This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ifeelu.se

Ifeelu.se has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ifeelu.se also ranks 583rd among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Ifeelu.se?

“After 2 months i I DID NOT RECEIVED my ORDER”

Elsy W.
12/29/19

THEY dont HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER... I DID NOT RECEIVE ORDER AND dont answer to my emails. GETTING FRUSTRATED AND ANNOYED. IF I DO NOT HEAR SOMETHING SOON I WILL WRITE BAD REVIEWS ON FACEBOOK AND EVERY SOCIAL SITE I HAVE.

elsyw
December 29th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Ifeelu.se staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ifeelu.se?

Have a question about Ifeelu.se?