This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

igogo

igogo has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 555 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. igogo also ranks 36th among Wholesale Electronics sites.

• El servicio es rapido y estas informado constantemente de tu envio.
  • Excelente portal de compras de internet, he comprado varios articulos en esta tienda.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate igogo?

“Good prices, good products!”

Istvan H.
9/22/17

My other order is a CHUWI HiBook Pro 2 en 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC - order number: S1708291829217849 and a matching keypad - order number: IS1710131023276930. Both products are fast and work perfectly. I recommend everyone to buy igogo.es store because they can get phones, tablets etc ... at very good prices ...

“Never trust them”

Gregory C.
4/5/18

The points promised for reviews will never be credited to your account plus they ask customers to write positive reviews against rewards.

el servicio (38) esta tienda (37) mi experiencia (15) muy recomendable (21) estoy muy contento (17) los productos (37) el tiempo (22) el producto (37) order number (8) primera vez (8) 10 días (22) perfecto estado (16)
nickk47
January 14th, 2016
I bought a Smartphone during an offer period from this site and in general this site is very good.The only thing that i recommend to add the English language on the site together with Spanish because this is not a spanish company but based in Hong Kong.Also the tracking number with my order wasn't trackable after leaving China.And it didn't came as "Signed For".
Pay ONLY with paypal guys in any chinese site!
oscarb45
April 18th, 2016
Amazing prices,all recieve it quick, 14 days to spain. my order is IS*******465073.

products are good, all 5*
joseb48
October 22nd, 2015
Several years I subscribed to this website , having purchased different products.
In all cases, the product has been received properly packaged and time as well as the particulars of the web were exactly the product received.

they never send my phone. they stole my money. after 2 months they don't answer to my tickets. they are a scam

See more answers (6)

Ich antworte mal in Deutsch, die Ware kommt wie ich weiss aus Hongkong mit NL Post, deklariert wird meist 22 USD, ab 20 € muss verzollt werden, 19% Einfuhrumsatzsteuer, über 150€ kommt noch eine Zollgebühr hinzu. Wenn die Rechnung auf dem Paket klebt wird es dir zugestellt, wenn nicht musst du es beim Zollamt abholen mit deiner Rechnung und wie du bezahlt hast. Mehr fragen an maiulboxlh-lanny@yahoo.de

By lanny h.
See more answers (5)

You just have to pay VAT or customs fees if you buy the products outside the EEC. Within the EEC only have to pay shipping or Postages. I hope this helps.

By Paulo J.
See more answers (2)

They never send me the phone, they stoled my money

By Filipe L.

they never send me the phone, i was stoled

By Filipe L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the igogo staff and other customers.

igogo: venta online de gadgets y electr?_nica. m??s de 30,000 productos al mejor precio: Tablet PC, M?_viles, Relojes baratos, Accesorios... Y mucho m??s!

evag6
eva g.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about igogo?

Have a question about igogo?