*******553922 on 01/09/2016, and as usual, it arrived on time and everything in perfect condition.

I will purchase again because it is a really good online shop. Highly recommended!

Tip for consumers: Each order and review you win points to be used on your next orders to get really good discounts.

miguelt15
July 21st, 2016
Great purchase from a great place. Everything occurred simply and fast as desired. Recommended. The products have quality.
sonnenr
April 28th, 2017
Order number: IS*******421216
Order Date: 13/04/2017

I ordered a Smartphone on Igogo. Price, item, the quality of service and shipment speed makes Igogo to one of the best websites to buy. I still recommend this store to everyone. Perfect.
marting72
March 18th, 2017
The Igogo site is a very good website for electronic articles. The support is very very good and it is always helped the customer quickly.
I can only recommend Igogo and will continue to buy items there.
damyanok
May 31st, 2016
I made order at igogo.es. I ordered smartphone
Bluboo Picasso (order number IS*******508075). I bought it with flash, the price was very low. I wrote a ticket and asked mail service I like. The phone was send very fast, track number I received on my e-mail, where also was packaged photo. The parcel came very fast, 16 days and I get it from post office.
At home I open the box. The phone is great, its heavy, very fast and have a large battery in it. I am very satisfied.
antoniof24
September 30th, 2016
Hi!. Since a few months ago (almost 2 years) only buy my personal electronics in this web. My last three phone, and tablets for my family (2) all are from igogo.
Quick service, accurate attention.
Last order, IS*******266786, was a bluethoot earphone and a electronic pen (a mistake). All works fine.
I recommend this web.
Antonio (From Spain)
esthere6
February 28th, 2017
My experience related to purchases made at igogo, have been very good. I have not had any problems and the follow up orders were perfect.
arturom16
March 21st, 2017
Bought a Xiaomi Vacuum and arrived in less than 12 days. Great product and service.
Vacuum workd like a charm, similar to roomba 900 series.
yelkod
April 26th, 2016
This is one of the safest shop from China beacouse of the login with PayPal. I've got a good experience buying not only cheap items but expensive ones as well. They are very fast on shipping. The costumer service is fantastic, they always answer you in a short period of time.
I'll try to buy everything through then.

They never send my phone. They stole my money. After 2 months they don't answer to my tickets. They are a scam

See more answers (6)

Ich antworte mal in Deutsch, die Ware kommt wie ich weiss aus Hongkong mit NL Post, deklariert wird meist 22 USD, ab 20 € muss verzollt werden, 19% Einfuhrumsatzsteuer, über 150€ kommt noch eine Zollgebühr hinzu. Wenn die Rechnung auf dem Paket klebt wird es dir zugestellt, wenn nicht musst du es beim Zollamt abholen mit deiner Rechnung und wie du bezahlt hast. Mehr fragen an maiulboxlh-lanny@yahoo.de

By lanny h.