This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

igogo

igogo has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 555 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. igogo also ranks 34th among Wholesale Electronics sites.

• El servicio es rapido y estas informado constantemente de tu envio.
  • De Pedido ISP1604200423497437 04/20/2016 04:23:49 AM

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate igogo?

“Good prices, good products!”

Istvan H.
9/22/17

My other order is a CHUWI HiBook Pro 2 en 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC - order number: S*******217849 and a matching keypad - order number: IS*******276930. Both products are fast and work perfectly. I recommend everyone to buy igogo.es store because they can get phones, tablets etc... at very good prices...

“Never trust them”

Gregory C.
4/5/18

The points promised for reviews will never be credited to your account plus they ask customers to write positive reviews against rewards.

el servicio (38) de pedido (45) esta tienda (37) muy recomendable (21) mi experiencia (15) estoy muy contento (17) los productos (37) el tiempo (22) el producto (38) perfecto estado (16) order number (8) perfectas condiciones (12)
ciroi
December 30th, 2015
Be aware from IGOGO.ES! They mark some items with "Hong Kong home" sticker to inform the item is shipped from china or HK. So the items WITHOUT these stickers should be shipped from Euro area... Not at all! The ship EVERYTHING from China. In few words they are "dropshipper": only web site and NO goods storing. In this way anyone can capable of this business!
So, you think to buy from SPAIN and you receive your good after a lot ot days with custom duties and taxes to pay for import!
This is almost a fraud for European customers.
esterc
December 17th, 2013
I purchased a smartphone a few days ago thinking that this was a Spanish site and I wanted the phone for Christmas. I paid 26€ for 3-7 day postage so it would arrive in time. They have asked me for another 30€ postage as they say my address is remote. If I knew of the costs involved before purchase I would not have purchased from them. Now trying to get my money back, but they are very slow, just keep sending messages asking if I can give another address, well you only have one address. I will now not get the phone I wanted for Christmas because it is too late to buy from somewhere else. Still don't know if I will receive my refund! Not happy, they have spoiled my Christmas

They never send my phone. They stole my money. After 2 months they don't answer to my tickets. They are a scam

See more answers (6)

Ich antworte mal in Deutsch, die Ware kommt wie ich weiss aus Hongkong mit NL Post, deklariert wird meist 22 USD, ab 20 € muss verzollt werden, 19% Einfuhrumsatzsteuer, über 150€ kommt noch eine Zollgebühr hinzu. Wenn die Rechnung auf dem Paket klebt wird es dir zugestellt, wenn nicht musst du es beim Zollamt abholen mit deiner Rechnung und wie du bezahlt hast. Mehr fragen an maiulboxlh-lanny@yahoo.de

By lanny h.
See more answers (5)

You just have to pay VAT or customs fees if you buy the products outside the EEC. Within the EEC only have to pay shipping or Postages. I hope this helps.

By Paulo J.
See more answers (2)

They never send me the phone, they stoled my money

By Filipe L.

They never send me the phone, i was stoled

By Filipe L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the igogo staff and other customers.

igogo: venta online de gadgets y electr?_nica. M? s de 30,000 productos al mejor precio: Tablet PC, M?_viles, Relojes baratos, Accesorios... Y mucho m? S!

evag6
eva g.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about igogo?

Have a question about igogo?